ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Penn State Wrestling lands top ranked 2025 recruit PJ Duke

brands isn’t going anywhere. He’s just transferring to football offensive coordinator
That must be why they changed a TD to 3 points…when Terry makes the switch they will already have that screaming chant of THREEEEE in place.

Keep them coming. PJ is a perfect fit and obviously wants to win! Could you iMagine the lineups the next few (10) years. Next big signing will be Jude Correa and I heard “we are” going after Anthony Knox too

Reactions: mcruny42
Keep them coming. PJ is a perfect fit and obviously wants to win! Could you iMagine the lineups the next few (10) years. Next big signing will be Jude Correa and I heard “we are” going after Anthony Knox too
PJ Duke has not "signed". Not even sure the 2024 class guys have signed an LOI yet.

Also, after the relatively large 2024 group (LL, Ryder, Sealy, Mirasola twins), I suspect the 2025 group will be on the smaller size number wise.

Last edited:
I buy 2 liter growlers at my local watering hole. Those will add some muscles if you do curls with them.

The below quote from PJ says it all. If you have the highest aspirations as a wrestler, there’s only one choice, really.

“They’ve proven they can win,” Duke said. “I want to be able to win at the world level, and I think the chances fo doing that there are higher than anywhere else. They build champions. And, I want to be a champion.”

Last edited:
Thanks

Reactions: Psalm 1 guy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT