ADVERTISEMENT

PA States brackets and worthless predictions

Hunter also said while he hopes his brother comes to Va Tech with him, that Ryan is very very smart and getting looks from Penn, Columbia , etc....

Hunter also said while he hopes his brother comes to Va Tech with him, that Ryan is very very smart and getting looks from Penn, Columbia , etc....
Considering he can run past Roger Reina's house ...

Chickenman was being colloquial with "neck of the woods." Catka lives in the next town over from me in the thick of the PHL suburbs. Brrokhaven has woods -- about a half-block of woods behind a strip mall.

I wouldn't presume Amos will have an easy match. Catka made the 2019 world team, and in 2018 was 2nd to Kerk.

Oh my bad I thought he was from the sticks or something. Yeah saying it will be "pretty easy" is probably pretty dumb by me lol. Wouldn't be the first time I said something without thinking. Catka looks anyway a little quicker and wayyyy stronger at least upper body wise. Plus he's just bigger so yeah my bad lol.
Having said that I've seen Amos beat Kerk in freestyle and it was crazy closs or anything but anyone can be beat any given day.
Speaking about Kerk, what is his knee injury, and do you think he will get it fixed after the trials?

Not a fan VTech but that do have something pretty nice going on down there with their program. Definitely on the come up. Obviously nothing compared to what you guys have but that goes without saying lol

Oh my bad I thought he was from the sticks or something. Yeah saying it will be "pretty easy" is probably pretty dumb by me lol. Wouldn't be the first time I said something without thinking. Catka looks anyway a little quicker and wayyyy stronger at least upper body wise. Plus he's just bigger so yeah my bad lol.
Having said that I've seen Amos beat Kerk in freestyle and it was crazy closs or anything but anyone can be beat any given day.
Speaking about Kerk, what is his knee injury, and do you think he will get it fixed after the trials?
Is Amos a good bet to be a career 197 pounder, or perhaps move up to 285 at some point?

What do Notre Dame GP coach Matt Veres and Cael Sanderson have in common?
They both recruit the state of New Jersey.

What don't they have in common?
Only 1 recruits in District 11.;)

Was psu ever interested in nijenjuis? I know hes going to pursue, but kids a stud.

Was psu ever interested in nijenjuis? I know hes going to pursue, but kids a stud.
I never heard of interest either way. IIRC his other finalists were Wisconsin, Iowa State, and Oklahoma.

He looks like a very good college prospect -- should be in the mix for 2nd at B10s the next few years.

I never heard of interest either way. IIRC his other finalists were Wisconsin, Iowa State, and Oklahoma.

He looks like a very good college prospect -- should be in the mix for 2nd at B10s the next few years.
Well that's what I wondered wrt your 2nd place comment. He is a notch below Brooks so do you think they just stayed away from that weight range ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT