ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Indiana Game Thread

Y'all wanted football? We are getting some football! Yes it's Indy, but it's exciting. OT!

3 killer turnovers, 3 missed FGs (the last one forgivable). Too many mistakes for a team that will be "hosting" OSU next weekend.

I love CJF...this is on him. Dumbest coaching move I have ever seen. Take a knee and this is over...

Then Franklin, said “Hold my beer, I am not going to not run a play with eight seconds and not try to get closer.” And the FG missed by half a yard.

If somebody told you that we'd hold Indy to under 200 yards, gain almost 500, and with a 2:1 time of possession lead, would you have thought we'd be tied going to overtime?

Reactions: Crayfish57
I bitched about clock management two years ago. How many games do we have to lose before we get our shit together? This game should be OVER!

Parker Washington with his 1st 2 catches of his PSU career

PSU scores a TD, now it's up to the D

Then Franklin, said “Hold my beer, I am not going to not run a play with eight seconds and not try to get closer.” And the FG missed by half a yard.
Would be risky running a play with 8 seconds. But running a low percentage play with 11 seconds was stupid

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT