ADVERTISEMENT

Official Penn State vs Michigan game thread!

To explain to your anti-Penn State attitude...no one is saying it was definitely there, but like all the other plays it could have been called....if the play where PSU was called for PI was the other way around, they wouldn’t have called it and you would be posting why it wasn’t PI.

It isn't anti-Penn State. I'm just not making up penalties against the other team because there was an obvious one called against us. I have no reason to believe they wouldn't have called that against Michigan if it was reversed. They've called the for DPI earlier today. And, no, it couldn't have been called on that late throw to Hamler. It wasn't even close to being DPI.

I feel like you all complain way too much about the officiating every week. Officials aren't going to be perfect. Calls are missed. The reversal last week is one of the worst call I've eve seen so complaints are valid (that was unacceptable) but the two holds after that were the right calls and people still complained. The officials aren't impacting this game. They've actually been very consistent tonight.

When did they change the rule on offensive lineman pushing the running backs?

It isn't anti-Penn State. I'm just not making up penalties against the other team because there was an obvious one called against us. I have no reason to believe they wouldn't have called that against Michigan if it was reversed. They've called the for DPI earlier today. And, no, it couldn't have been called on that late throw to Hamler. It wasn't even close to being DPI.

I feel like you all complain way too much about the officiating every week. Officials aren't going to be perfect. Calls are missed. The reversal last week is one of the worst call I've eve seen so complaints are valid (that was unacceptable) but the two holds after that were the right calls and people still complained. The officials aren't impacting this game. They've actually been very consistent tonight.
Right.

The problem is that the purported holds after the reversal didn't happen in a vacuum...

Looks like Franklin and company are trying the old lets hold on strategy... we all know how that has gone in the past

My God, we’re blowing it. We are going to have to score on every possession now because the defense is gassed

They just manhandled us
Our staff just isn’t on par with the elite teams
In regards to adjusting

O needs a drive that ends in points. D needs a break and we need to kill some of this clock

Really? They wiped out a PSU TD and played a signifucant role in two scUM TD drives.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT