ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State 2023 Schedule - Reported/Confirmed Kickoff times, television assignments, etc

Dylan Callaghan-Croley

Staff
Jun 14, 2020
Sep 2. West Virginia (7:30 p.m. - NBC) (CONFIRMED)
Sep 9.
Delaware (12:00 p.m. - Peacock)
Sep 16. at Illinois
Sep 23. vs Iowa (8:00 pm. - CBS)(CONFIRMED)
Sep 30.
at Northwestern
Oct 14. vs UMass
Oct 21. at Ohio State
Oct 28. vs Indiana
Nov 4. at Maryland
Nov 11. vs Michigan (12:00 p.m. - FOX)
Nov. 18 vs Rutgers
Nov.24 at* Michigan State (7:30 p.m. - NBC - Ford Field, Detroit (MI) )(CONFIRMED)

Reactions: FlyinLion1
Sep 9.
Delaware
Sep 16. at Illinois
Sep 30.
at Northwestern
Oct 14. vs UMass
Oct 21. at Ohio State
Oct 28. vs Indiana
Nov 4. at Maryland
Nov. 18 vs Rutgers
Nov.24 at* Michigan State (7:30 p.m. - NBC - Ford Field, Detroit (MI) )(CONFIRMED)
What are the scores?

Reactions: The Spin Meister
PSU 42 WVU 14
PSU 56 Delaware 7
PSU 39 Illinois 15
PSU 34 Iowa 7
PSU 44 Northwestern 0
PSU 63 UMASS 0
PSU 35 OSU 21
PSU 48 Indiana 10
PSU 38 Maryland 14
PSU 31 Michigan 21
PSU 56 Rutgers 3
PSU 42 MSU 14

Playoff PSU 35 USC 17
National Championship PSU 31 Georgia 21
Hope springs etneral.

31 is the least they’ll score all season? I’m guessing only the 94 squad can claim that.

31 is the least they’ll score all season? I’m guessing only the 94 squad can claim that.
Seems optimistic. We scored 17 vs Michigan & NW last year. Bad weather can slow down an offense.

So, last year is always the measure of this coming year? 😂. Why do you watch the games then?
Silly question. I'd like to see PSU go 12-0 and score 40+ points every game but that doesn't mean it's a probable outcome. I watch the games hoping for the best.

Silly question. I'd like to see PSU go 12-0 and score 40+ points every game but that doesn't mean it's a probable outcome. I watch the games hoping for the best.
Good thing. That attitude rarely is evident in your posts. Great teams have suffered blow out losses more than once. I always hope for PSU to reach the best W-L that they can and don't give a damn about 40+ points victories. I won't say the program has never disappointed me but as a fan for over 6 decades, I can say that has been a rare occurrence.

Reactions: mcpat
Sep 9.
Delaware
Sep 16. at Illinois
Sep 30.
at Northwestern
Oct 14. vs UMass
Oct 21. at Ohio State
Oct 28. vs Indiana
Nov 4. at Maryland
Nov. 18 vs Rutgers
I thought the Delaware game was slated to stream on Peacock, or did I dream that?

Good thing. That attitude rarely is evident in your posts. Great teams have suffered blow out losses more than once. I always hope for PSU to reach the best W-L that they can and don't give a damn about 40+ points victories. I won't say the program has never disappointed me but as a fan for over 6 decades, I can say that has been a rare occurrence.
So what's your season prediction. I think the average of analysts predictions is 9.5 wins and I think that makes sense.

Wrt blow out losses: OSU beat PSU last year 44-31 which looks like a comfortable win for PSU. But if you watched the game you would know that PSU was very competitive in that game until a couple of late turnovers. All other things being equal I think that PSU has a reasonable chance vs OSU this year in spite of the fact that the game is in Columbus.

The Michigan game wasn't at all like that. Michigan ran the ball down out throats from the beginning. In fact they never punted once all game. PSU was absolutely manhandled.

So now I try to guess what this year's team will look like. I think it could be really good but I don't know what PSU has gained that will be allows them to stand up to Michigan's running game. The only thing I can think of is that we should be better at LB. Is that enough for this team to finish 11-1? Maybe, but I think that's optimistic.

PSU has never disappointed you? The loss to Toledo, the dark years, the loss to Miami of Ohio, etc didn't dissappoint you?

So what's your season prediction. I think the average of analysts predictions is 9.5 wins and I think that makes sense.

Wrt blow out losses: OSU beat PSU last year 44-31 which looks like a comfortable win for PSU. But if you watched the game you would know that PSU was very competitive in that game until a couple of late turnovers. All other things being equal I think that PSU has a reasonable chance vs OSU this year in spite of the fact that the game is in Columbus.

The Michigan game wasn't at all like that. Michigan ran the ball down out throats from the beginning. In fact they never punted once all game. PSU was absolutely manhandled.

So now I try to guess what this year's team will look like. I think it could be really good but I don't know what PSU has gained that will be allows them to stand up to Michigan's running game. The only thing I can think of is that we should be better at LB. Is that enough for this team to finish 11-1? Maybe, but I think that's optimistic.

PSU has never disappointed you? The loss to Toledo, the dark years, the loss to Miami of Ohio, etc didn't dissappoint you?
I guess you have not looked at the DL changes from the S&C room. UM added 3 top transfer port OL. No, I was not disappointed, as every top program in the nation has a few Appalachian State and Louisiana Monroe type losses on their record that you so conveniently seem to ignore...
😂

Last edited:

PSU was winning the game with just over 9 minutes to go... Any douche that claims that was a blowout is a troll.

Reactions: Online Persona
Pretty sure PSU led Michigan at the half too

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT