ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Ohio State Game Thread

2nd half recipe for victory:
1) NO LION
2) Keep blitzing Haskins - he's looking like a QB making his 5th career start
3) NO LION
4) Improve on special teams
5) NO LION
6) O do something to take advantage of OSU's aggressiveness in the front 7 (maybe a screen - worked pretty well for OSU)
7) NO LION
8) NO LION
9) NO LION
10) NO LION
Gillikin needs to punt better...need to keep tosu pinned back in the 2nd half.

Also want the little Lion—all 3 qbs at the same time. It’ll confuse everyone

All kidding aside, if Pry continues to dial up pressure on Haskins the Lions win. A rattled, young QB dealing with the White Out is not a way to victory for the Buckeyes.
Oh, and NO LION

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Definitely feeling a little dejected, but if you told me we'd be up 6 at half, I'd sign up for that all day. JJ bounced back after some drops, Miles needs to next. Have Simmons or Toney been in at all? I'm worried about the DE's getting tired come late 3rd. Last year that killed us (more due to injuries)...

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Definitely feeling a little dejected, but if you told me we'd be up 6 at half, I'd sign up for that all day. JJ bounced back after some drops, Miles needs to next. Have Simmons or Toney been in at all? I'm worried about the DE's getting tired come late 3rd. Last year that killed us (more due to injuries)...

No Simmons... Toney is wearing 97 tonight.

Reactions: mcruny42
Also want the little Lion—all 3 qbs at the same time. It’ll confuse everyone
That might work...

Clifford takes the snap he flips to Trace, who throws backwards to Tommy who then hit Hamler for a TD! Simple

How would you rate the Ohio State offensive line tonight? Do you see improvement over last year?
It doesn't matter how there's looks...that's not the argument... it would just be nice to gain some positive yards on 1st down and really move the pile especially without Bosa in there... I don't know I guess you think we're doing fine running the ball

Trace seemed to get a bad spot on that run. I don't think he got the 1st, but I do believe he was closer to it than where they marked the ball

After the time out should have at least tried to draw them offside instead of simply kicking it away. Still had a timeout left if it didn’t work.

The key to Penn state's offense : score more points.

The key to Penn state's defense: hold them to less points.

Whoever has the most points at the end of the game wins more often than not...(statistically speaking)

First half game ball goes to Pry. No one would have predicted the first half statistics.

Honorable mention to Miller for getting into the head of Haskins. Defense getting to him physically as well. Need to continue pressure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT