ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 30 for 30 "I Hate Christian Leattner on now...

It was pretty funny seeing kentucky fans this weekend wearing those laettner shirts. Your team has been the consensus #1 team all season and therefore is the favorite to win the national championship, but you're wearing shirts saying you hate a Duke player who played over 20 years ago? I know it coincided with the show being on espn, but get over it. It seemed very pittish of the kentucky fans.

Originally posted by 9fold:
It was pretty funny seeing kentucky fans this weekend wearing those laettner shirts. Your team has been the consensus #1 team all season and therefore is the favorite to win the national championship, but you're wearing shirts saying you hate a Duke player who played over 20 years ago? I know it coincided with the show being on espn, but get over it. It seemed very pittish of the kentucky fans.
Come one man... that's a low blow. The Christian Leattner thing actually happened. To be pittish, the shirts would have to refer to something that never happened, such as 9 national championships, Paterno Coverup, etc.

Originally posted by pandaczar12:
Come one man... that's a low blow. The Christian Leattner thing actually happened. To be pittish, the shirts would have to refer to something that never happened, such as 9 national championships, Paterno Coverup, etc.
I get your point, but it's pittish to care more about another team than your own. kentucky athletic supporters should not be concerned with a Duke player from the early '90s.

Originally posted by pandaczar12:

I get your point, but it's pittish to care more about another team than your own. kentucky athletic supporters should not be concerned with a Duke player from the early '90s.
You make a valid point, but both those teams are relevant in that particular sport. Pitt isn't relative in anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT