ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State survives Bowling Green upset bid 34-27

Dom taking a wide looping blitz for some reason instead of straight line

And that extra second mattered.

This is what happens when you start to believe the hype. They have some time to straighten it out, but it is discouraging none the less.

Allar stud
Like I said "we're fine"--the defense will figure it out--we just have to score 40ish

BG has a good coach, and the QB is playing lights out. Plus Loeffler was blowing smoke at our secondary all week. We will see what our new DC is made out of.
we're playing the rope a dope strategy...we're going to tire them out from running up and down the field. we've got them right where we want them

Reactions: m.knox
Coach K calling down to Tom Allen…

IMG-6269.gif

Offense came out that drive with a mission
Wow

What the hell happened? Switched to TX vs. UM for like a minute; switch back and I'm watching the reply of the TD pass to #5.

All ranked teams struggling early. OK State down two scores to Arkansas, Tulane beating up on K-State and the Cuse up on Ga Tech

Lack of pass rush, lack of wrapping up, lack of coverage in the secondary, lack of LBs having any presence.

Reactions: psu00
Millen has always been one of the worst in the business--not sure why people act surprised when he's horrible
But right now BGSU is controlling the game--not much to say positive about us other than Allar looks good again
I know he is pretty bad and essentially has a job on BTN because of his name.

Reactions: LandoComando
They basked in the press from last week, forgetting there are more opponents on the schedule.
BG is foot to foot in their splits. No places to go for the DL. And the quick passes aren’t slowing an outside blitz to get there

Defense got lucky there. BGU probably would have gotten the first. Our D Line doing nothing. Check that....the whole defense doing nothing good. BHU way more physical. Really disappointing performance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT