ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Wrestling Mindset - Cael Sanderson Mind Hack Explained

NittanyLion84

Jan 24, 2016
PA - D9
He makes comparisons to the mindset that Penn State promotes and the mindset that Iowa promotes. The one thing that is inescapable, since Cael arrived, is that our coaching staff views one of their most important jobs is to take the pressure off of their wrestlers. He also mentions the word FUN, several times.😃

Last edited:
He makes comparisons to the mindset that Penn State promotes and the mindset that Iowa promotes. The one thing that is inescapable, since Cael arrived, is that our coaching staff views one of their most important jobs is to take the pressure off of their wrestlers. He also mentions the word FUN, several times.😃

This video is thought-provoking. First thought, why wasn't Bob Zadick wearing glasses in the interview?

Reminds me of the sports illustrated article from years ago where Brands discusses his suspension his senior year of high school for pulling a train on a sixteen year old. He was pissed that he was suspended and said “Wrestling is my life”.

Reactions: Ski and danoftw
Reminds me of the sports illustrated article from years ago where Brands discusses his suspension his senior year of high school for pulling a train on a sixteen year old. He was pissed that he was suspended and said “Wrestling is my life”.
Shameless, no wonder he thinks the gamblers should face no punishment. He has a history of fighting accountability.

Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT