ADVERTISEMENT

OT - San Diego stories

AgSurfer

Aug 9, 2013
I had similar experience with a girl I thought for sure was "the one". But I had it three separate times.
I sure hope you don't mean you had the same experience 3 times with the same person! You know the old saying about the definition of insanity!

PS - interesting finale to my story. When I first moved to San Diego, from time to time my friends and I would drop in to a popular bar where the waitresses were so hot that everyone was too intimidated to try to approach any of them. Fast forward to today, one of them is my wife. We've been together about 20 years now.

Last edited:
I sure hope you don't mean you had the same experience 3 times with the same person! You know the old saying about the definition of insanity!

PS - interesting finale to my story. When I first moved to San Diego, from time to time my friends and I would drop in to a popular bar where the waitresses were so hot that everyone was too intimidated to try to approach any of them. Fast forward to today, one of them is my wife. We've been together about 20 years now.
Ah, the elusive successful bar-initiated marriage! Being a San Diegan, which bar are we talking about? I worked the beach areas for many years.

Ah, the elusive successful bar-initiated marriage! Being a San Diegan, which bar are we talking about? I worked the beach areas for many years.
I think it was called The Mustang Club and it was in the Clairemont Bowl on Clairemont Drive. I don’t know if it’s even there anymore. This was way back in the late 70’s.

BTW, I didn’t meet her there. Like I said, everyone was too intimidated to approach the waitresses when they were working. I met Michele much later through some mutual friends at Jack’s in La Jolla. Instant two way attraction. We started dating almost immediately and eventually got married. We’re still going strong! 😍

Last edited:
I think it was called The Mustang Club and it was in the Clairemont Bowl on Clairemont Drive. I don’t know if it’s even there anymore. This was way back in the late 70’s.

BTW, I didn’t meet her there. Like I said, everyone was too intimidated to approach the waitresses when they were working. I met Michele much later through some mutual friends at Jack’s in La Jolla. Instant two way attraction. We started dating almost immediately and eventually got married. We’re still going strong! 😍
Good for you! I worked patrol in La Jolla for nineteen years. I used to frequent Harry's Cafe on Girard Av. a lot and was friends with Harry. Jack's is just three blocks up the road on Girard. My daughter just recently had her prom photos down at La Jolla Cove. I rarely get down to La Jolla anymore. I miss its scenic beauty, but I sure don't miss the traffic!

Reactions: TooltimePSU
Good for you! I worked patrol in La Jolla for nineteen years. I used to frequent Harry's Cafe on Girard Av. a lot and was friends with Harry. Jack's is just three blocks up the road on Girard. My daughter just recently had her prom photos down at La Jolla Cove. I rarely get down to La Jolla anymore. I miss its scenic beauty, but I sure don't miss the traffic!
I have rarely posted a comment but Psalm1 and AG Surfer sharing San Diego memories prompted me to contribute this.
After retiring from PSU at 23 yrs old, I moved to SD on 1/2/1988 arriving 1/8/1988 in Mission Beach at the end of "the" highway 8.
We fortunately had friends in Del Mar so we settled there for 7 yrs. My last year at PSU, My buddy taught me how to bartend at a new club called the Surf Club. Anyone here remember that short-lived bar in the alley?
Forward to SD, I secured a great bartending job at the Poseiden Restaurant on the beach in Del Mar. It was known as the only bar literally on the sand in CA. Below average food with the best view in Southern CA.
I lived in Del Mr, Cardiff by the Sea, Encinitas, Carlsbad, La Costa, RB and finally Escondido before transferring back to NY for work.
I have very fond memories of SD because if you lived on the coast especially non-summer months, it was heaven on earth. I was lucky to rent a beach cottage on a street named "little orphan alley" in Del Mar for 3 years. It was a beach/bluff front tiny place that was 20 yards of the train tracks and eroding cliffs. Please pardon the length of this but when one recollects any memorable/impactful times in one's life it is tempting not to share experiences.
I envy your lives still living in SD but I'm an east coast guy and happy to be here since 2001. Thank you for your stories @Paslm1 and @@AGsurfer.

I have rarely posted a comment but Psalm1 and AG Surfer sharing San Diego memories prompted me to contribute this.
After retiring from PSU at 23 yrs old, I moved to SD on 1/2/1988 arriving 1/8/1988 in Mission Beach at the end of "the" highway 8.
We fortunately had friends in Del Mar so we settled there for 7 yrs. My last year at PSU, My buddy taught me how to bartend at a new club called the Surf Club. Anyone here remember that short-lived bar in the alley?
Forward to SD, I secured a great bartending job at the Poseiden Restaurant on the beach in Del Mar. It was known as the only bar literally on the sand in CA. Below average food with the best view in Southern CA.
I lived in Del Mr, Cardiff by the Sea, Encinitas, Carlsbad, La Costa, RB and finally Escondido before transferring back to NY for work.
I have very fond memories of SD because if you lived on the coast especially non-summer months, it was heaven on earth. I was lucky to rent a beach cottage on a street named "little orphan alley" in Del Mar for 3 years. It was a beach/bluff front tiny place that was 20 yards of the train tracks and eroding cliffs. Please pardon the length of this but when one recollects any memorable/impactful times in one's life it is tempting not to share experiences.
I envy your lives still living in SD but I'm an east coast guy and happy to be here since 2001. Thank you for your stories @Paslm1 and @@AGsurfer.
In the late 80’s, I was still single and living in PB. Those definitely were some great memories. I have a really good friend who moved to Del Mar just about the same time you did. He still lives there in a nice home at the top of the hill just past the beach.

And since this is a wrestling forum, I should mention that some of the HS programs in the SD area are pretty decent, especially Poway. They won the CA state tournament this year with SEVEN guys in the finals! I wish they would send one of their guys to Penn State sometime. Bernie Truax went to Rancho Buena Vista though. Only SD guy that I know of who started for Penn State.

Thanks for sharing! I also worked patrol in the Del Mar/Carmel Valley area for many years. Carmel Valley has exploded in size in the last 20 years, especially when they opened up the 56 freeway from I-5 to I-15. A two bedroom/two bath condo right across the street from the police station can set you back almost a million in Carmel Valley now. A single detached home can easily set you back two or three million. I once found an old Thomas Brothers map book from the 50's where the only roads showing in Carmel Valley were Carmel Valley Rd, El Camino Real and Black Mtn. Rd. Everything else was basically farmland or open space.

Thanks for sharing! I also worked patrol in the Del Mar/Carmel Valley area for many years. Carmel Valley has exploded in size in the last 20 years, especially when they opened up the 56 freeway from I-5 to I-15. A two bedroom/two bath condo right across the street from the police station can set you back almost a million in Carmel Valley now. A single detached home can easily set you back two or three million. I once found an old Thomas Brothers map book from the 50's where the only roads showing in Carmel Valley were Carmel Valley Rd, El Camino Real and Black Mtn. Rd. Everything else was basically farmland or open space.
Don’t forget that way back in the late 70’s, I-15 had traffic lights near the stadium and there were goats running around on the hillsides in Mission Valley!

Reactions: Psalm 1 guy
In the late 80’s, I was still single and living in PB. Those definitely were some great memories. I have a really good friend who moved to Del Mar just about the same time you did. He still lives there in a nice home at the top of the hill just past the beach.

And since this is a wrestling forum, I should mention that some of the HS programs in the SD area are pretty decent, especially Poway. They won the CA state tournament this year with SEVEN guys in the finals! I wish they would send one of their guys to Penn State sometime. Bernie Truax went to Rancho Buena Vista though. Only SD guy that I know of who started for Penn State.
My parents moved to RB ~1993 and my dad being a wrestling fan, he kept me updated about the local HS teams. I think RB High were the big dogs until Poway arrived.

"single and living in PB" - that had to be a prerequisite because that beach town got wild at times.

I lived in Carmel Valley for a year. It was nice especially when the fighter jets would hit their afterburners just off the coast.
Geez, CV HS a police station now?! It was just beginning to grow when I moved back east so those home prices don't surprise me. Thank you to both of you for replying.

I lived in Carmel Valley for a year. It was nice especially when the fighter jets would hit their afterburners just off the coast.
Geez, CV HS a police station now?! It was just beginning to grow when I moved back east so those home prices don't surprise me. Thank you to both of you for replying.
The Station is the newest one in SDPD. It is called Northwestern Division. It opened up in 2007. I was there for the opening day. It covers 43 square miles, but staffing wise, it is by far the smallest Division. It is generally a very quiet Division, but in my time there as a sergeant, I was the supervisor of record on two separate occasions when an SDPD cruiser was stolen and we at NW Division ended up pursuing in both cases, ultimately taking each suspect into custody. The one suspect rammed my police cruiser and almost got herself shot. The pursuit lasted all the way to the rest area just north of Oceanside. I also had a homicide where the adult daughter killed her mother in a rather gruesome fashion and an OIS where one of my officers shot and killed a suspect who suddenly came at him out of the blue with a knife. Sometimes the quietest of areas can surprise you with their activity! And sorry for regaling you with these unsolicited police stories! The David Taylor thread pushed me back into cop mode : )

My parents moved to RB ~1993 and my dad being a wrestling fan, he kept me updated about the local HS teams. I think RB High were the big dogs until Poway arrived.

"single and living in PB" - that had to be a prerequisite because that beach town got wild at times.
If you didn't know, Jaden Abas went to RB High.

If you didn't know, Jaden Abas went to RB High.
Yeah and his dad, Gerry Abas, 3X NCAA finalist, was his coach!

Some good wrestlers came out of San Diego. Stephan Neal was the best. 2X NCAA champion and World Champion along with 3X Super Bowl championships. Not a bad athletic career.

Did you ever watch Mario Lopez wrestle? He’s famous now for his acting and entertainment career, but he was a very good HS wrestler from Chula Vista who placed in the CA state tournament. I think he would have done ok at the D1 level if he had been inclined to keep going.

I remember a couple of other guys like Ryan Halsey and Jake Gaier who both went to Cal Poly and placed 3rd at the NCAA tournament. Good guys too. I’ve met both of them.

Some good wrestlers came out of San Diego. Stephan Neal was the best. 2X NCAA champion and World Champion along with 3X Super Bowl championships. Not a bad athletic career.

Did you ever watch Mario Lopez wrestle? He’s famous now for his acting and entertainment career, but he was a very good HS wrestler from Chula Vista who placed in the CA state tournament. I think he would have done ok at the D1 level if he had been inclined to keep going.

I remember a couple of other guys like Ryan Halsey and Jake Gaier who both went to Cal Poly and placed 3rd at the NCAA tournament. Good guys too. I’ve met both of them.
I never saw Mario wrestle. Regarding Stephen Neal, what an athlete to be able to have such great success at both sports!

I remember the Surf Club. Graduated in 1993. Recall the Crab Fries/Old Bay Fries. Nothing tasted better at 2am after a long night out.

I remember the Surf Club. Graduated in 1993. Recall the Crab Fries/Old Bay Fries. Nothing tasted better at 2am after a long night out.
Living in Ramona where it gets quite hot, I always loved heading to work in La Jolla or Del Mar in the summer and enjoying that twenty or thirty degree drop in temperature! When I would work the graveyard shift I would go down to Torrey Pines State Beach, park, roll down the windows and just enjoy the ocean breezes and the sound of the waves crashing. In a storm the wind would rock your vehicle back and forth. When I was working La Jolla and I was on the graveyard shift I would sometimes, during a storm, walk out onto that small jetty at the Children's Pool. It probably wasn't the wisest thing to do safety wise, but I just loved having the waves crashing all around me. Good times!

Living in Ramona where it gets quite hot, I always loved heading to work in La Jolla or Del Mar in the summer and enjoying that twenty or thirty degree drop in temperature! When I would work the graveyard shift I would go down to Torrey Pines State Beach, park, roll down the windows and just enjoy the ocean breezes and the sound of the waves crashing. In a storm the wind would rock your vehicle back and forth. When I was working La Jolla and I was on the graveyard shift I would sometimes, during a storm, walk out onto that small jetty at the Children's Pool. It probably wasn't the wisest thing to do safety wise, but I just loved having the waves crashing all around me. Good times!
You see my avatar for this forum. I liked riding those waves!

Windansea? La Jolla Shores? Black's Beach? Torrey Pines State Beach? Tourmaline? Or beaches to the north? Every once in a while I would get a call to Windansea about the local surfers getting a little territorial and getting into it with other surfers. But other than that, most of the surfers were great. One time I was driving through the La Jolla Shores parking lot and I see a young guy parked in a handicapped stall with a handicap placard in his vehicle. He was drying off after just finishing surfing and looked quite healthy. Turns out he was using his dead grandma's handicap placard! He had to pay the price for his insolence, but he took it all in stride : ) I told him using the placard while surfing wasn't the wisest of choices.

That is cool to hear. I thought the Surf Club faded into obscurity after a few years. It never really fit in with SC tradition but it was an 80's concept that seemed to fit with the "Miami Vice" era. My 1st shift learning how to bartend was an eye opener. My boss & roommate told me to just pick a drink special. I picked Tanqueray/tonic. I learned quickly that half booze/half tonic wasn't good.

Hopefully this thread is nearing it's end so I'll extend it for the the few reading it. I surfed there one time. My girlfriend Roxanne lived close to that break and encouraged me to go out. I was immediately met with territorial thugs. Roxanne paddled out and set them straight. She was a pro surfer at the time.

Reactions: hlstone
I promise this might be my final comment bc I don't enjoy threads being high-jacked but I'm about to do it with this question. I arrived in SD in early Jan 1988. SD had apparently not had a serious tropical storm since the 50s. 2 weeks later we had a storm that flooded coastal towns. To my knowledge, SD has never had another storm of that caliber which is astonishing for the coastal US.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Windansea? La Jolla Shores? Black's Beach? Torrey Pines State Beach? Tourmaline? Or beaches to the north? Every once in a while I would get a call to Windansea about the local surfers getting a little territorial and getting into it with other surfers. But other than that, most of the surfers were great. One time I was driving through the La Jolla Shores parking lot and I see a young guy parked in a handicapped stall with a handicap placard in his vehicle. He was drying off after just finishing surfing and looked quite healthy. Turns out he was using his dead grandma's handicap placard! He had to pay the price for his insolence, but he took it all in stride : ) I told him using the placard while surfing wasn't the wisest of choices.
I would go to Windansea near La Jolla, but when the waves got bigger, I would go way north around San Onofre or Trestles. The break there was awesome.

I promise this might be my final comment bc I don't enjoy threads being high-jacked but I'm about to do it with this question. I arrived in SD in early Jan 1988. SD had apparently not had a serious tropical storm since the 50s. 2 weeks later we had a storm that flooded coastal towns. To my knowledge, SD has never had another storm of that caliber which is astonishing for the coastal US.
I remember that storm quite well! I was living in PB at the time. Don’t forget, it hit on a Sunday. The Super Bowl was in San Diego that year and fortunately, the storm hit on a different weekend. The game was at Jack Murphy Stadium which is outdoors. There is no way they could have played the game in that weather. The winds hit over 70 mph!

(**Mod note - the above posts were originally posted in a different thread and moved here to allow this discussion to continue while keeping the other thread on topic)

Thanks for moving this portion of the previous thread. I did know Jaden Abas was from RB. He had a teammate who also wrestlers D-1. I saw a Flo video interviewing Neal. He's closely involved to Poway wrestling as he has a club there, Real good guy.

Reactions: AgSurfer
I remember that storm quite well! I was living in PB at the time. Don’t forget, it hit on a Sunday. The Super Bowl was in San Diego that year and fortunately, the storm hit on a different weekend. The game was at Jack Murphy Stadium which is outdoors. There is no way they could have played the game in that weather. The winds hit over 70 mph!

(**Mod note - the above posts were originally posted in a different thread and moved here to allow this discussion to continue while keeping the other thread on topic)
I was lucky to get a 3-day bartending gig at the Hyatt Islandia for SB weekend. The Redskins were staying there and their fans lurked around the pool every day. I was assigned to a portable poolside bar so the manager would wheel me around to the crowds. I loved going to games at the old Jack Murphy stadium. The Padres stunk most years so sitting in center field for day games was a treat.

iu

The Station is the newest one in SDPD. It is called Northwestern Division. It opened up in 2007. I was there for the opening day. It covers 43 square miles, but staffing wise, it is by far the smallest Division. It is generally a very quiet Division, but in my time there as a sergeant, I was the supervisor of record on two separate occasions when an SDPD cruiser was stolen and we at NW Division ended up pursuing in both cases, ultimately taking each suspect into custody. The one suspect rammed my police cruiser and almost got herself shot. The pursuit lasted all the way to the rest area just north of Oceanside. I also had a homicide where the adult daughter killed her mother in a rather gruesome fashion and an OIS where one of my officers shot and killed a suspect who suddenly came at him out of the blue with a knife. Sometimes the quietest of areas can surprise you with their activity! And sorry for regaling you with these unsolicited police stories! The David Taylor thread pushed me back into cop mode : )
Wow, I never thought that Carmel Valley would've been a host to gruesome crimes. And who steals a police cruiser?! I stayed out of trouble so I never would've met you..... it sounds like you loved you job. Happy retirement. You certainly earned it.

Thanks for moving this portion of the previous thread. I did know Jaden Abas was from RB. He had a teammate who also wrestlers D-1. I saw a Flo video interviewing Neal. He's closely involved to Poway wrestling as he has a club there, Real good guy.
I’ve met Neal before through some of my friends who are refs in San Diego. You’re right, he’s a really decent guy. If you go to the Poway Titans website, there’s a team picture posted there and you’ll see him in the front on the right side of the page. I used to know John Meyers too who took over the head coach position at Poway after Branstetter retired. He’s definitely doing a great job after seeing how Poway dominated the state tournament last year.

This is a story telling thread. You aren't highjacking anything. Welcome to the board!

This is a story telling thread. You aren't highjacking anything. Welcome to the board!
Yeah - we did get a little sidetracked on the original thread but the moderators moved this discussion to a new thread which makes sense. I would, however, suggest that it be renamed to
OT - SAN DIEGO STORIES

It is a little amazing how many people posting on this forum have ties to San Diego. It’s about as far as you can get from PA in the continental US. However, I sure don’t regret moving there after graduating from Penn State. Lots of good people, good times and great memories!

(**Mod note - @AgSurfer you should be able to edit the thread title since your post is first in the thread)

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Yeah - we did get a little sidetracked on the original thread but the moderators moved this discussion to a new thread which makes sense. I would, however, suggest that it be renamed to
OT - SAN DIEGO STORIES

It is a little amazing how many people posting on this forum have ties to San Diego. It’s about as far as you can get from PA in the continental US. However, I sure don’t regret moving there after graduating from Penn State. Lots of good people, good times and great memories!

(**Mod note - @AgSurfer you should be able to edit the thread title since your post is first in the thread)
Just got back a couple of weeks ago. #2 son got out of the Navy a little more than a year ago, and has now gone to work for ASML. I don't see him leaving SD anytime soon, so we'll be making treks out there. He's about to move from La Jolla back to PB.

OT - SAN DIEGO STORIES

I agree that it's interesting. I moved there bc my buddy had an internship offer in La Jolla (his degree was in corporate fitness... and he wore leg warmers while teaching aerobics at PSU). We crucified him upon seeing thatand nickname him Sven. Our plan was to move to Australia after he was done but he got a sales job at Merck with his 1st territory being South Central LA. And I met a great girl so I was happy living in SD. Interestingly, she grew up in Connecticut as I did. One of my favorite days was when we were hanging out on the beach and heard it was snowing in Alpine so we drove there and an hour later we saw the winter wonderland of San Diego county.

I will be in San Diego in November. I was chosen for a Fulbright Senior Scholar Research grant investigating the newly discovered underwater basilica at Nicaea. I have a book coming out in early November detailing the discovery and current research (IVP Academic). We have a convention in San Diego the third week in November and I've been asked to describe the discovery.

I will be in San Diego in November. I was chosen for a Fulbright Senior Scholar Research grant investigating the newly discovered underwater basilica at Nicaea. I have a book coming out in early November detailing the discovery and current research (IVP Academic). We have a convention in San Diego the third week in November and I've been asked to describe the discovery.
Suggest you check out Rockin Baja Lobster in Old Town and any of the Fillipis Italian restaurants around town. If you go to the one in Mira Mesa, you can get a really thick piece of good prime rib combined with any pasta dish. Still makes my mouth water thinking about it.

Dr. Fairchild, Congratulations! I remember conversing with you on here back in 2021 (see below). My friend and I both enjoy the study of Biblical archaeology. I just recently read an original (1969?) printing of Masada by Yigael Yadin. My friend had found it at a bookstore and was thrilled! I assume your November presentation is only open to the convention attendees? I just pre-ordered your book and look forward to reading it when it is released. I wish you great success with the book and your presentation. Gaylon Sells

• Aug 12, 2021

• I grew up in Corry and graduated from PSU in ‘76. As for wrestling, I came from a poor family and had to work and save for tuition, so I never played any sport in HS. For me, it was a matter of working a job every day after school. I graduated with Jim Bennett (PA State and NCAA national champ). In HS I beat everyone I wrestled in gym class, even though all the kids weighed more. In retrospect, I wish I would have wrestled and played football. My wife and I see PSU whenever they come to Indiana, Purdue or Northwestern and we used to do the Southern Scuffle. We’ve done BIG 10s at Iowa, Michigan State and Indiana, but can’t get tix to Rec Hall for anything. Best Moment: 2018 NCAAs - When Bo flipped Miles Martin for the pin. My wife and I vaulted out of our seats at home, yelling and screaming. The dog ran upstairs and hid under the bed and the neighbors called to see if everything was okay.

Today, I am a professor at a small university in Indiana, where I’ve taught for 35 years. I teach ancient Greek, New Testament and Archaeology. You can see a documentary of my work on Amazon Prime: The Last Apostle. If interested, you can also check out some of my publications, photographs and website at: www.AncientBiblicalWorld.com. I have been selected for a Fulbright Scholar Award for the 2021-2022 year and will spend that time finishing a book and also doing research at an underwater basilica discovered at ancient Nicea in Turkey. Fifteen years ago, while teaching Greek, the students talked me into wrestling students whenever they messed up their translations. I ended up wrestling over 20 of the guys that semester. I beat everyone . . . except a heavyweight who placed in the Indiana State championships. I stopped when one of the students threw up. I read this forum almost every day and love the insights and banter – even the contributions from our Iowa friends.
      Dr. Fairchild, it is great to have you on this Forum. I just read The Search For Jesus article and found it very informative. Thank you for listing some of your publications. As a lay person who loves to study not only the Bible, but Bible history and archaeology, I look forward to reading more of your writings. I visited Israel last February for the second time, and would love to one day visit Turkey to see some of the Biblical and early Christian sites.

Reactions: IndianaNittanyLion
Dr. Fairchild, Congratulations! I remember conversing with you on here back in 2021 (see below). My friend and I both enjoy the study of Biblical archaeology. I just recently read an original (1969?) printing of Masada by Yigael Yadin. My friend had found it at a bookstore and was thrilled! I assume your November presentation is only open to the convention attendees? I just pre-ordered your book and look forward to reading it when it is released. I wish you great success with the book and your presentation. Gaylon Sells

• Aug 12, 2021

• Dr. Fairchild, it is great to have you on this Forum. I just read The Search For Jesus article and found it very informative. Thank you for listing some of your publications. As a lay person who loves to study not only the Bible, but Bible history and archaeology, I look forward to reading more of your writings. I visited Israel last February for the second time, and would love to one day visit Turkey to see some of the Biblical and early Christian sites.

Yes, I remember. If you are in San Diego, I can check to see if I can get you in. In either case, lets do lunch. Meanwhile, check out the current edition of Christianity Today. My article on Paul Unchained: What if the Apostle Grew Up a Slave? is the cover story. I'm finishing a book on Paul's early life as a slave which should be out next year. Check out other stuff on my web page: AncientBiblicalWorld.com

I don't intend to make this thread too long but here are some topics I'd like to hear from anyone interested.
1. Del Mar race track experiences.
I have many memorable days having been able to walk there for the short 7 week season.
2. Baja California of del norte (Tijuana, Rosarita, Ensanada.)
3. San Diego tourist attractions (The Zoo, Sea World, Wild Animal Park (now called the Safari Park)
I bought an annual pass for the zoo and wild animal park which was very well worth it.
4. The well known beach towns & surf spots - Blacks, Trestles, Swamis & Wind&Sea etc. (already highlighted). But there are so many diverse beautiful secret spots along the coast and the inland/high desert Mountain areas that are equally beautiful.

TIA for anyone interested especially tourist experiences because when I lived there, we often reminded ourselves that we lived in a place that was considered a vacation destination and we always took advantage of that.
Side note: I ran into a PSU buddy in Old Town who had just graduated Navy Seal Buds training in 1990 and my response to him was: "Oh congratulations, that's cool but what the hell is a seal?" I later found out the importance of who that elite group of men were in the 2000's.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT