ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Ohio State Game Thread

Ugh. I spoke too soon. This sequence has the trappings of a meltdown. Someone’s gotta take control.

So our special teams get an F... Offensive line gets a D.. This is not good

Another great point by Gillikin. Bested by an absolute boneheaded penalty by Shelton

Our All American punter picked an awful game to not show up. Stupid penalty on Shelton as well. Coaches need to regroup the team

It's unfortunate how much the outcome thus far falls on the coaches. Obviously a lot of football left to be played, but the kids deserve better than this play calling.

Running twice from your own 20 (and losing yards) to set up an obvious pass down is brutal.

Reactions: ralphster
If the Buckeyes score a TD, they will win the game. Absolutely need to stop them right here. College football is a game of momentum and this could snowball really quickly.

fkrCCfd.png

Am I the only one that thinks for the first time it’s apparent that Rahne is out of his league and doing a poor job with the game plan?

It's unfortunate how much the outcome thus far falls on the coaches. Obviously a lot of football left to be played, but the kids deserve better than this play calling.

Let’s not forget Ohio st D is good. Their cover guys are superb. No receiver is getting open. Need to go for quick short passes.

Wow. Sanders fumble. TD. Kickoff to start the half? TD. Putrid 3 and out. Another horrific punt. And an idiotic penalty. Whoever said “unraveling” hit the nail on the head. The D had better come up with a stop here. In the last 10 minutes of game time, momentum has done a 180 and one team seems to be crushing the other on coaching adjustments.

I’d like to see some shots down the field. Loosen them up a bit, Miles has absolutely no where to run. Can’t go into a shell. What ever happened to Thompkins?

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Shelton was pushed by an OSU player. Probably would not have been serious contact if that had not happened. That said, he needs to not get himself into a position for a possible call like that. Not smart.

Reactions: PSU Soupy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT