ADVERTISEMENT

Official Penn State vs Michigan game thread!

A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

Per Tom’s request (he has a family commitment), please post all in game comments here.

Midnighter Bar opens shortly before kick off.

catch2.gif

Getting set up in front of the t.v. With all of the "remember when" posts this week, are we going to have Release values and dollar beer pitchers in Midnighter's bar tonight?

Reactions: FHSPSU67 and ftlpsu
I'm eagerly awaiting whatever "maizey" drink you concocted for this game and how much it costs. Apparently corn was an "in vogue" cocktail ingredient a few years ago, but understandably never caught on.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
I think we are going to see a somewhat low scoring contest with PSU ending up on D keeping UM out of the end zone..... but not for the win, just a score. PSU has this. Great D. Great crowd. The O just needs to manage. BWI staff picks are spot on IMO.

Reactions: PrtLng Lion
Getting nervous. How was the flip? (Tv cut away just as he was about to jump).

Midnighter Bar pre-game specials:

Maized n' Confused: Vodka, Corn Simple Syrup, Sweet Corn Milk, Ginger Beer, Salt, Pepper, pinch of Cayenne - $13.00

Whiteout: Vodka, Coffee Liqueur, Cream - $11.00

Noah Gain: Cognac, Grapefruit Juice, Lime Juice, Grenadine, Aperol, Angostura bitters, soda water - $12.00

Drip Too Hard: Absinthe, Lillet Blanc, Lime Juice, Elderflower Liqueur, Beefeater Gin

See you at the half!

giphy.gif

Maized n' Confused: Vodka, Corn Simple Syrup, Sweet Corn Milk, Ginger Beer, Salt, Pepper, pinch of Cayenne - $13.00

Noah Gain: Cognac, Grapefruit Juice, Lime Juice, Grenadine, Aperol, Angostura bitters, soda water - $12.00

Drip Too Hard: Absinthe, Lillet Blanc, Lime Juice, Elderflower Liqueur, Beefeater Gin

See you at the half!

giphy.gif
My wife will have the Gin elderflower drink sucker for both..:)

See you at the half!

giphy.gif

I'll have a "drip too hard" to start with, and a chaser of "prune puree surprise" to keep it running freely...:eek:

One step quicker to the QB on that 3rd down and it would have been a three and out with a sack.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT