ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Unbelievable

Gorki24

Apr 3, 2019
My son is almost 15 and wants a car already just to work on and add speakers, a stereo, and other stuff. I know we can't buy a car now, we are just looking for when they can sell cars again.

So the past 2 days I drove him all over looking at different car lots. I am not a guy with a lot of money. For years my parents and I have been putting money in an account for my son for a car.

We stopped at some typical small used car lot in Pittston, PA. My son likes Subaru's so the owner shows him one. I forget what year it was, but when I asked him how many miles was on it he said 65,000 miles. He said the car's history never had any serious problems. He was really pushing this car saying what low miles it had for a good price. I took a picture of the Vin #. Went home and did a cat fax. The car fax said it had 150,000 miles and went through 2 transmissions!

Just think if we didn't do a carfax and bought this car. I am going to expose the sh*t out this guy. And no it wasn't a new or rebuilt engine put in it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News