ADVERTISEMENT

Oweh and Parsons

Gorki224

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2021
I watched both games.

Oweh made two huge plays I saw, and have only been watching sporadically. Oweh just forced a fumble and recovered it, which won the game because the Chiefs were in FG position and only down 1 pt under 2 minutes to go. Another play Oweh was on the edge. It was a run to his side. Oweh took the OT head on, shed him, and made the tackle while holding the edge. He has been looking great.

Now for Parsons. It is hard to argue PSU made a mistake moving him to LB. But from what I have seen from Parsons rushing the passer these past 2 weeks, he would have been PSUs best DE period. Yes better than Courtney Brown and any other great PSU DEs. He is wayyyy to fast for OTs to handle him. He beat the OT today quite a few times. He had one sack today but beatshis OT and gets in the QBs face almost every rush. Same thing last week vs Tampa. If he his to fast and explosive for NFL OTs to handle imagine what he would have done vs college OTs? I am not nocking the staff playing him at LB,, because that obviously worked very well. But I think he would have been unstoppable at DE.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News