ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Indiana Game Thread

color commentator "maybe some kind of screen"

no shit dude, he threw it five yards over Ford's head but if you can't see that it was an attempted screen I don't know what to tell you

We are stout up front against the run. Indiana is going to start exploit our secondary.

I really like that we're not forcing the passing game! Really crisp and efficient offensive series...and then Clifford throws a really bad pick.

The passing game is working. Stay with it and Make IN adjust to open up our running game. The screen pass was just a silly call IMO.

Well good on Mike Periera - I had no idea it was illegal for a member of the kicking team to even go out of bounds.

You see it called on the wideouts sprinting downfield to cover punts fairly often, especially when they are double teamed and try to go wide to avoid the defenders.

Is Wade lining up in the “star” position? He excels in run help but he is too slow and not physical to man up with WRs. They better abort that formation now or it’s eventually going to cost us.

Reactions: HunterPSU96
Not even dumb, just where the hell was he throwing it? Would love to know his thought process on that.

He was obviously trying to lob it over the IU defender that was between him and the screen and he (obviously) overthrew it.

Our mistakes are the story thus far. We have the better talent, but there have been too many mental mistakes. The team that makes fewer mistakes typically has the advantage. D has been great. ST needs to clean up and the O can't afford any more missteps.

tO$U's D did not look elite today. Their DL is not great and the secondary has some holes.
OSU looked good enough to post a big W —considering game one—Fields 20/21 for 276 yards 3 TD 0 INT —only incompletion a dropped 47 yard TD by Olave. Yes the D looked suspect against the run but 90 percent of the rushing game was Martínez.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT