ADVERTISEMENT

Points by state hs...

1. Pennsylvania 160.5
2. Wisconsin 68
3. California
4. Ohio
5. Illinois

Wrestling was invented in 2010, right Iowa?
How about points for state HS just for the Penn State guys. I’m guessing that PA still comes out on top but there were some great contributions by guys from other states too.

May want to rerun your #'s as there is no way Wisconsin was in 2nd with only 68 pts.

Keck, Mesenbrink, O'Toole, Buchanan and Barnett easily surpassed that number, plus the other dozen wrestlers from Wisconsin that scored a point or 3.

Iowa is no PA, but actually had a much better year than recent ones. 4 AAs(5 if we get credit for Frost who was a recent move in), plus another 8 or so scoring wrestlers. I estimate that Iowa was at 75ish pts w/o Frost and 85ish with.

May want to rerun your #'s as there is no way Wisconsin was in 2nd with only 68 pts.

Keck, Mesenbrink, O'Toole, Buchanan and Barnett easily surpassed that number, plus the other dozen wrestlers from Wisconsin that scored a point or 3.

Iowa is no PA, but actually had a much better year than recent ones. 4 AAs(5 if we get credit for Frost who was a recent move in), plus another 8 or so scoring wrestlers. I estimate that Iowa was at 75ish pts w/o Frost and 85ish with.
I did. 78.5 Wisconsin.

Please excuse Guns. He isn't yet potty trained an just pisses all over the place.

Please excuse Guns. He isn't yet potty trained an just pisses all over the place.

I typically just ignore their posts, but didn't want people thinking that the #'s were accurate at all.

I would imagine PA is #1 by a stretch, but the #'s in OP are fabrications.....

I typically just ignore their posts, but didn't want people thinking that the #'s were accurate at all.

I would imagine PA is #1 by a stretch, but the #'s in OP are fabrications.....
GUNS NEEDS TO HIT THE MATH REFRESHER COURSE, HARD!!!!!

Reactions: El-Jefe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT