ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

Well, no one can really know why the difference exists. All good comments by both of you.

One thing that I do note, sarcastically, is that after Colin Powell - fully vaxxed - died of Covid, a WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE DISCOVERED COMORBIDITIES. Before, those same people behaved as if we were bringing Lebron James and Lance Armstrong into the ER with Covid, putting them on a ventilator, and watching them die. But with Colin Powell, it was immediately, "Well, he was old and almost dead. He had cancer. He had whatever" - all true, but it was true since March 2020.

Nope - it’s the US’s relative poor public health and low access to healthcare for the most poor.

Infant mortality is 50% higher in the US vs the UK because of our poor health and poor access to healthcare. Same set of conditions are leading to our current high mortality rate with COVID

you are an engineer so 3.33/2.35 is 42%, that is not a small difference. And actually fits about perfectly with the 35-45% number that I said in my previous email that I think the USA is over accounting for Covid deaths.

IF we use the 2 week lag for fatality approach, USA was at 72,000 positives with 1100 fatality today so 72000/1100 is 1 fatality per 65 positive cases logged.

For UK 2 weeks ago at 45,000 positive cases and 160 fatality today so 45000/160 = 1 fatality per 281 positives.

So somehow USA is 4.3 times the fatality per daily positive, again not making any sense.

All pointing back to the USA over accounting for covid deaths compared to UK (and Rest of world).

Reactions: bison13 and WPTLION
Why focus on a short term snapshot of data rather than overall data? UK/US death rates are nearly identical for the duration of the pandemic.
This is a fair point.

Does it not feel like everyone (each state, each country, ...) will end up at the same place in the end?

Maybe NYC and NJ were the jokes early on while Florida looked awesome, then Fla in the dumpster, and finally Fla way back down and PA struggling.

Why focus on a short term snapshot of data rather than overall data? UK/US death rates are nearly identical for the duration of the pandemic.

because I am looking at this through the lens of what is the endpoint of this pandemic. Anything in 2020 and through March 2021 is really pre vaccine. Only been the last 6 months really that we are talking about a generally vaccinated population where things have gotten back to some level of 'normal' without most people working from home, sporting events empty, masks everywhere, etc...So post vaccine, most things should be normalized as to death rates (assuming the vaccine works).

Here is where we need a theory that we're testing. Right now, we're just posting data (me included).

What does it mean? Well, what are we trying to establish?

This thread is the best post on the board the whole time I've been here.

This is a fair point.

Does it not feel like everyone (each state, each country, ...) will end up at the same place in the end?

Maybe NYC and NJ were the jokes early on while Florida looked awesome, then Fla in the dumpster, and finally Fla way back down and PA struggling.

because I am looking at this through the lens of what is the endpoint of this pandemic. Anything in 2020 and through March 2021 is really pre vaccine. Only been the last 6 months really that we are talking about a generally vaccinated population where things have gotten back to some level of 'normal' without most people working from home, sporting events empty, masks everywhere, etc...So post vaccine, most things should be normalized as to death rates (assuming the vaccine works).

100% agree on that. The vaccine can only help so much as we see now with the mutating virus and mass amount of breakthrough cases. And it is not realistic or feasible or even humanly possible to re-vaccinate the entire country (and entire world) on a 6 month basis to take into account these constant mutations. It is 100% political right now with politicians using this for power, control, and money purposes.

The fanaticism on vaccine mandates is shocking to me somewhat. Especially pushing down to kids under 12 years age when we don't have the data on even studies of a couple of years in length to really judge what effects it might have. I am perfectly fine with allowing parents to choose to vaccinate a child with the Covid vaccine, but the hardcore push for it is way over the top.

Amen to all that.

A nightmare scenario is that the program of indiscriminate mass vaccinations could yet end up backfiring and make things worse. (At best, it's not remotely achieving the predicted results.)

I've seen this concern expressed by some knowledgeable skeptics of the party line, people who get banned from the debate by the "experts" whose track record to this point is terrible.

For example, below is a comment that a former medical researcher posted on Alex Berenson's substack site. Berenson of course has himself been censored for voicing Forbidden Opinions...even though many of them have turned out to be right.

>>Who knew that artificially creating narrow-bore antigen recognition (just the spike and only one variant spike at that, ma'am) would be less efficacious than natural immunity with its wide-bore antigen recognition? And who knew that pushing narrow-bore immunity during a pandemic would absolutely push variants to be created? Who knew that making a viral spike (and only the spike) in abundance inside cells would be a bad idea when they escaped into the blood system? Well, only most who studied viruses and the knowledgeable but silenced/canceled and the knowledgeable but purposefully silent.<<

Here is where we need a theory that we're testing. Right now, we're just posting data (me included).

What does it mean? Well, what are we trying to establish?

This thread is the best post on the board the whole time I've been here.

My theory.....the vaccine was excellent versus the original strains as evidence by the fact that in June of this year we reached 10,000 cases per day. We had Covid beat, no doubt about it. Then Delta came along and has rendered the vaccine much, much less effective against both getting Covid and landing in the hospital. Versus the original vaccine we were in the 90-95%+ range for effectiveness and I think now more in the 40-50% range for getting covid and probably in the 60-75% range for serious covid, so way down from the 90-95% range we had before.

It now also appears that some of the issues might be that the vaccine's effectiveness is wearing off over time. Something that I don't think anybody actually thought was going to happen as it has never really happened before with vaccines that it only worked well for 6 months. So we have that issue out there.

Data is difficult to come by. Both because the govt. is hiding it from the population. And second, the data is difficult to actually obtain. I mean what are you going to actually do, put 100 people in an enclosed room with 50% vaccinated and 50% unvaccinated and then let 5 people with horrible Covid in the room at the same time, turn off the HVAC and have everybody sing for the next 8 hour straight and see who winds up with Covid. So trying to figure out effectiveness of the vaccine is very difficult thing.

The fact that natural antibody's due to previous infection have somehow been ruled 'not good enough' is 100% political. I mean a healthy human body immune system is going to be as good or better than a vaccine if you have been exposed. I would bet dollars to donuts now that people with natural antibodies are way better off then people who got a J&J or Pfizer shot as I would be willing to bet that the healthy human immune system is way, way better at fighting off variants over time (something that it literally has been evolved to do over tens of thousands of years) versus the antibody's developed by a mRNA vaccine. The fact that a natural antibody test is not the same as a vaccine for 'passport' reasons let's you know this is about politics and not medicine.

I also continue my firm belief that literally 90% of the world is going to get exposed to Covid by the end of 2022. Nothing is stopping Covid from spreading we have seen that. So until we get to much higher levels of natural immunity to achieve herd immunity I think we are just in this continual do loop of surge followed by decline.

My theory.....the vaccine was excellent versus the original strains as evidence by the fact that in June of this year we reached 10,000 cases per day. We had Covid beat, no doubt about it. Then Delta came along and has rendered the vaccine much, much less effective against both getting Covid and landing in the hospital. Versus the original vaccine we were in the 90-95%+ range for effectiveness and I think now more in the 40-50% range for getting covid and probably in the 60-75% range for serious covid, so way down from the 90-95% range we had before.

It now also appears that some of the issues might be that the vaccine's effectiveness is wearing off over time. Something that I don't think anybody actually thought was going to happen as it has never really happened before with vaccines that it only worked well for 6 months. So we have that issue out there.

Data is difficult to come by. Both because the govt. is hiding it from the population. And second, the data is difficult to actually obtain. I mean what are you going to actually do, put 100 people in an enclosed room with 50% vaccinated and 50% unvaccinated and then let 5 people with horrible Covid in the room at the same time, turn off the HVAC and have everybody sing for the next 8 hour straight and see who winds up with Covid. So trying to figure out effectiveness of the vaccine is very difficult thing.

The fact that natural antibody's due to previous infection have somehow been ruled 'not good enough' is 100% political. I mean a healthy human body immune system is going to be as good or better than a vaccine if you have been exposed. I would bet dollars to donuts now that people with natural antibodies are way better off then people who got a J&J or Pfizer shot as I would be willing to bet that the healthy human immune system is way, way better at fighting off variants over time (something that it literally has been evolved to do over tens of thousands of years) versus the antibody's developed by a mRNA vaccine. The fact that a natural antibody test is not the same as a vaccine for 'passport' reasons let's you know this is about politics and not medicine.

I also continue my firm belief that literally 90% of the world is going to get exposed to Covid by the end of 2022. Nothing is stopping Covid from spreading we have seen that. So until we get to much higher levels of natural immunity to achieve herd immunity I think we are just in this continual do loop of surge followed by decline.
What will be interesting to see is what happens when a traditional vaccine is available. The fact that we were surprised a "noval" vaccine would work the same as traditional was a problem. I'm sure if when the true clinical trials are done...in 2023 the data will not be good. The fact that they keep pushing them down healthy peoples throats is the problem. I'm ok with vaccinating the vulnerable but at this point natural immunity is the way to go. Its too bad there isn't an easy way to check. BTW natural antibodies are good for travelers coming here from overseas if they are 14 days after and with in 90 days of a positive covid test.

Reactions: Jerry
I recently read an article stating that 78% of USA mortalities were for people classified as "morbidly obese".
I've heard stories like wise. But PA only lists 956 deaths with obesity as a comorbidity. Which seems odd at best based on how obese this country is.

Reactions: bison13
I've heard stories like wise. But PA only lists 956 deaths with obesity as a comorbidity. Which seems odd at best based on how obese this country is.
curious...does PA break deaths down by age?

In Ohio, 46% of COVID deaths are for those age 80 or older. 72% are over the age of 70. 88% over the age of 60. So, only 12% are under age 60 and most of those have comorbidities (COPD, cycle cell, cancer, downs, etc.). It doesn't give weight either. But it is clear if you are under the age of 40 and in decent health you have almost nothing to worry about.

curious...does PA break deaths down by age?

In Ohio, 46% of COVID deaths are for those age 80 or older. 72% are over the age of 70. 88% over the age of 60. So, only 12% are under age 60 and most of those have comorbidities (COPD, cycle cell, cancer, downs, etc.). It doesn't give weight either. But it is clear if you are under the age of 40 and in decent health you have almost nothing to worry about.

Here is PA's more deaths over 90 then under 60

51.6% above 80
75.6% above 70
90.7% above 60

Age # of Deaths
<0-4 *
5-9 *
10-14 *
15-19 17
20-24 26
25-29 45
30-34 90
35-39 149
40-44 256
45-49 412
50-54 764
55-59 1,183
60-64 2,007
65-69 2,797
70-74 3,618
75-79 4,017
80-84 4,487
85-89 5,002
90-94 4,520
95-99 2,057
100-104 373
105-109 28

Reactions: GoGoBanana
Here is PA's more deaths of 90 the under 60
Age # of Deaths
<0-4 *
5-9 *
10-14 *
15-19 17
20-24 26
25-29 45
30-34 90
35-39 149
40-44 256
45-49 412
50-54 764
55-59 1,183
60-64 2,007
65-69 2,797
70-74 3,618
75-79 4,017
80-84 4,487
85-89 5,002
90-94 4,520
95-99 2,057
100-104 373
105-109 28
so i need that chart then broken down then further with No-comorbidity, One co-morbidity, two or more co-morbidity. And then list the co-morbidity. If we just had that chart, we would have all the information required to really understand. But we dont and the reason is the govt. doesn't want us to have it because I think we know what it all will show. Clinically speaking that Covid is killing the extremely sick (whose life expectancy is under 6-12 months) and the morbidly obese (who by defintion probably have multiple co-morbidities). As when the govt. gives us that information, then I think most people would say "F it", I am no longer abiding by any rules as Covid is now killing only those that are extremely sick and were going to die in the very short term anyway.

Here is PA's more deaths over 90 then under 60

51.6% above 80
75.6% above 70
90.7% above 60

Age # of Deaths
<0-4 *
5-9 *
10-14 *
15-19 17
20-24 26
25-29 45
30-34 90
35-39 149
40-44 256
45-49 412
50-54 764
55-59 1,183
60-64 2,007
65-69 2,797
70-74 3,618
75-79 4,017
80-84 4,487
85-89 5,002
90-94 4,520
95-99 2,057
100-104 373
105-109 28
Thanks....to me, it is clear, that the risk levels are drastically different. So if you are age 17 and getting your jabs, you are really taking on risk beyond that of COVID.

so i need that chart then broken down then further with No-comorbidity, One co-morbidity, two or more co-morbidity. And then list the co-morbidity. If we just had that chart, we would have all the information required to really understand. But we dont and the reason is the govt. doesn't want us to have it because I think we know what it all will show. Clinically speaking that Covid is killing the extremely sick (whose life expectancy is under 6-12 months) and the morbidly obese (who by defintion probably have multiple co-morbidities). As when the govt. gives us that information, then I think most people would say "F it", I am no longer abiding by any rules as Covid is now killing only those that are extremely sick and were going to die in the very short term anyway.
Right and PA doesn't offer that. But you are right most people would say F it if they knew most deaths were in those who would die soon anyway. I have a friend in the medical field. His feeling death isn't necessarily bad. The question is why isnt the government giving us that data.

Right and PA doesn't offer that. But you are right most people would say F it if they knew most deaths were in those who would die soon anyway. I have a friend in the medical field. His feeling death isn't necessarily bad. The question is why isnt the government giving us that data.
Power, Control, and Money. Been saying that for a year. Cannot pass trillion dollar spending plans if there isn't a pandemic at hand. Can pass laws that assign winners and losers if there is no pandemic at hand. Cannot enact social changes that you want to push without a pandemic at hand.

Power, Control, and Money. Been saying that for a year. Cannot pass trillion dollar spending plans if there isn't a pandemic at hand. Can pass laws that assign winners and losers if there is no pandemic at hand. Cannot enact social changes that you want to push without a pandemic at hand.
Nonsense. Elections have consequences. GOP passed a trillion dollar debt-financed tax cut while the economy was humming because the Rs had control of Congress and the White House. No pandemic was needed. All that was needed for those tax cuts to pass was corporate lobbying and massive hypocrisy about deficit spending.

Now, after Rs have lost the House, Senate and White House in a 3 year stretch, it’s running in reverse. The infrastructure bill specifically has had bipartisan support for years prior to the pandemic.

Nonsense. Elections have consequences. GOP passed a trillion dollar debt-financed tax cut while the economy was humming because the Rs had control of Congress and the White House. No pandemic was needed. All that was needed for those tax cuts to pass was corporate lobbying and massive hypocrisy about deficit spending.

Now, after Rs have lost the House, Senate and White House in a 3 year stretch, it’s running in reverse. The infrastructure bill specifically has had bipartisan support for years prior to the pandemic.
I agree with you. The response to the pandemic wasn't done to pass a spending bill. Dems would do that regardless.

The response to the pandemic (changing voting rules, locking down with no benefit, etc) was done solely to defeat Trump.

Well, anyone who has read this thread knows (or could have known if they would just stop arguing and listen) that Covid was killing almost exclusively the old and sick. But sheeple - they're awesome.

The word "co-morbidity" wasn't in the sheeple dictionary until fully vaccinated Colin Powell died.

Then, the word "co-morbidity" was listed first on every page of the sheeple dictionary.

It wasn’t a tax cut. The federal government made all time high tax income after that bill was passed.

It wasn’t a tax cut. The federal government made all time high tax income after that bill was passed.
It certainly was a tax cut for the corporations that wrote the bill. It was a tax increase for individuals. If you look specifically at the provisions of the tax code affected by the bill, revenues were down.

1.22M shots yesterday so total up to 434.4M.

So far, 224.6 million Americans have received at least one dose of a vaccine. At least 194.3 million people have completed a vaccination regimen. At least 26.0M have received a booster dose.

Total Population with at least one dose = 67.7%; Fully vaccinated = 58.5%; Booster = 123.4% as percent of fully vaccinated

Population over 12 years of age with at least one dose = 79.0%; Fully vaccinated = 68.5%; Booster = 14.4% as percent of fully vaccinated

Population over 18 years of age with at least one dose = 80.9%; Fully vaccinated = 70.3%; Booster = 22.1% as percent of fully vaccinated

Population over 65 years of age with at least one dose = 98.5%; Fully vaccinated = 85.8%; Booster = 32.4% as percent of fully vaccinated

94,376 positives reported yesterday compared to 78,710 week over week. 7-day rolling average is 76,786

Fatality was 1,493 reported yesterday compared to 1,547 week over week, 7-day rolling fatality at 1,097

Hospitalizations reported 7 day rolling average is 39,852 compared to yesterday 7-day average at 38,570 compared to one week ago 42,552 DOWN 6.3%.

Hospital admissions reported 7 day rolling average is 5,111 compared yesterday 7-day average of 4,743 compared to one week ago 5,121 DOWN 0.2%.

So we are going to have another uptick it appears as we are seeing daily positives go up and unfortatnely seeing the hospital numbers up also. I was hoping that if we did see the positives up, that the vaccine rate would keep hospital rate down but it appears that will not be the case. And to make it even crazier, PA was #1 on the daily case list today with 6,936.

So CDC did not update the vaccine or hospital numbers when I logged on this morning, first time I can say I have seen that happen in a while. So new numbers on vaccines or hospitalizations. And many states did not report daily positives and fatalities either so those numbers are very low. Must be a veteran day thing.

1.22M shots yesterday so total up to 434.4M.

So far, 224.6 million Americans have received at least one dose of a vaccine. At least 194.3 million people have completed a vaccination regimen. At least 26.0M have received a booster dose.

Total Population with at least one dose = 67.7%; Fully vaccinated = 58.5%; Booster = 123.4% as percent of fully vaccinated

Population over 12 years of age with at least one dose = 79.0%; Fully vaccinated = 68.5%; Booster = 14.4% as percent of fully vaccinated

Population over 18 years of age with at least one dose = 80.9%; Fully vaccinated = 70.3%; Booster = 22.1% as percent of fully vaccinated

Population over 65 years of age with at least one dose = 98.5%; Fully vaccinated = 85.8%; Booster = 32.4% as percent of fully vaccinated

43,596 positives reported yesterday compared to 90,377 week over week. 7-day rolling average is 70,413

Fatality was 539 reported yesterday compared to 1,349 week over week, 7-day rolling fatality at 982

Hospitalizations reported 7 day rolling average is 39,852 compared to yesterday 7-day average at 38,570 compared to one week ago 42,552 DOWN 6.3%.

Hospital admissions reported 7 day rolling average is 5,111 compared yesterday 7-day average of 4,743 compared to one week ago 5,121 DOWN 0.2%.

It certainly was a tax cut for the corporations that wrote the bill. It was a tax increase for individuals. If you look specifically at the provisions of the tax code affected by the bill, revenues were down.
Regardless it resulted in more federal income. Corporations simply pass on their tax burden to their consumers. It is hard for me to believe that people don’t understand that. In addition, larger corporations negotiate down there tax burden to stay in certain locations. It’s a no-win situation. If the tax burden gets too large that they simply go offshore

your answer is irrelevant to the question. the question is why don't we have all of the data broken down like any medical doctor or statistician or anybody logically would want it to be seen. why are we only getting partial data sets. why is some information not even available.

Why you bring up elections is not germane to the conversation and just an attempt at political side stepping.

this is the type of stuff that continues to point to what the admin and bureaucrats are doing has nothing to do with medical science.

Trashing anybody as a lunatic that suggested that this virus came from the Wuhan lab when it was obvious that made the most sense (Fauci's emails now showing that he was covering up the fact that NIH under his leadership back doored money to that lab to circumvent laws). Then the Lancer article that re-inforced that sentiment that is printed without any fact check and later found out to be published by the very people that were pushing for and doing the GOF research.

Saying that natural antibodies developed if a person got Covid were not as good as the vaccine antibody. Something that is not medically normal in almost all situations and was all about pushing the vaccine down everybody's throat for reason's that I am still at a loss to figure out.

This obsession with masking when in reality that have shown to have very little real effectiveness.

The refusal to take a scientific look at lockdown policies in different regions, states, countries and evaluate what worked and what did not work.

The list goes on of things that any normal logical person would not agree with.

The response to the pandemic (changing voting rules, locking down with no benefit, etc) was done solely to defeat Trump.
Y’all are a hoot. The voting rule changes were bipartisan because Rs were worried that old people wouldn’t go to the polls. It was only after Donnie fed you the Big Lie that the voting laws were somehow a left wing conspiracy (co-sponsored and voted for by the right).

And the entire globe has had rolling lockdowns for 18 months now. But that was all done solely to defeat Trump? Delusional.

If Trump wasn’t such a narcissist, he could have quietly whispered ‘we will get through this’ and walked into a re-election victory. Instead he played carnival barker, attacked his own agencies, minimized the potential threat, and alienated the independents and suburbanites who normally would want to stay the course during a national crisis. It was no conspiracy - it was incompetence.

Reactions: psuaxe70
your answer is irrelevant to the question. the question is why don't we have all of the data broken down like any medical doctor or statistician or anybody logically would want it to be seen. why are we only getting partial data sets. why is some information not even available.

Why you bring up elections is not germane to the conversation and just an attempt at political side stepping.
Cletus, you are the one insinuating that Dems somehow desire or hide data to give cover for their legislative agenda. Was all of that perfect data available last year? No. Maybe it has to do with the fact that data is aggregated from 50 states that all behave differently?

Yes, this is a fantastic thread, and it would be better not to contaminate it with overt partisan politics lest Richard is forced into the position of telling us this is why we can't have nice things.

Re: ...the question is why don't we have all of the data broken down like any medical doctor or statistician or anybody logically would want it to be seen. why are we only getting partial data sets. why is some information not even available.

Indeed, that is the question. And there must be an answer. But as Doctor Zaius told Taylor near the close of Planet of the Apes: Don't look for it...you may not like what you find.

Meanwhile, in other news from Covid Wonderland, reports are that as we head into colder weather, infection rates are resurging in some of the most vaccinated states. How odd.

Also, Alex Berenson juxtaposes graphics from various densely-populated, low-vaccinated countries with the highly-vaccinated UK...and what do you know...the former appear to be in much better shape than the latter at this point in time. Link below.

To ordinary schmucks like myself, all this is troublesome. But that's why have "experts"...to bullshit, er, I mean, rationalize, er, I mean, explain it: To the Wizard...the Wizard will explain it!

Cletus, you are the one insinuating that Dems somehow desire or hide data to give cover for their legislative agenda. Was all of that perfect data available last year? No. Maybe it has to do with the fact that data is aggregated from 50 states that all behave differently?

no, i said admin which is both repubs and dems. and bueracrats (CDC for instance) which are not really party affiliated. so i am not blaming dems only. although if you look at which states are trying to reduce the amount of govt. intervention, it is mainly republican states. i would say the dems are much more high on keeping things status quo versus moving on.

When people publish a ridiculous study showing that immunity from a vaccine is higher than immunity from infection and recovery, smart people begin to question if there isn't politics behind it.

Every other study done shows that natural immunity is superior to vaccine immunity, and it isn't close.

Y’all are a hoot. The voting rule changes were bipartisan because Rs were worried that old people wouldn’t go to the polls. It was only after Donnie fed you the Big Lie that the voting laws were somehow a left wing conspiracy (co-sponsored and voted for by the right).

And the entire globe has had rolling lockdowns for 18 months now. But that was all done solely to defeat Trump? Delusional.

If Trump wasn’t such a narcissist, he could have quietly whispered ‘we will get through this’ and walked into a re-election victory. Instead he played carnival barker, attacked his own agencies, minimized the potential threat, and alienated the independents and suburbanites who normally would want to stay the course during a national crisis. It was no conspiracy - it was incompetence.
Tell me - why was it that everyone failed to see that the correct strategy was to continue on course for the normal population, and protect the elderly population from the pandemic by isolation?

Look at how badly the country has been damaged by the shutdowns and other reactions.

How do you explain why blue state governors put sick people into nursing homes ON PURPOSE and BY ORDER?

Is everyone that stupid? Seriously?

Tell me - why was it that everyone failed to see that the correct strategy was to continue on course for the normal population, and protect the elderly population from the pandemic by isolation?

Look at how badly the country has been damaged by the shutdowns and other reactions.

How do you explain why blue state governors put sick people into nursing homes ON PURPOSE and BY ORDER?

Is everyone that stupid? Seriously?
POWER---Fauci and who ever funds him. They've wanted to vax the world and they got their wish. And which side thinks Fauci is a GOD?

POWER---Fauci and who ever funds him. They've wanted to vax the world and they got their wish. And which side thinks Fauci is a GOD?
Nobody thinks he is a GOD, but some people don't spit hate on them or get that shouted in their ear every night by their ENTERTAINMENT news channel puppets. How many cars do you see with Fauci flags or people wearing Fauci hats? These evil doctors who were trying to help save lives are the problem. The entire international community is on it too. Best way to avoid Fauci....talk to your own GD doctor like normal semi-intelligent people do. The VAST majority will say to get the vaccine, but they are in on your crazy scheme too.

Anti-vax people are f--king morons, that is the simple truth. Not the ones that have legit medical reasons to stay unvaccinated, but the ones that cried about the shutdown and believe an idiot that posts a youtube video over 96% of the Doctors in this country. Nobody is tracking you through the vaccine and you aren't magnetic. You aren't a 5g antenna either. Vaccinated people are not being brainwashed or aren't all going to die on the same day or whatever other BS people hid behind.

It's also around the world that people are getting the jab because elsewhere people actually do give 2 sh!ts about their fellow man. Here people are too GD consumed for scoring one for and I quote....."their team". On this site along you have some conflicted people that were smart enough to get the vaccine, but still want to argue against it or cry foul about the shutdowns that were again....to protect people and human lives. Party of Christian values....my arse they are.

Last edited:
Nobody thinks he is a GOD, but some people don't spit hate on them or get that shouted in their ear every night by their ENTERTAINMENT news channel puppets. How many cars do you see with Fauci flags or people wearing Fauci hats? These evil doctors who were trying to help save lives are the problem. The entire international community is on it too. Best way to avoid Fauci....talk to your own GD doctor like normal semi-intelligent people do. The VAST majority will say to get the vaccine, but they are in on your crazy scheme too.

Anti-vax people are f--king morons, that is the simple truth. Not the ones that have legit medical reasons to stay unvaccinated, but the ones that cried about the shutdown and believe an idiot that posts a youtube video over 96% of the Doctors in this country. Nobody is tracking your through the vaccine. You aren't a 5g antenna either. Vaccinated people are being brainwashed or aren't all going to die on the same day or whatever other BS people hid behind.

It's also around the world that people are getting the jab because elsewhere people actually do give 2 sh!ts about their fellow man. Here people are too GD consumed for scoring one for and I quote....."their team". On this site along you have some conflicted people that were smart enough to get the vaccine, but still want to argue against it or cry foul about the shutdowns that were again....to protect people and human lives. Party of Christian values....my arse they are.
DUDE, clearly you have no idea what you are talking about. The VACCINES ARE NOT WORKING. I know its hard for people to admit. Clearly you are the brainwashed. How many people are now refusing the boosters(unless you are truely in the at risk crowd). And yes there are people who think he's a GOD. Its called the media. Trump should have fired him. He's been a failure his whole life and has been wrong about COVID the whole time. We all know you are a CLUELESS LEFTIST and your rant just proved the point!

DUDE, clearly you have no idea what you are talking about. The VACCINES ARE NOT WORKING. I know its hard for people to admit. Clearly you are the brainwashed. How many people are now refusing the boosters(unless you are truely in the at risk crowd). And yes there are people who think he's a GOD. Its called the media. Trump should have fired him. He's been a failure his whole life and has been wrong about COVID the whole time. We all know you are a CLUELESS LEFTIST and your rant just proved the point!
I generally agree with your post, but I don't think Trump should have fired Fauci at the time. Even though Fauci's messaging was poor, incorrect, and perhaps intentionally confusing, firing Fauci would have made him a martyr to people of all political persuasions. Better to give Fauci the rope to hang himself, which he did.

I generally agree with your post, but I don't think Trump should have fired Fauci at the time. Even though Fauci's messaging was poor, incorrect, and perhaps intentionally confusing, firing Fauci would have made him a martyr to people of all political persuasions. Better to give Fauci the rope to hang himself, which he did.
issue with Fauci is that he lost his way and stopped being a doctor and become a politician instead. the FOIA requests of his emails showed that he immediately went into cover up mode with the Wuhan lab and his hubris prevented him from listening to other experts in looking at multiple way to combat the pandemic. He thought he was smarter than everybody else. I have very little respect for Fauci based on his actions.

WOW...This on MSN with the new CDC goal of forgetting herd immunity.....

"Vaccines have been quite effective at preventing cases of COVID-19 that lead to severe illness and death, but none has proved reliable at blocking transmission of the virus, Jones noted. Recent evidence has also made clear that the immunity provided by vaccines can wane in a matter of months.

The result is that even if vaccination were universal, the coronavirus would probably continue to spread."

Bottom line....those who have little to no risk of being severly sick never needed vaccinated!!!!! God I hate being right!

LOL, clearly you're a nutjob that has a feed of BS coming into you. You're too dumb to figure that algorithm out and don't realize what you're being fed....but you're clearly the brains behind the scientific community.

Let me guess, you aren't a Doctor, but you do a ton of "research". And like clockwork anyone not spouting a far right BS propaganda is leftist. Yeah, that must be it Doc.....thanks for taking a break from your lab to educate everyone. The funniest thing is how certain you are with your BS, it's entertaining, I'll give you that.

filter-bubble-social-media.gif

Reactions: franklinman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT