ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma football player picks a fight

Eu1iLMhXIAIwS9L

MMA fighter dude might lose in a lawsuit. According to the footage shown, he went after the wrong dude. It was the other dude in the background who pushed him.

Why do young drunk dudes feel like they have something to prove?? And why fight on a piss covered bathroom floor?? I was young once but never felt like I had to prove anything to anyone.

Last edited:
The mma and jiu jitsu is highly effective if you like rolling around on piss covered floors. That is until you go to the ground and your opponent's friend sticks his cowboy boot in your temple. Never go to the ground voluntarily. There are rules in an octogon. Not on the street or in a pisser. Walk away if at all possible.

Fighting in the boys room
Fighting in the boys room
Teacher, don't you fill me up with your rule
'Cause everybody knows that fighting ain't allowed in school

MMA fighter dude might lose in a lawsuit. According to the footage shown, he went after the wrong dude. It was the other dude in the background who pushed him.
No. He had just gotten sucker punched. He’s wiping blood from his nose, then wipes it on the guy’s cheek and elbows him with the other.
When a guy smaller than you casually smiles and wipes his bloody nose after you hit him, you better prepare for an ass beating.
“Spencer” - lol. The male Karen

The mma and jiu jitsu is highly effective if you like rolling around on piss covered floors. That is until you go to the ground and your opponent's friend sticks his cowboy boot in your temple. Never go to the ground voluntarily. There are rules in an octogon. Not on the street or in a pisser. Walk away if at all possible.
not to mention the buddy who has a knife- or a gun

bar fights have a way of ending badly for everyone involved

Yeah, this MMA stuff is nothing to f*ck around with. Years ago, nobody would dare mess with these big football players, but now you don't know which scrawny little runt is a MMA guy and can tie you into a pretzel. You might know football, but these dudes know, study, and practice how to fight.
Wrestlers have always stood up to football players. When I was at Penn, a football player beat up a much smaller wrestler. Penn’s assistant coach at the time was also training at Foxcatcher. He weighed a good 210 when not cutting weight - he ****ed the 250 lb football player up. That was a fun night at the ATO house

Dont start what you cant finish.

My son is as large as a Div 1 OT. He is as peaceful as can be. He has told me that during his frat days the guys who started fights were always small. "I avoid the little guys with big mouths," he told me.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
not to mention the buddy who has a knife- or a gun

bar fights have a way of ending badly for everyone involved
I would strongly argue with that logic because of the following. First if you have to fight never fight in the men’s rooms. Always fight either in the bar or outside where all the women can watch. If you win, there’s a certain type of woman attracted to that. Conversely if you lose there’s a sympathetic type of woman attracted to that. Win or lose if you play your cards right you may get lucky 🍀.

I would strongly argue with that logic because of the following. First if you have to fight never fight in the men’s rooms. Always fight either in the bar or outside where all the women can watch. If you win, there’s a certain type of woman attracted to that. Conversely if you lose there’s a sympathetic type of woman attracted to that. Win or lose if you play your cards right you may get lucky 🍀.
I want you as my wingman.

MMA dude is screwed! He threw the first punch while the football player was just standing in front of him with his hands down. He also continued to punch him when he was clearly in control of the situation...I know people who’ve gone to jail for far less!

I know of boxers being brought up on deadly weapons charges.
Yup, one guy I know was minding his own business when a melee broke out. He punched one dude because he thought he was being attacked and was found not guilty by the skin of his teeth. He was facing up to 2 years on assault if convicted.

Reactions: LionJim
Wrestlers have always stood up to football players. When I was at Penn, a football player beat up a much smaller wrestler. Penn’s assistant coach at the time was also training at Foxcatcher. He weighed a good 210 when not cutting weight - he ****ed the 250 lb football player up. That was a fun night at the ATO house
2 groups of people who you don't mess with: wrestlers and farm boys.

No. He had just gotten sucker punched. He’s wiping blood from his nose, then wipes it on the guy’s cheek and elbows him with the other.
When a guy smaller than you casually smiles and wipes his bloody nose after you hit him, you better prepare for an ass beating.
“Spencer” - lol. The male Karen
OK, I missed that part. The video didn't show the entire thing, which is usually the case.

I've been in more bar & bar bathroom fights than I care to remember. Usually the guy that moves first will end up on top. One of the worst scraps I was in was at Pitt/PSU game at Pitt in 2000. I am fairly certain I may have played a role in elevating hostilities. I was alone as my buddies were at their seats. The main d-bag I tumbled with tried a couple of times to push his thumbs into my eye sockets. I'd say we fought to a draw. Police eventually came in to break it all up and I was walked/dragged out of the stadium bloodied and bruised. Worst part of it was my brand new Motorola StarTAC was lost and back then those things were super expensive. I also had my ass kicked at a bar called Zelda's after a Pitt/PSU game in 1987.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT