ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic Qualifier in Istanbul, 5/9-12

Wonder who the guys are taking as training partners? Zain says Conaway was his training partner but NLee is with him, too. Who is rolling with Dake, Brooks, and Snyder?
Not sure on Dake.

Brooks I’d expect Carter or Bo if he’s free of MMA obligations. Snyder will be just either Varner or Greg.

The ironman lol. Some good wrestlers do you remember that Sarvis kid. He wrestles when Buster Bob wrestled at Danville.
I sure do remember those guys, they're way younger than me though. I graduated in 1978 and was coaching at Danville in the 80s. Some guys that wrestled when I was coaching were the Ackermans, Ross Walker, the Sassaman twins etc.

I sure do remember those guys, they're way younger than me though. I graduated in 1978 and was coaching at Danville in the 80s. Some guys that wrestled when I was coaching were the Ackermans, Ross Walker, the Sassaman twins etc.
I wrestled Chris Ackerman and Ross Walker. Ross had a hell of a front headlock. Built like a bulldog.

Reactions: GOLDBANGER
Lewisburg ‘87. Bobby beat me 12-5 my senior year but he was cutting a lot of weight, it was his first match moving down. I took him down in the 3rd and rode him out to avoid the major. As I remember we won the dual.
You should have put him in bow and arrow and punished the crap outta him while wearing a bloody head wrap. Good going in the third.

I wrestled Chris Ackerman and Ross Walker. Ross had a hell of a front headlock. Built like a bulldog.
He pinned a guy at States in 6 seconds with that, he had the fastest fall in the State tournament record for like 20 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT