ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Penn State Wrestling lands top ranked 2025 recruit PJ Duke

Just to be clear: Willie didn't post Duke is coming to PSU. He posted that Duke has made his pick and will announce M/T.

But that + Mineo's tweet ... yeah, it seems pretty obvious.

Just don't want anyone saying that Willie took away any recruit's moment.

Last edited:
The insanity continues. I guess he'll redshirt and will be ready to start when Van Ness and Haines graduate but that still leaves Kasak and Sealey in the 149/157 range.

1. So now Mineo is a reliable source?

2. This just in. PSU just hired a weight 'gain' coach. He is said to focus on 149-197, and years 2024-2028

Reactions: PatMineo22
They should have hired me for the weight gain coach. Unfortunately I'm an expert.
Years ago some guy called into the Stern show to ask for advice on how to gain weight. After Howard berated the guy for a bit Artie chimed in and said "Sir, have you ever tried putting butter on a donut?", it's still one of the funniest moments ever on that show.

Good lord, when I look at the next few incoming classes, I start to wonder if they will win NCAAs for the remainder of the decade.

From the board to Lead Recruiter @smalls103:

73032153-439a-402d-a29e-25672f907b67_text.gif

Anybody have the skinny on PJ’s injury (knee, shoulder, what?). I believe he missed most of last season and all of this past summer recovering. In any case, he is a beast. There’s a video on YouTube with (then) 8th grader PJ giving (then) senior Stevo Poulin a good bout.

Duke is an absolute killer.
21-8 over Vince Bouzakis, 8-3 over Rath, 11-3 over Land as a freshman.
He bumps up and beats Lockett 4-3, beats Will Henckel 8-6

I know he doesn't have the free accolades that some other recruits we land do but my God he is just a menace in folk.

Just to be clear: Willie didn't post Duke is coming to PSU. He posted that Duke has made his pick and will announce M/T.

But that + Mineo's tweet ... yeah, it seems pretty obvious.

Just don't want anyone saying that Willie took away any recruit's moment.
Spoke to soon

Reactions: Lioncat95
I like his Instagram post . Didn’t know penn state was his biggest supporter . Very cool words.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT