ADVERTISEMENT

Official Super Bowl LIII game thread: Rams vs. Patriots

Why I'm for the Pats. Harry Kane !!!!
51426741_10157088805177372_7754549983910559744_n.jpg

perhaps the younger folks cared for Maroon 5 and the other performers. To me, that was one of the worst halftime shows I've ever seen at a Super Bowl.

Travis Scott is a big deal right now, but rap isn’t suited to stadium rocking. They cheated a bit too by playing Drake’s vocals on the song even though he isn’t there. Maroon 5 is junk.

perhaps the younger folks cared for Maroon 5 and the other performers. To me, that was one of the worst halftime shows I've ever seen at a Super Bowl.

In grad school I knew a girl who loved Maroon 5 and went to a concert with her. I could not wait to get out of there and wanted to poke my ears out.

Hey, at least they didn't get all political. Just played the hits. And honestly, they have a few.

Reactions: bytir
It looks as though Patrick Chung suffered a broken right arm. He just left the field in an air cast.

More punts than gurley has carries.
Fabulous

Probably more punts than Goff completions too

I can't recall a worse one, although the Who pretty much mailed it in and that was bad. Coldplay, maybe.

Even Up With People was better than this
Katy Perry, Britney Spears, the nip slip show, and Lady Gaga all come to mind as worse.

Katy Perry, Britney Spears, the nip slip show, and Lady Gaga all come to mind as worse.

Lady Gaga was way better than what we just watched.

Come to think of it, Madonna was horrendous. I might say that was the worst up until tonight, which was definitely the worst.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Lady Gaga was way better than what we just watched.

Come to think of it, Madonna was horrendous. I might say that was the worst up until tonight, which was definitely the worst.
Personal preference...I thought Lady Gaga was terrible.

The Rams have now punted on eight consecutive possessions. Can they get the Saints to Atlanta quickly?

Reactions: psu00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT