ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Giants' bumbling yesterday, it gets worse. UFB.

Is Jennings really throwing his coach under the bus? That doesn't seem smart. Of course, nothing in this situation seems smart.

Good luck this season G-Men!!!hahahaha

Well, if at some point the airing out of these issues forces the NYG coaches to stop micromanaging the team and let them play football, so much the better. Sometimes simple works perfectly well. Sometimes it seems to me that the coaches are getting hung up on being the smartest one out there, it's as if it's a competition. (See Kelly, Chip.) Believe you me, Joe Gibbs was never about being this big coaching genius and he won three Super Bowls. The guys who came after him, Turner. Shottenheimer, Spurrier, and Shanahan were all "smarter" coaches than Gibbs. Just give the players the opportunity to win the game and get the hell out of the way. It was ridiculous how Coughlin screwed up yesterday, pathetic and embarrassing.

Well, if at some point the airing out of these issues forces the NYG coaches to stop micromanaging the team and let them play football, so much the better. Sometimes simple works perfectly well. Sometimes it seems to me that the coaches are getting hung up on being the smartest one out there, it's as if it's a competition. (See Kelly, Chip.) Believe you me, Joe Gibbs was never about being this big coaching genius and he won three Super Bowls. The guys who came after him, Turner. Shottenheimer, Spurrier, and Shanahan were all "smarter" coaches than Gibbs. Just give the players the opportunity to win the game and get the hell out of the way. It was ridiculous how Coughlin screwed up yesterday, pathetic and embarrassing.
And how is Chip Kelly trying to show he is the smartest one out there? What has done specifically to show how smart he is? Conversely, he recently cut his 5th round draft pick safety (Watkins), 4th round QB (Barkley), and Tebow. He basically admitted that these decisions/picks were incorrect. If he was trying to show how smart he was, he would have at least kept Tebow as a 3rd stringer and probably tried to insert him into games.

And how is Chip Kelly trying to show he is the smartest one out there? What has done specifically to show how smart he is? Conversely, he recently cut his 5th round draft pick safety (Watkins), 4th round QB (Barkley), and Tebow. He basically admitted that these decisions/picks were incorrect. If he was trying to show how smart he was, he would have at least kept Tebow as a 3rd stringer and probably tried to insert him into games.
Don't ask me. All I can say is that I've been reading all these articles telling us how smart he is. Go google "Is Chip Kelly the smartest coach in the game" and see what pops up. (At least one article I opened implied he's the smartest coach in the game.) Maybe it's just me, and I'm sure it's not something that's popped up in the NFL overnight, I've mentioned Mike Shanahan, who personally thought he was the second coming of Werner Heisenberg, but it seems as if nowadays in the NFL overthinking the coaching part is epidemic.

Don't ask me. All I can say is that I've been reading all these articles telling us how smart he is. Go google "Is Chip Kelly the smartest coach in the game" and see what pops up. (At least one article I opened implied he's the smartest coach in the game.) Maybe it's just me, and I'm sure it's not something that's popped up in the NFL overnight, I've mentioned Mike Shanahan, who personally thought he was the second coming of Werner Heisenberg, but it seems as if nowadays in the NFL overthinking the coaching part is epidemic.
So isn't that the media who is bestowing that title on him?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT