ADVERTISEMENT

Official Super Bowl LIII game thread: Rams vs. Patriots

I've got 8's, 6's , 5's 4's and 2's in the office pool. Think I'm done.

These teams both suck. Can't believe the one year the Steelers actually beat these jago's they are going to win the Super Bowl.

Reactions: odshowtime
These teams both suck. Can't believe the one year the Steelers actually beat these jago's they are going to win the Super Bowl.
Agree. But they were both gifted this game in the division championship games

The eternal question: Would the Saints have beaten the Patriots? I have to think the Saints would have played a better game.

I think the Saints would have won this game pretty easily. For as bad as the Rams are, the Patriots aren’t much better.

The eternal question: Would the Saints have beaten the Patriots? I have to think the Saints would have played a better game.
The NFL didn’t want to chance the possibility of the Saints beating their favored Patriots

I said to friends all weekend that I didn't really care who won, but I just wanted a good game.

This game sucked.

I can't imagine any way that they couldn't have played better than how the Rams played today.

game, set match. and a whole year of seeing that smiling mug of Brady gloating over his rings again...

Yes Goff was clearly over his head. And gurley is all pro? Gimme a break

Reactions: psu00
I can't imagine any way that they couldn't have played better than how the Rams played today.

Of course, now all we will hear is how the Saints got robbed in the NFC Championship Game and that they belonged in the Super Bowl. That will be the bigger story tomorrow morning than the Patriots winning.

Of course, now all we will here is how the Saints got robbed in the NFC Championship Game. That will be the bigger story tomorrow morning than the Patriots winning.
... And should be... Rams aren't a super bowl Calibre team

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT