Plane from Sumter, SC Flew into State College today

ohiolion95

Sep 2, 2003
GA Mangus... McIlwain will follow I hope

www.flightaware.com

KUNV is State College

Sumter is 40 miles from
U of South Carolina

This plane flew this week to Jacksonville. Locks down the Tax Slayer Bowl and on the way back locks down an Offfensive Cord.

We are!

omg...we are now following planes...keep at it fellas while I go pour another beer and watch r Seinfeld.

Yes.

The first round of flight tracking turned out to be a bust.

This is legit

Walt..perhaps...but since I cant control who our new OC will be..I don't worry a whole helluva lot about it...especially on a Friday nite. But hey...you go knock yourself out.

Reactions: Corabi94

www.flightaware.com

KUNV is State College

Sumter is 40 miles from
U of South Carolina

This plane flew this week to Jacksonville. Locks down the Tax Slayer Bowl and on the way back locks down an Offfensive Cord.

We are!
My uncle Ernie flew from Sumter to State College today to see his mistress, Misty, who was visiting relatives in Bellefonte and went into labor. Ernie is 84, but Misty is 23, and Ernie wants a paternity test.:eek:

Why would the plane land in Sumter to pick up someone from USC. Columbia has a better airport.
For general aviation purposes, the smaller airports are often more convenient...at least in my experience.

www.flightaware.com

KUNV is State College

Sumter is 40 miles from
U of South Carolina

We are!
Who cares? No one is driving from Columbia to Sumter to catch a flight.

Na, I'll gladly meet you anytime you would like so we can discuss it? PM me.
Uh oh! It's on Art!

tumblr_inline_n7nhz7v5Od1qbm54c.gif

ee640604_hold-me-back-o.gif

Gentlemen, gentlemen please!! Can we get back to the task at hand? Was Ricardo Montalbán there to greet the plane or not?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT