ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Penn State Wrestling lands top ranked 2025 recruit PJ Duke

Can anyone do a recap of Iowa wrestling lately, starting with the Spencer Lee loss, including the Iowa suspensions, losing #1 recruit etc... I don't have enough time for it.

I’m trying to paste the picture of Duke at tOSU with Blaze, Davino and Mendez recently. He was the one guy noticeably not really into it.

I guess he didn’t want to be a savage™

F649h-bWwAAM170

Checked the Iowa board. They couldn't even start a thread on Duke, their fans must be struggling over there. Anyone else think that this is Brands last season at Iowa?

Reactions: Ja1339
Checked the Iowa board. They couldn't even start a thread on Duke, their fans must be struggling over there. Anyone else think that this is Brands last season at Iowa?
We'll know it's Brands' last year when commercial and apartment rents skyrocket throughout the greater Midwest.

Reactions: goldenanimal
That's how they came up with all the slush money that Mesenbrink and Truax and Griffith turned down.
Speaking of Bernie, has anybody seen any pics of him in SC? Seems we’ve seen shots of pretty much everybody else with all the club activity.

Last edited:
Just to be clear: Willie didn't post Duke is coming to PSU. He posted that Duke has made his pick and will announce M/T.

But that + Mineo's tweet ... yeah, it seems pretty obvious.

Just don't want anyone saying that Willie took away any recruit's moment.
U are correct my bad

Speaking of Bernie, has anybody seen any pics of him in SC? Seems we’ve seen shots of pretty much everybody else with all the club activity.
Flo posted a good interview with Bernie on campus,

Not too shabby : )

Apr 18, 2022 Nov 2, 2022 Apr 7, 2023 Sep 8, 2023
RankNameSchoolStateCollegeWeightWeight RankPrevious
1Luke LilledahlWyoming SeminaryPAPenn State12622
5Zack RyderMinisink ValleyNYPenn State 18216
6Joseph SealeyWyoming SeminaryPAPenn State16015
10Connor MirasolaWest Bend WestWIPenn State19529

Class of 2025 Top recruits

RankNameSchoolStateCollegeWeight RankWeight
1PJ DukeMinisink ValleyNYPenn State1152

Reactions: creamery freak