ADVERTISEMENT

Official Pitt - Penn State Game Thread...

Pitt #12 is a cheap player. Constantly yapping, stepping over our guys after the tackle, and head shot on Clifford.

Jack ham Just said when you are successful running the ball, that opens up the passing game

Can someone please let rahne know this ?

Reactions: Grass
Clifford's the only reason we're doing anything in this game. I'm just impressed he's still walking after the beating that he's taken. Yeah, he missed Hamlin on a difficult throwing while moving forward and to his right throwing across his body. That happens.

It’s time to go out and get a big boy OC. Two receivers at the same point downfield? It’s just incompetence.

Jack ham Just said when you are successful running the ball, that opens up the passing game

Can someone please let rahne know this ?

Rahne needs the first half to make adjustments in the 2nd half!;)

The talent disparity is enormous and the game is tied

But hasn't Franklin won more than he's lost at Penn State? Also, didn't Franklin and company outcoach Douche the last 2 years? I've just never understood this thought process. Franklin isn't out there playing the game. I'm sure that there is more to it than being outcoached.

Excellent. I really expect more big plays. Our skill people are too fast.

Same on defense. Bring pressure and if they beat it with a pass completion we can run it down.

We win this half if we are getting 20+ td plays and the best they can do is 10 or less.

4 Back no problem

Never in my 30 plus years of bleeding blue and white have I ever seen so much diversity in the backfield. As I write this 21 just went into the end zone with 5 left in the third. What I liked about that series is Pitt has been playing all dogs out and tough as hell. So we change up and let our real grinder go to work.. love it!! Lot of time left but please gentleman know, our future is bright!!!!! God bless

Cain is by far the best back at running between the tackles. His vision is fantastic and needs to finish this game out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT