ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Trustees call special meeting on Friday to discuss Freeh Report

That’s not my final answer. That is my suggestion presently.
host-bil-dwyer-speaks-at-a-party-to-premiere-gsns-new-ive-got-a-game-picture-id57196779

At this point, there is little reason for any insider that is not bound by a court order not to tell all that they know. None. Zero.

By not saying anything, and by hiding behind some supposed veil of integrity, my own opinion is that said insiders never knew anything at all, weren't insiders, and merely played us.

Reactions: nits74
That’s not my final answer. That is my suggestion presently.
Anthony, I've heard rumors that Sandusky was long the subject of complaints from 2nd Mile parents. Ya know, the whole "we've heard things over the years but nothing we could sink our teeth into" thing that Schultz was alleged to have said to Mike McQueary's dad, if I recall correctly.

I've also heard rumors that moneyed actors with connections to PSU systematically bought the silence of those parents. Curious facts like the names of many wealthy and influential people being connected to the 2nd Mile's various functioning and honorary boards and PSU requiring victims to waive the right to sue the 2nd Mile in order to receive settlement money from the University suggest those rumors are true.

I don't know what to believe. I do know you that you and many others in Centre County have much more information than I do.

I understand that if you know the rumors I've just described to be true, you most likely wouldn't be a in a position--for multiple reasons--to confirm them on an internet message board or any other public forum any time soon.

However, if you have information debunking those rumors, saying so publicly should be an easy thing for you to do without any risk to yourself or the sources of your information providing the basis for your conclusion those rumors are false.

So, my question as an alumnus to you as an alumni-elected trustee is: are you willing to put your name and your personal credibility behind a statement that the rumors that some individual or individuals connected to PSU or to the 2nd Mile (or both) systematically paid hush money to complaining parents and victims of Sandusky over the years to protect the reputation of the University and/or the reputations of people connected to PSU (including donors who've never had an official or unofficial position with PSU), or the reputations of people connected with the 2nd Mile, are demonstrably false?

Anthony, I've heard rumors that Sandusky was long the subject of complaints from 2nd Mile parents. Ya know, the whole "we've heard things over the years but nothing we could sink our teeth into" thing that Schultz was alleged to have said to Mike McQueary's dad, if I recall correctly.

I've also heard rumors that moneyed actors with connections to PSU systematically bought the silence of those parents. Curious facts like the names of many wealthy and influential people being connected to the 2nd Mile's various functioning and honorary boards and PSU requiring victims to waive the right to sue the 2nd Mile in order to receive settlement money from the University suggest those rumors are true.

I don't know what to believe. I do know you that you and many others in Centre County have much more information than I do.

I understand that if you know the rumors I've just described to be true, you most likely wouldn't be a in a position--for multiple reasons--to confirm them on an internet message board or any other public forum any time soon.

However, if you have information debunking those rumors, saying so publicly should be an easy thing for you to do without any risk to yourself or the sources of your information providing the basis for your conclusion those rumors are false.

So, my question as an alumnus to you as an alumni-elected trustee is: are you willing to put your name and your personal credibility behind a statement that the rumors that some individual or individuals connected to PSU or to the 2nd Mile (or both) systematically paid hush money to complaining parents and victims of Sandusky over the years to protect the reputation of the University and/or the reputations of people connected to PSU (including donors who've never had an official or unofficial position with PSU), or the reputations of people connected with the 2nd Mile, are demonstrably false?

The right way to do that is gone, probably. The acanary in the coal mine gambit. Where PS4RS or A9 would regularly publish statements like:

"As part of of our quarterly update we note the we have not yet found that any hush money was paid to TSM parents" or some such like that. When the comment is removed, it signals that they did find it.

Apple & other companies do similar in their public filings and statements when they feel that they will one day be compelled by court order to do something. They can say "We have never revealed XXX to YYY" ... every quarter, every year. If they are ever compelled to do so, this statement is removed. Despite being gagged, they cannot be forced to lie in their statements.

Barry is right on this, they failed here. They should have been posting regularly about these types of questions (phrased differently), answering "I don't know" until some point where they would be forced to lie if they continued.

There's lots of fun in your post. Why so many mentions of TSM?

I thiught it atood for tube steak meat, that rolled-up beef thing they used to serve in the dining halls that looked like stuffed elephant trunk.
Thanks for responding tool. I may have a higher stake than you may think.

Thanks for responding tool. I may have a higher stake than you may think.
Really, troll? You been delivering hush money to abused kids to protect your masters from the stench of Sandusky's pedophilia? Or is your stake something even juicier?

Better think carefully about your next answer.

Last edited:
Really, troll? You been delivering hush money to abused kids to protect your masters from the stench of Sandusky's pedophilia? Or is your stake something even juicier?

Better think carefully about your next answer.
;)

Can they? See Section 91.2

https://www.padisciplinaryboard.org/for-attorneys/rules/rule/7/#p-rule-1996

Will they?

IDK. Kinda’ expecting “No”

I asked.

Yes, they can. I've given Cipriano's latest piece to Disciplinary Counsel. They can subpoena A7 materials relevant to their case with Fina and Baldwin. I hope they do.

The wheels of justice turn slowly. I'd like to see them grind Baldwin and Fina.

What is mind boggling to me, is that here we are years later - with "experts" still arguing over violating rules of professional conduct - and the place gets burned down over bullshit "slapping sounds".

It's unfortunate that MMQ won't simply get before the microphone and blast the OAG for destroying lives. We all know Sassano was instrumental in changing MMQ's story.

What's Josh "No One Is Above The Law" Shapiro gonna do if MMQ called out Sassano?

Just for grins, let’s play “what if?"

Okay - I'll play.

WHAT IF .....

Mike McQueary got before the microphone and blasted Tony Sassano for concocting the bullshit "Rudy" story? Mike can easily say he was threatened by Sassano.

Facts are facts - and Sassano - and our Office of Attorney General changed those facts. Josh Shapiro needs to address that.

"No One Is Above The Law"

That wouldn’t be the truth now would it?

I know, I know...this board “knows the truth”.

Good lord, that old saying, can’t see the Forrest through the trees etc...or is it the other way around...

Anyway, have a great fourth...keep on subscribing to the “truth” you are fed, want to believe, and hope is fact...

That wouldn’t be the truth now would it?

I know, I know...this board “knows the truth”.

Good lord, that old saying, can’t see the Forrest through the trees etc...or is it the other way around...

Anyway, have a great fourth...keep on subscribing to the “truth” you are fed, want to believe, and hope is fact...

Happy Independence Day, Mike.

I like that you responded to the challenge to lay it all out there, except that you answered indirectly, so it's a non-answer, in essence.

I'd ask the you respond to each specific challenge, with specific, clear answers.
Such as (and others can fill in more questions):

What date did you see JS in the shower?
What date did you go to see JVP?
Were you pressured by Sassano to give answers that were not truthful?
Which answers, and what is the truth?
In the interest of fairness to all, you can publicly state where the common narrative is off the rails with regard to JVP and C/S/S.
You can state what you wish - given hindsight - you had done differently, what your family had done differently, etc.
You can reiterate that you hold JVP in high regard, and that he supported you throughout.

And much more.... these are just quickly off the top.

If something is stopping you legally from doing this, tell us what that is.

Just something to think about on Independence Day, when a group of brave men declared that they would no longer be pushed around by a less-than-ethical government who took advantage of them without them having a voice in the matter.

Thanks.

Maybe he will do the same if we don't continue to respond to him. At least we can hope, can't we?

I don’t mind his responses on topical issues. I think it’s always good to read both sides of any issue. However, anybody chiming into threads about how stupid the thread is or whatnot always amuses me.

Reactions: AvgUser and nits74

Doubtful you will see any response to this one (and in this case, understandably). I had not heard any of this, but I thought of Tom while reading. It would certainly explain his reticence regarding what he knows, but is not at liberty to divulge.

Bob,

If you are directing your question at Mike, my brother, then I would suggest that he has testified in excess of a dozen times... grand jury, prelims, trials, depositions ... his testimony has yet to be refuted much less even challenged as not being the truth. You and those of like thought can get hung up on the slightest change of a word or context with regard to Mikes testimony yet someone from css can change testimony 180 degrees and you don’t even discuss it or have a problem with it. I may have a natural bias due to relation but i think it’s fair to state that sone here have a far stronger biased based in part to loyalties to those who have plead guilty or been convicted of crime.

Hours and hours of testimony, cross examination...hours of depositions, sometimes for multiple days...I have answered those questions repeatedly in detail.

I think some people mistake not telling the truth for an answer they don’t like...I have told the truth, repeatedly, no one has ever forced me to say one single thing, asked me to say something, coerced me, threatened me...nothing, zilch, nada....ever.

I have never copped out of answering a question, ever. How many people in this thing have hmm’d and hawed...”I plead the 5th”, I can not recall, I can not remember...I can’t recollect...on and on...a bunch of you know what...

You know how many lawyers had their crack at me? Any clue?

Anyway, not sure why I come here and read, or respond...in the end I feel bad for a lot of you...it stinks what has happened...but acting like it didn’t happen, or it’s all a big conspiracy or lie...that won’t make it better.

I can tell you, that SOB JS is no lie...he is worse than you think.

And on the flip side, JVP, truly great...human but great, happy fourth.

Bob,

If you are directing your question at Mike, my brother, then I would suggest that he has testified in excess of a dozen times... grand jury, prelims, trials, depositions ... his testimony has yet to be refuted much less even challenged as not being the truth. You and those of like thought can get hung up on the slightest change of a word or context with regard to Mikes testimony yet someone from css can change testimony 180 degrees and you don’t even discuss it or have a problem with it. I may have a natural bias due to relation but i think it’s fair to state that sone here have a far stronger biased based in part to loyalties to those who have plead guilty or been convicted of crime.

Yes, I was addressing Mike. And he answered (next response after this one of yours).
We are all aware of the multiple testimonies. We are also aware of the various challenges to those responses of Mike's. As Wendy challenged him to make a definitive statement, I was doing the same, and asking him to expound further. Often, hearing/reading something restated, even if not significantly different than before, can help to clear up any misunderstandings of what had been stated previously.

I applaud you, Mike, for coming on here and answering a couple of my questions, at least partially directly. It still leaves much implied, but not definitively stated, about both JS and JVP, among other things, in that response.

The big, hanging matzo ball still centers on Eshbach's lie in the GJP, which was the main source of power that became a dumpster fire in about 9 nanoseconds. Her GJP lie vs. the reactions of everyone involved to what was reported to them indicates that reasonable people, good, honest people, did not think there was a crime to be reported. For example, I will always believe that Tim did nothing intentionally wrong, based on what he knew at the time.

The lie caused the OGBOT to "lose their poise" and create the narrative that they needed Freeh to support, and all the while we alumni and fans are painted with the ugly brush. A public statement by you, Mike, refuting even some of the Freeh conclusions would be a huge step in the right direction.

Especially with the benefit of hindsight, it's always a good time to right a wrong if you have the opportunity. Just as was done in 1776, by some brave leaders with a lot more to lose than we do today.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:
I think I have been pretty clear about my feelings for both men...

But in case I have not...I love JVP like a father, I think of him often...and remember our times together, almost 20 years of them...

As for that piece of dog crap, pedo, pile of vomit...he deserves what he gets and more.

Clear?

I have issues with other things you wrote, but in the grand scheme, arguing on here, or showing you a bunch of things or trying to tell you facts isn’t going to do much.

Gonna go enjoy my day, it’s hot as crap out and I’m going to golf over at PSU courses...some great folks over there who run it and are good friends.

Bob,

Except mike's a blatant liar.

I have never copped out of answering a question, ever.
Bob78 asked you four direct questions, and made three statements that were intended to be questions, which you did not answer. Will you please do so?

I applaud your courage to come here and speak/write after all that has transpired.

However, realize that you allowed yourself to be intentionally manipulated. You allowed yourself to become a pariah. You allowed Penn State University to nearly be burnt to the ground. You allowed three men to plead guilty or be found guilty of a crime. You allowed the nation to destroy the reputation of the man you so admired as a football player. You failed to uphold what I am certain JoePa instilled in you during your tenure as a player and coach.

Why?

You have not, so far as I am aware, ever stated why you allowed Esbach to completely misrepresent what happened and put words in your mouth as a part of the GJ report. Your cowardice in that exact moment is why we are still discussing all that happened and why we will all be discussing for many years to come. You had the power.

Why did you not use it and lead as JoePa taught you?

Bob78 asked you four direct questions, and made three statements that were intended to be questions, which you did not answer. Will you please do so?

I applaud your courage to come here and speak/write after all that has transpired.

However, realize that you allowed yourself to be intentionally manipulated. You allowed yourself to become a pariah. You allowed Penn State University to nearly be burnt to the ground. You allowed three men to plead guilty or be found guilty of a crime. You allowed the nation to destroy the reputation of the man you so admired as a football player. You failed to uphold what I am certain JoePa instilled in you during your tenure as a player and coach.

Why?

You have not, so far as I am aware, ever stated why you allowed Esbach to completely misrepresent what happened and put words in your mouth as a part of the GJ report. Your cowardice in that exact moment is why we are still discussing all that happened and why we will all be discussing for many years to come. You had the power.

Why did you not use it and lead as JoePa taught you?

Courage? LMFAO.

MM is not the one who has had:

The entire Freeh case file opened up to him,
And a team of lawyers,
And 2 1/2 years to study them,
And a righteous obligation and duty as elected stewards
(not to mention an “adoring public”, anxiously awaiting the opportunity to ingest the manna brought forth from the desert).

And there are those who want MM to refute the Freeh Report?
But worships - like returning Roman Conquerors - the Seven Messiahs who have been mute as a stone?

SMH

I'm guessing you are shaking your handsome head at me.

I didn't ask him to refute the entire report, but rather specific things the report was based on and referred to that he knows (because he was there, but was not interviewed by Freeh, iirc) to be wrong.

Just as with JVP, respect and admiration does not equal worship. Hell, I even admire you :eek: for your thoroughness and convictions! (But I'm not putting anything in the collection plate at L'Alter d'Stormin.) I can respect the efforts and dedication of the "7 Messiahs", and you as a "Lone Meshuganah" even if I am disappointed with the results or the approach.

:)

Go ahead, Stormin' Doodle... let me have it... make me see 13 stars and stripes!

I have never copped out of answering a question, ever.

One question.

No lawyer ever asked you this question, which is stunning to me.

To the best of my knowledge, you spoke with five different people on three separate occasions: Your father and Dr Dranov; JoePa; Curley and Schultz. None of these men ever thought so much as to pick up the phone and make a call to police or child protective services.

Why do you believe none of them ever did anything after speaking with you?

One question.

No lawyer ever asked you this question, which is stunning to me.

To the best of my knowledge, you spoke with five different people on three separate occasions: Your father and Dr Dranov; JoePa; Curley and Schultz. None of these men ever thought so much as to pick up the phone and make a call to police or child protective services.

Why do you believe none of them ever did anything after speaking with you?

Because any lawyer on the opposite side would object to the question and that objection would be sustained.

No, but a couple of them sure thought to pick up the phone and call a lawyer on a Sunday morning for research on suspected child abuse didn’t they?

You are mislead.

Have a good day.

Reactions: Lyons212

But in case I have not...I love JVP like a father, I think of him often...and remember our times together, almost 20 years of them...

As for that piece of dog crap, pedo, pile of vomit...he deserves what he gets and more.

Clear?

I have issues with other things you wrote, but in the grand scheme, arguing on here, or showing you a bunch of things or trying to tell you facts isn’t going to do much.

Gonna go enjoy my day, it’s hot as crap out and I’m going to golf over at PSU courses...some great folks over there who run it and are good friends.
How in the world you can say you love JVP and allow the whole world to believe that you told him about a child being raped and he covered it up to protect the reputation of the football program is beyond me. How you can let the world think Success with Honor is a fraud, that he orchestrated the most heinous coverup in sports history, while saying you love JVP, is impossible. You are in the middle of the firestorm that destroyed his life's work, you can fix alot of it, and you choose not to. Yet you love him. With friends like you, who needs enemies?

Hours and hours of testimony, cross examination...hours of depositions, sometimes for multiple days...I have answered those questions repeatedly in detail.

I think some people mistake not telling the truth for an answer they don’t like...I have told the truth, repeatedly, no one has ever forced me to say one single thing, asked me to say something, coerced me, threatened me...nothing, zilch, nada....ever.

I have never copped out of answering a question, ever. How many people in this thing have hmm’d and hawed...”I plead the 5th”, I can not recall, I can not remember...I can’t recollect...on and on...a bunch of you know what...

You know how many lawyers had their crack at me? Any clue?

Anyway, not sure why I come here and read, or respond...in the end I feel bad for a lot of you...it stinks what has happened...but acting like it didn’t happen, or it’s all a big conspiracy or lie...that won’t make it better.

I can tell you, that SOB JS is no lie...he is worse than you think.

And on the flip side, JVP, truly great...human but great, happy fourth.

Thank you for taking the time to share your perspective.

If you will indulge me, I would like to learn a little more of your perspective.

What objective evidence leads you to believe that Sandusky is a child molester?

How is Sandusky worse than we think?

Did you witness sodomy or insertion? Did you witness an anal rape?

How did Jonelle Eshbach twist your words?

Is it possible that the Lasch locker room incident occurred on December 29, 2000?

Do you have an opinion of whether or not the boy in the shower was or was not AM?

Clear?

Be sure to count all of your strokes today Big Red! ;)
18486441_1529270323750655_3543925980847192959_n.jpg

12196095_1069294413081584_8152484404888762687_n.jpg

Last edited:
I asked.

Yes, they can. I've given Cipriano's latest piece to Disciplinary Counsel. They can subpoena A7 materials relevant to their case with Fina and Baldwin. I hope they do.

The wheels of justice turn slowly. I'd like to see them grind Baldwin and Fina.

What is mind boggling to me, is that here we are years later - with "experts" still arguing over violating rules of professional conduct - and the place gets burned down over bullshit "slapping sounds".

It's unfortunate that MMQ won't simply get before the microphone and blast the OAG for destroying lives. We all know Sassano was instrumental in changing MMQ's story.

What's Josh "No One Is Above The Law" Shapiro gonna do if MMQ called out Sassano?

Wendy,

There are no hero's in this mess, but your steadfastness through all of this has been extraordinary. Unlike many of us who just rant on this board, you are continually calling folks, meeting with folks, going to meetings, sending along information etc. all with the intent of getting a little justice in this whole charade.
A big shout out to you for your efforts.Thanks!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT