ADVERTISEMENT

Official Transfer Portal Thread

This Adam McLean?

2960794.jpg

McLean started 11 games last year but after the Spring game, Locks moved a former walk on ahead of him. He'll have to sit out the 2019 season if he goes to a Power 5 school.

I've seen on other boards people saying "yes please" to both Robinson and Pitts. That is fine and dandy but please don't be the ones yelling about players like Lamont Wade wanting to search elsewhere either. Everyone wants to send a verbal beat down to these kids when they want to explore other options but are so quick to get a woody over some kid that wants to transfer.

Reactions: bison13 and LionJim
I've seen on other boards people saying "yes please" to both Robinson and Pitts. That is fine and dandy but please don't be the ones yelling about players like Lamont Wade wanting to search elsewhere either. Everyone wants to send a verbal beat down to these kids when they want to explore other options but are so quick to get a woody over some kid that wants to transfer.
I had a certain poster in mind while I was reading this.

Reactions: Texas Lion
Michigan WR Oliver Martin goes in the transfer portal. Pretty funny, Michigan writer Sam Webb had given news that Martin was going to transfer the "fake news" treatment a few days ago.

There were rumors aplenty last week that Oliver Martin was looking to enter the portal, so Sam Webb made some calls - including to Oliver's family - and it turns out that Oliver will be back on the Michigan football team this fall. Per Sam this morning, "Unless something happens and he does a complete 180, he's not going anywhere."

antidaily

June 3rd, 2019 at 9:55 AM ^
Told Y'all.

MGoShorts

June 3rd, 2019 at 10:21 AM ^
Not sure if there were on this site, but Webb was all but forced to address the rumors on the 247 boards because it had blown up on Rivals and bled over to the other sites.

Larry Appleton

June 3rd, 2019 at 10:13 AM ^
The “rumors” stemmed from Yoder, so everyone should have known from the first moment that it was all BS.

Jkello007

June 3rd, 2019 at 10:15 AM ^
James '****boi' Yoder was spreading the rumor. Him transferring to Iowa because that is where is he from. Even the Iowa Beat Writer know Yoder is a POS.

maize-blue

June 3rd, 2019 at 11:18 AM ^
Sam stated Martin arrived late on campus (reason not specified), only arriving recently then had a meeting with the coaches.
My guess is perhaps Martin was considering leaving but has changed his mind (obviously). I would think if he can stick it out one more season, he'll be in the top 3 rotation next season. That's probably more attractive then starting out new somewhere else.

Michigan WR Oliver Martin goes in the transfer portal. Pretty funny, Michigan writer Sam Webb had given news that Martin was going to transfer the "fake news" treatment a few days ago.

There were rumors aplenty last week that Oliver Martin was looking to enter the portal, so Sam Webb made some calls - including to Oliver's family - and it turns out that Oliver will be back on the Michigan football team this fall. Per Sam this morning, "Unless something happens and he does a complete 180, he's not going anywhere."

antidaily

June 3rd, 2019 at 9:55 AM ^
Told Y'all.

MGoShorts

June 3rd, 2019 at 10:21 AM ^
Not sure if there were on this site, but Webb was all but forced to address the rumors on the 247 boards because it had blown up on Rivals and bled over to the other sites.

Larry Appleton

June 3rd, 2019 at 10:13 AM ^
The “rumors” stemmed from Yoder, so everyone should have known from the first moment that it was all BS.

Jkello007

June 3rd, 2019 at 10:15 AM ^
James '****boi' Yoder was spreading the rumor. Him transferring to Iowa because that is where is he from. Even the Iowa Beat Writer know Yoder is a POS.

maize-blue

June 3rd, 2019 at 11:18 AM ^
Sam stated Martin arrived late on campus (reason not specified), only arriving recently then had a meeting with the coaches.
My guess is perhaps Martin was considering leaving but has changed his mind (obviously). I would think if he can stick it out one more season, he'll be in the top 3 rotation next season. That's probably more attractive then starting out new somewhere else.
Wolvie to comment in 3, 2, 1 ...

This Adam McLean?

2960794.jpg

Wasn't he the kid who had that facetime call with Wilkins and kinda told him that PSU had lied to him and that he was upset? Or maybe i'm misremembering. Initially he was recruiting wilkins to PSU but after that call, he kinda put him off about PSU. Anyways.. what ever!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT