ADVERTISEMENT

Oweh

...funnyhow we went from projecting him as an all-world freak that we would struggle to keep off the field or out of an early trip to the NFL to someone we are now concerned that can’t even perform the basic requirements of a D-End?

Patience, He has only played the game for a relatively short time. As he gains experience, he will get better and play faster. Parsons is still not operating on all cylinders, but he is playing better than he did as a freshman All American. You need some struggle to get better.

I actually think Oweh looks much improved through two games and would be our best option to start opposite Matos once he nails down a few small things. He’s the only other DE that has the complete skill set to be excellent against both run and pass. Maybe he realizes that potential this year, maybe next year.

Simmons should get the nod once we settle into a more fixed rotation and heres why:

Flashed potential when not injured and has put on good weight it appears
Was a huge recruit out of high school
Never played the recruiting game with us
Never played the transfer gsme with us
His mom loves the program and talks us up on social media all the time.

I know the days of Joe are gone, but this kid has earned his shot in multiple way. A throwback kinda guy
Honestly can’t tell if sarcasm. Well done

FFS Mods please delete the offensive post made earlier on this thread. It is wildly off base and does not reflect the thoughts of the overwhelming majority of posters on this site.

He was projected as a project as a recruit. From everything I had read about the kid and the scouting report was that it would take two years before he would contribute. So far he is a year ahead of schedule. He’s on the two-deep rotation. And furthermore it’s two games into his RSFR season and you’re already coming to a conclusion about him?

I don’t know what kind of expectations YOU had for the kid but they likely aren’t the expectations the staff and most reasonable fans had.

You get up at 6 AM and the first thing you think of is sucking ballsacks and drinking? To top it off you act like a total.dick to boot? The very first point was tbat simmons has been good when not hurt. But you jump to point #7 and hang your hat on it. I bet youre a bitch in real life.

Last.post on this shit hole forum. Way too many assholes. 15 year run under 2 names. **** it.

you needed two names? No, I was up at 5 am to get may day mapped out, so I could hit the course. And you posted 5 points, not seven. Sorry you won't see this response Manny

Yeah, that's true and it's not something most of us would endorse but to characterize a player's mother's support for the program in such a vulgar fashion was way out of line. This woman has been nothing but a cheerleader for the Penn State program and deserves our respect. She isn't the one who asked for favoritism.

really, I mean really that is what you took from that, disrespect for the mom? ok whatever
There was just a 5 page thread about Lossey Goosey sending dick picks to his date? So what is the vulger line? Enrich me.
I have no problem with twitter cheerleader mommy or daddy. But to post a kid should play more because of it mom is fan on twitter, is just ****ing stupid. I hear mommy, maybe its Levis' dad is bringing oranges for an after practice snack today. More snaps this week I guess.
If Sue would have made better and more pasta I guess Jay should have started.

I read fkkkjim's post and thought he was sarcastically trolling everybody with his reasons for starting Simmons because nobody could seriously think his reasons would be valid once a player leaves high school and arrives at the practice field on campus.

Not only did you bite on his (presumed) sarcasm, but your vulgar response was way out of line.

yea ok and he wasn't sarcastic.. And can you explain how one does "sucking ball sack on social media"? Because the act it self cannot be done. You, me, no one can suck a ball sack physically on social media. So maybe you missed the over the top metaphor of cheerleader kiss ass booster mommy daddy and aunty don't determine snaps counts.

Last edited:
FFS Mods please delete the offensive post made earlier on this thread. It is wildly off base and does not reflect the thoughts of the overwhelming majority of posters on this site.

Tom please let post there because it has nothing to do with anything regarding an actual mom dad or family, and points how being a fan on twitter and cheering hard does not equate to snap counts on the field.

Tom please let post there because it has nothing to do with anything regarding an actual mom dad or family, and points how being a fan on twitter and cheering hard does not equate to snap counts on the field.
Xanax my friend...Xanax.

Oh yeah...the comments on his mother were just flat out idiotic. You cannot fix the stupid that some exude on this site.

It was a comment, and it was not about the actual mom. It is a comment to be regarded as representative or symbolic of something else.

cuz I start my thursdays early? Does James take ambien for his early starts?
giphy.gif

i guess so, but what ever you are trying to say its over my head (now every body post, "i am not surprised")

be back around 5PM Iron valley is calling, please rally the parents to make sure the snacks and juice boxes are ready for the boys after the round. the one who shows the most pride will be invited to tee it up next week at HCC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT