ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio St vs Mizzou up now

On deck- Penn St vs Mississippi tomorrow at noon.

Who do you have in the OSU game? I have a feeling the bucknuts run away with it.
QB transferred and Harrison opted out but who knows? OSU will plug in a few more 5* players.

Just one opt out for OSU....that being MHJR. Everyone else who is on the roster and not injured is available, per the broadcast. The game certainly means something for them and I like to see it.
Their best defender, MLB Eichenberger can not play (still injured).

Last edited:
Reactions: NedFromYork
Their best defenddeerr, MLB Eichenberger can not play (still injured).
Yep, tough loss for them. But, for the non-injured players, all but MHJR are available. That's pretty cool to see in this day and age.

crop

So, we're ignoring those that transferred that would have waited had it been a playoff game? Cool--just making sure I'm understanding what you think is impressive.
Jeez, relax. Obviously they have kids in the portal (as does every team). I find it impressive that MHJR is the only starter I believe to opt out. That is one less than PSU, for those counting at home.

This is the problem with the timing of the portal (being down mccord) as osu is now possibly down to a freshman qb.

Reactions: psu00
Just one opt out for OSU....that being MHJR. Everyone else who is on the roster and not injured is available, per the broadcast. The game certainly means something for them and I like to see it.
But their season starting QB is not on the roster. And that's likely a problem..... Hard to believe that the QB transfer was hardly mentioned by the media crew.

This is the problem with the timing of the portal (being down mccord) as osu is now possibly down to a freshman qb.
UNC without Maye
Oregon State without DJU
USC without Caleb
ND without Sam
Most top QBs opt out for many different reasons
I would prepared for Allar to next year if we're not in the playoff--hopefully that's not even a concern though

But their season starting QB is not on the roster. And that's likely a problem..... Hard to believe that the QB transfer was hardly mentioned by the media crew.
Right, for sure. I think they also were insinuating that only MHJR has opted out of guys still on the team, and literally at the game.

Since this is really just a meaningless scrimmage, whatever the announcers say is largely irrelevant.
Yep, totally meaningless. In fact nobody's probably watching it. So if the announcers are screwing up the facts and nobody hears it, do they really get credited for their error of omission? Like when a tree falls and no one is around to hear it........

So far, so good in 1st quarter.

Penalties, confusion, and busted plays.

I think Day is a good offensive coach, but he's had immaculate offensive talent. He lucked up getting Fields or '19 would have been difficult. Stroud is a great QB who STILL didn't beat Michigan.

You don't play McCord essentially all year then tell me "Brown was close" in December, conveniently after Michigan loss #3 (in a row). McCord struggled vs Indiana. Brown struggled more and essentially stunk when used in relief during that game and other than vs Purdue, he was regulated to Tommy Stevens Lion package.

Day felt the pressure and he nudged his elder QB hoping one of the others comes through.

Yep, totally meaningless. In fact nobody's probably watching it. So if the announcers are screwing up the facts and nobody hears it, do they really get credited for their error of omission? Like when a tree falls and no one is around to hear it........
Years ago the NFL broadcast a game with zero announcers. The networks should do that again and more often, especially if beth mowins is on the schedule.

UNC without Maye
Oregon State without DJU
USC without Caleb
ND without Sam
Most top QBs opt out for many different reasons
I would prepared for Allar to next year if we're not in the playoff--hopefully that's not even a concern though
What makes you think Allar is going to leave early? Or do you think he'll enter the portal?

Years ago the NFL broadcast a game with zero announcers. The networks should do that again and more often, especially if beth mowins is on the schedule.
Well smart guy not all of us understand the game as well as you. Some of us need the complexity of the handoff to the running back explained in exhaustive detail.

Last edited:
It must be noted, the Buckeye defense is very good. Knowles did some work.
Mizzou has one of the best rbs this season, yet their qb probably has twice as many run attempts than the rb, who has been gaining yards; just stupid football.

On deck- Penn St vs Mississippi tomorrow at noon.

Who do you have in the OSU game? I have a feeling the bucknuts run away with it.
Lol 😂😂😂😂😂

It's like Mizzou watched the PSU vs OSU game film and said "Let's replicate EXACTLY WHAT PENN ST DID" 😂😂😂

So far, so good in 1st quarter.

Penalties, confusion, and busted plays.

Yeah, Ohio St looking very poor on offense. Why can’t they play like this when PSU plays them? (Yeah, I know QB and WR stars out). ;).

This is a pretty boring game so far. It could match an Iowa game in terms of putting college football back 50 years.

Reactions: EdwardoCarrachio
Mizzou has one of the best rbs this season, yet their qb probably has twice as many run attempts than the rb, who has been gaining yards; just stupid football.
Hence my post on Mizzou copying the Yurcich game plan 😂😂😂

Yeah, Ohio St looking very poor on offense. Why can’t they play like this when PSU plays them? (Yeah, I know QB and WR stars out). ;).

This is a pretty boring game so far. It could match an Iowa game in terms of putting college football back 50 years.
This is what OSU football was like back in the Woody Hayes and Earle Bruce era.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT