ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Ohio State Game Thread

Way too many missed opportunities. We lost this game by getting 6 points on three great opportunities early in the game.

Haven't been through this thread at all. But we've all seen the movie a thousand times where a team dominates for a half but fails to demonstrate it with the score. This is how those games typically go. The Stevens trick plays ruined the first half, I continue not to understand why we insist on running them when their fail rate is extraordinarily high.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Let’s see how our offense responds. I trust the staff and the players.

They looked good enough in the first half and usually play better in the second. Let’s see what they’ve got.

Shades of last year's OSU game. We were ahead and the second half was a total meltdown...

Not a meltdown yet. Our offense needs to do the same thing that OSU just did -- get the ball out quickly and force their linebackers to make a play.

I want to see more involvement from 87.

We seem to want to run Sanders wide to the short side, but the last few times we've tried that it's been for a loss

Reactions: TheGLOV
So MariaTaylor says they want to come out aggressive in the second half... And we run two straight plays... That's awesome play calling

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT