ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

add to that in the sun, outside a lot, and generally more healthy and not obese.
And the people that live there don’t really even use air conditioning, they just keep their windows and doors open and get that nice breeze.

They’re a f$$king island….duh.
First of all, Hawaii is a series of islands.
Second of all, Hawaii had to deal with, perhaps more than any other state, important connections to Asia.
Third of all, Hawaii was aware that during normal times , 250,000 tourists occupied their hotel rooms on any given day. The state’s
population is only 1.3 million. They knew that hospital beds would be at a premium and chose to put very strict restrictions on travel, not only to the islands, but between them.

As a state , they decided to impose very serious restrictions to protect the health of their citizens. These restrictions came at a huge expense to those who live there.

If you believe a person (American or otherwise) has the right to flaunt a state’s health requirements, have at it.

Reactions: tgar
First of all, Hawaii is a series of islands.
Second of all, Hawaii had to deal with, perhaps more than any other state, important connections to Asia.
Third of all, Hawaii was aware that during normal times , 250,000 tourists occupied their hotel rooms on any given day. The state’s
population is only 1.3 million. They knew that hospital beds would be at a premium and chose to put very strict restrictions on travel, not only to the islands, but between them.

As a state , they decided to impose very serious restrictions to protect the health of their citizens. These restrictions came at a huge expense to those who live there.

If you believe a person (American or otherwise) has the right to flaunt a state’s health requirements, have at it.
If you believe a state has the right to take away individual’s rights, have at it.

ill try again…..What rights do you believe was taken away by the state of Hawaii?

Reactions: tgar
ill try again…..What rights do you believe was taken away by the state of Hawaii?
How about the right to travel, the right to run your business as you want, freedom of choice,….let’s face it, Covid allowed states to throw away the constitution. So pretty much every freedom we have as an individual or as a business owner. I’m not saying some of it wasn’t necessary, but some states went overboard with it.

E-S5JULVgAMYFYZ

Reactions: blmr31 and bison13
How about the right to travel, the right to run your business as you want, freedom of choice,….let’s face it, Covid allowed states to throw away the constitution. So pretty much every freedom we have as an individual or as a business owner. I’m not saying some of it wasn’t necessary, but some states went overboard with it.

Give me a break. Restricting travel during a pandemic is throwing away the constitution? Seriously? Go look at what Texas just did with TX SB8 if you want to see what throwing away the constitution looks like.

Reactions: nits74
Link to an actual quote, or it's just another twittiot spouting off.
The quote I saw was 1 yearly booster, not 3. Just another twitter guy that says inaccurate crap and gets all the gullible people to lap it up.

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla predicted in a Wednesday interview that people will most likely need annual COVID-19 booster shots, a sign that we'll be contending with the novel coronavirus for years to come.

Speaking with Insider by phone, Bourla acknowledged the uncertainty around his guess. But he said he believes regular vaccinations will be needed because of the potential for new variants to emerge and vaccine protection to wane over time.

"The most likely scenario is we will be needing annual re-vaccination, as we do with the flu vaccine," Bourla said.

Reactions: pa108 and BobPSU92
The quote I saw was 1 yearly booster, not 3. Just another twitter guy that says inaccurate crap and gets all the gullible people to lap it up.

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla predicted in a Wednesday interview that people will most likely need annual COVID-19 booster shots, a sign that we'll be contending with the novel coronavirus for years to come.

Speaking with Insider by phone, Bourla acknowledged the uncertainty around his guess. But he said he believes regular vaccinations will be needed because of the potential for new variants to emerge and vaccine protection to wane over time.

"The most likely scenario is we will be needing annual re-vaccination, as we do with the flu vaccine," Bourla said.
It will never end. Boosters forever. Wake up people.

It will never end. Boosters forever. Wake up people.
How is that different than an annual flu shot? Pneumonia shot? This virus is similar to the common cold? Seeing permanent immunity to that? If that is what it takes , that is what it takes?

Want to be mad at someone? Try the Communist Chinese.

Reactions: roswelllion
How is that different than an annual flu shot? Pneumonia shot? This virus is similar to the common cold? Seeing permanent immunity to that? If that is what it takes , that is what it takes?

Want to be mad at someone? Try the Communist Chinese.
Who is mad ? I completely agree. I also never get the annual flu shot, or pneumonia shot, etc. It’s a guessing game at best. If you are healthy, then allow your God given immune system to work and forget the unending vaccines/jabs trying to stop this man made/Wuhan China virus, or any of the reported variants.

Unfortunately, people on the left and especially the media lump all people who question the vaccine into either Trumpers or anti-vaxers. That doesn’t help the messaging.
The dumb folk on the right and Q believing goobers I know stuck to one news channel would not know messaging from other sources if it hit them in the head. That’s the problem. And yes, they are all Trumpers and anti vaxxers, even the vaccinated ones. Some of you keep mentioning the messaging as if these folks pay any attention to something outside of their silo. They don’t.

Also, as far as CNN goes, I don’t know anyone who watches it regularly, daily or otherwise until there may be something breaking to follow like 1/6/2021. The only people I know who have a screen turned on all day and all night to one channel are on he right. All of them. The folks at Fox have figured out the formula to keep those folks engaged and enraged. It is quite remarkable but it works and keeps their ratings high even when their team of personalities get in trouble. Fox knows what they are doing.

Last edited:
bleach, ultraviolet light.....LOL
Well, yeah, for all those dumb as shit followers who drank it and are now drinking Ivermectin Sheep Drench. Yes, when the former guy spoke, some drank bleach. The brilliance is staggering.

I can t wait to see what next they decide to ingest. Pig dewormer has to be replaced sooner or later by the next great thing.

The dumb folk on the right and Q believing goobers I know stuck to one news channel would not know messaging from other sources if it hit them in the head. That’s the problem. And yes, they are all Trumpers and anti vaxxers, even the vaccinated ones. Some of you keep mentioning the messaging as if these folks pay any attention to something outside of their silo. They don’t.

Also, as far as CNN goes, I don’t know anyone who watches it regularly, daily or otherwise until there may be something breaking to follow like 1/6/2021. The only people I know who have a screen turned on all day and all night to one channel are on he right. All of them. The folks at Fox have figured out the formula to keep those folks engaged and enraged. It is quite remarkable but it works and keeps their ratings high even when their team of personalities get in trouble. Fox knows what they are doing.

come one, you lose credibility when you make statements like this. MSNBC is to the progressives what Fox is to the far right republicans, no difference. Both too crazy sometimes and both exploiting the news to fuel hatred and make money. I honestly am not exactly sure where I put CNN, obvoiusly on the left side but they are not MSNBC. They did have a true hatred of Trump which was not professional that literally to this day are still trying to capitalize one even though he has been out of office for a while now.

come one, you lose credibility when you make statements like this. MSNBC is to the progressives what Fox is to the far right republicans, no difference. Both too crazy sometimes and both exploiting the news to fuel hatred and make money. I honestly am not exactly sure where I put CNN, obvoiusly on the left side but they are not MSNBC. They did have a true hatred of Trump which was not professional that literally to this day are still trying to capitalize one even though he has been out of office for a while now.
I don’t follow ratings or watch any of the CNN, MSNBC, or Fox News Channels. I believe but am not certain Fox has the largest ratings. Anecdotally, I know numerous people who have Fox on all day and all night. I don’t know anyone who has CNN or MSNBC on all day and night. I don’t know anyone that watches CNN at night but I know numerous folks who never ever miss Tucker and need to tell me about what he said the night before.

I will admit on 1/6 I was glued to the TV from before the speech because I knew something epic was going to happen. I bounced around from channel to channel getting the vibe of what each ( as well as NBC, CBS, ABC ) was reporting which was fun.

MSNBC ……2+2 = Republicans suck

FOX………..2+2 = “Liberals” suck

CNN……….. we try to only speak about liberal topics, but Trump really sucks.

Reactions: bison13 and 91Joe95

They aren't the ones that need to get the message. It's not too hard to look up demographic data on case count, hospitalization and deaths from Covid. The only rates lower than white/non-Hispanic are Asians.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Give me a break. Restricting travel during a pandemic is throwing away the constitution? Seriously? Go look at what Texas just did with TX SB8 if you want to see what throwing away the constitution looks like.
Yeah, restricting travel was the only thing I mentioned (eye roll).

Reactions: 91Joe95
They aren't the ones that need to get the message. It's not too hard to look up demographic data on case count, hospitalization and deaths from Covid. The only rates lower than white/non-Hispanic are Asians.
the red state Q believing horse dewormer eating meat heads who are filling up their hospitals with delta or liver failure also need the message. Look at rhe hospitalizations by state currently.

Yeah, those CNN folks also watch MSNBC for a change (but they too have the same talking points). And thank God there aren’t any dumb people on the left….other than the politicians.

I don’t follow ratings or watch any of the CNN, MSNBC, or Fox News Channels. I believe but am not certain Fox has the largest ratings. Anecdotally, I know numerous people who have Fox on all day and all night. I don’t know anyone who has CNN or MSNBC on all day and night. I don’t know anyone that watches CNN at night but I know numerous folks who never ever miss Tucker and need to tell me about what he said the night before.

I will admit on 1/6 I was glued to the TV from before the speech because I knew something epic was going to happen. I bounced around from channel to channel getting the vibe of what each ( as well as NBC, CBS, ABC ) was reporting which was fun.
Well, I don’t know a single person ever who has Fox on all day and all night, so you might want to get out more apparently.

MSNBC ……2+2 = Republicans suck

FOX………..2+2 = “Liberals” suck

CNN……….. we try to only speak about liberal topics, but Trump really sucks.
Fox has liberals on their panel shows, as hosts, and as guests. MSNBC and CNN never have a right wing person on. It’s just that the right wing Fox personalities are more popular than the left wing personalities.

Well, I don’t know a single person ever who has Fox on all day and all night, so you might want to get out more apparently.
I am here in the People’s Republic of Madison Wisconsin for 5 days of partying, boating and visiting with friends and family! We have 8 tickets to the game tomorrow and are taking it all in.

Where are you watching the game?

I am here in the People’s Republic of Madison Wisconsin for 5 days of partying, boating and visiting with friends and family! We have 8 tickets to the game tomorrow and are taking it all in.

Where are you watching the game?
How are all the people you’re there with going to be at the game and watch Fox News at the same time? Are they watching on their phone?

Reactions: bison13
How are all the people you’re there with going to be at the game and watch Fox News at the same time? Are they watching on their phone?
My cousin might, cousin Q as we call him. Everyone else will just be into enjoying the game.

HS Football update in NEPA.

Montrose Area can't field enough kids because of Covid.

Riverside reschedules to play CVHS.

Sayre reconsiders and decides they will play CVHS so game is cancelled with Riverside.

Riverside schedules game with Schuylkill Haven.

Riverside football team shut down because of Covid.

All of this in one week. What are the chances HS sports last into the winter time?

Who is mad ? I completely agree. I also never get the annual flu shot, or pneumonia shot, etc. It’s a guessing game at best. If you are healthy, then allow your God given immune system to work and forget the unending vaccines/jabs trying to stop this man made/Wuhan China virus, or any of the reported variants.
Are suggesting that vaccines do not have a strong sense of success? Compare life expectancies between now and say 1900. They augment your natural immunity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT