ADVERTISEMENT

Prosecutors Object to Ex-Penn State Administrators Request for Pre-Trial Appeal

I wasn't asking you for a confirmation or a denial. You are what you are JJ.
So where was it that you witnessed this dastardly misdeed? On a message board or in a comment section?

Or perhaps on social media?

That will be apparent.

Of course, if there was written correspondence, I might have a record of it. Also, it would be available to law enforcement, since they could assess my accounts.

I am happy not to be part of the coverup, and to be one of the few people with a Penn State affiliation to have actually contacted law enforcement.

Now, frankly, I wish that I didn't have the information in the first place and that law enforcement had been contacted in 2001 and had prosecuted in 1998. I wish that Sandusky wasn't a pedophile and not molested anyone.

That all sounds great. What is clear to anyone reading this board is that your statements throughout the thread show just how apparently gleeful you are to show everyone how wrong they are about CSS (etc). This is a serious matter......yet being able to stick it in all your fellow alums face gives you so much joy (why are you even enjoying the exchanges?).

This makes no sense to me.

Anthony has already identified STD as Jonathan Jacobs aka JJ, the infamous Penn Live and CDT troll. I can confirm the posting styles are nearly identical, always trying to get the last word and making the same ridiculous claims that AM isn't v2 because he was positive it was 2002 and that he may have been abused, but he is not v2.
The writing style here I think is different then PennLive. PL was maybe a sentence. STD writes more here. The same...maybe. I just this the styles are different. so is the personality present.

Both persons have the same level of typos in my opinion. (Not a spelling cop...but comparing the two persons/sites)

That all sounds great. What is clear to anyone reading this board is that your statements throughout the thread show just how apparently gleeful you are to show everyone how wrong they are about CSS (etc). This is a serious matter......yet being able to stick it in all your fellow alums face gives you so much joy (why are you even enjoying the exchanges?).

This makes no sense to me.

I would be able to stick it in my fellow alumni's faces because of their various comments for the last five years. I'm telling them, "Don't make it any worse."

Right now, if you are an alum, you are conveying the public image that the alumni think there is nothing wrong or that only Sandusky was the problem and everything else is part of conspiracy to get well, who, I don't know. I don't want everyone to have that image of alumni.

Aveuser, I will neither confirm nor deny my identity. It has been suggest that I was JJ, one of the attorney's from McQuaide Blasko, someone from the OAG, and someone who worked with CSS. Maybe one of those is right, maybe not. You will just have to wait.

I would be able to stick it in my fellow alumni's faces because of their various comments for the last five years. I'm telling them, "Don't make it any worse."

Right now, if you are an alum, you are conveying the public image that the alumni think there is nothing wrong or that only Sandusky was the problem and everything else is part of conspiracy to get well, who, I don't know. I don't want everyone to have that image of alumni.

Aveuser, I will neither confirm nor deny my identity. It has been suggest that I was JJ, one of the attorney's from McQuaide Blasko, someone from the OAG, and someone who worked with CSS. Maybe one of those is right, maybe not. You will just have to wait.
And you get to choose how the outside world gets to look at us WHY? You think you're the fvcking chosen one?

It's time everybody stopped letting this fool troll here. Just ignore him, much like his mother apparently did.

I'm putting him on Ignore. I urge you all to do the same.

And you get to choose how the outside world gets to look at us WHY? You think you're the fvcking chosen one?

The get to read my posts. They may draw conclusions from that. I may have been chosen, but the choice wasn't mine, initially.

And, I am not the Messiah. I'm more like John the Baptist, a voice crying in the wilderness.

There are murderers on Death Row who have not filed this many appeals.

Well, they are tying to get it out of the way. :)

Another factor is that Penn State is paying the bill, and may not for post conviction appeals. So far CSS has cost Penn State in excess of $14 Million in legal bills for the criminal trial.

The only way this is in any way relevant (as far as what's been alleged publicly) is if this person is connected to or is Red Hot Fire Ant (or some user with a name like that from some years ago).

That person claimed to have made allegations about Sandusky & Administration somewhat contemporaneously with the primary charges against CSS. According to their accounting of the story, there would clearly have been administrative records of actions taken.

When I heard about these things in 2012 from this person, I was skeptical & remain so. It sounded fantastical, and if true there should have been enough of a paper trail to make this very easy.

As there hasn't been much motion in the case, in fact, what motion there is, is dropping charges, I had dismissed this & completely forgotten about it.

Dismiss me if you like, but I am certain that many others know the claims I'm remembering here.

Again - I'm not making the claim, validating the claim, or even repeating the claim here.

But STD may be associated with that. For what that's worth. I still say not too much.

The get to read my posts. They may draw conclusions from that. I may have been chosen, but the choice wasn't mine, initially.

And, I am not the Messiah. I'm more like John the Baptist, a voice crying in the wilderness.

You do recall John the Baptist was beheaded....... right? ;)

(EDIT- Just to be clear before someone goes off the deep end- I'm just joking :D).

Reactions: Stufftodo
I neither confirm nor deny any questions about my identity at this point.

Oh, BTW, that is also the OAG's claim about Victim 2. Apparently, he also could accurately describe the locker room. That was in Sassano's testimony.

Now, if I were JJ, and I may be, he had been writing on the Gricar disappearance for several years prior to the grand jury being revealed. He would be a position to have found out things about 1998 that were not published. He also wrote a blog for the CDT, so he had some inside contacts.

Of course, he could have told me what was going on, or I could have other connections, or both. :)
Sorry to report, but Bernie McCue is not an inside contact.

The only way this is in any way relevant (as far as what's been alleged publicly) is if this person is connected to or is Red Hot Fire Ant (or some user with a name like that from some years ago).

That person claimed to have made allegations about Sandusky & Administration somewhat contemporaneously with the primary charges against CSS. According to their accounting of the story, there would clearly have been administrative records of actions taken.

When I heard about these things in 2012 from this person, I was skeptical & remain so. It sounded fantastical, and if true there should have been enough of a paper trail to make this very easy.

As there hasn't been much motion in the case, in fact, what motion there is, is dropping charges, I had dismissed this & completely forgotten about it.

Dismiss me if you like, but I am certain that many others know the claims I'm remembering here.

Again - I'm not making the claim, validating the claim, or even repeating the claim here.

But STD may be associated with that. For what that's worth. I still say not too much.

CSS were charged on 11/1/12. Curley and Schultz were first Charged with Sandusky, on 11/7/11, with the presentment being released on 11/5/11; those charges were withdrawn on 11/1/12, when they were charged with Spanier. Ganim's first story came out 3/31/11,which was the first public indication of the Sandusky case. That chronology will be important.

I am not certain about what this claim of Red Hot Fire Ant involved.

Are you implying there's something in this for you?

No, nor would I wish anything, other than the truth to come out.

Sorry to report, but Bernie McCue is not an inside contact.

I tend to agree. I would not consider anyone a good source, unless they had information that was not known publicly, and subsequently confirmed, and was in a position to know of the event first hand.

Last edited:
Yes, but he was canonized. ;)

He was.

However, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting to hear 'Saint (Sancte) Stufftodo' next to Saint John the Baptist in the Litany of the Saints anytime soon.....or ever. ;)

Last edited:
So what's your point? If it wasn't for their appeals they wouldn't have had most of the charges dropped. How many judges let the original charges stand before they were overturned by the superior court - what does that say about the competency level of judges in Pa? Think about the average citizen who doesn't have the money to fight a long drawn out battle and ends up going to court facing a mess of BS charges or is forced to cop a plea - is that justice? Someday you'll realize that cops, prosecutors, and judges are not your friends and are not interested in justice. And that good government bullshitt they taught you in school was just that - bullshitt.

There are murderers on Death Row who have not filed this many appeals.

So what's your point? If it wasn't for their appeals they wouldn't have had most of the charges dropped. How many judges let the original charges stand before they were overturned by the superior court - what does that say about the competency level of judges in Pa? Think about the average citizen who doesn't have the money to fight a long drawn out battle and ends up going to court with a mess of BS charges or cops a plea. Is that justice? Someday you'll realize that cops, prosecutors, and judges are not your friends and are not interested in justice. And that good government bullshitt they taught you in school was just that - bullshitt.

"Most" of their charges were not dismissed. Further, we have seen the Supreme Court overturn the Superior Court in the Lynn case.

So what's your point? If it wasn't for their appeals they wouldn't have had most of the charges dropped. How many judges let the original charges stand before they were overturned by the superior court - what does that say about the competency level of judges in Pa? Think about the average citizen who doesn't have the money to fight a long drawn out battle and ends up going to court facing a mess of BS charges or is forced to cop a plea - is that justice? Someday you'll realize that cops, prosecutors, and judges are not your friends and are not interested in justice. And that good government bullshitt they taught you in school was just that - bullshitt.
I completely agree. Although, I did in fact learn all about government corruption in a narcotics trafficking class at this very University. It blew my mind as a 21 year old, and often times still does when I read about things such as this shiz show going on in this thread and others. Judges are retired lawyers. What does that say for our country?

I completely agree. Although, I did in fact learn all about government corruption in a narcotics trafficking class at this very University. It blew my mind as a 21 year old, and often times still does when I read about things such as this shiz show going on in this thread and others. Judges are retired lawyers. What does that say for our country?
Hopefully you didn't have to do a class project.

Reactions: PearlSUJam
OMG, Jacobs, you're going off the deep end. See kids, addiction to painkillers is a bad thing.

You're posting in here trying to convince us that you're Sherlock Holmes helping the OAG crack the case against CSS, but you're more like Gladys Kravitz being nosy and getting in the way. I'm actually laughing here at you placing all these calls to law enforcement with this "evidence" you claim to have. I'm sure they're aware you got thrown out of your own sites related to the Gricar disappearance. They know exactly who they're dealing with when you dial their number.

christmas-fruitcake_ty8cmw.jpg

OMG, Jacobs, you're going off the deep end. See kids, addiction to painkillers is a bad thing.

You're posting in here trying to convince us that you're Sherlock Holmes helping the OAG crack the case against CSS, but you're more like Gladys Kravitz being nosy and getting in the way. I'm actually laughing here at you placing all these calls to law enforcement with this "evidence" you claim to have. I'm sure they're aware you got thrown out of your own sites related to the Gricar disappearance. They know exactly who they're dealing with when you dial their number.

epic-20.jpg

Again I neither confirm nor deny my identity.

You're posting in here trying to convince us that you're Sherlock Holmes helping the OAG crack the case against CSS, but you're more like Gladys Kravitz being nosy and getting in the way. I'm actually laughing here at you placing all these calls to law enforcement with this "evidence" you claim to have.

Who said I was looking for anything?

The followup call wasn't.

Ah, who saidI'm sure they're aware you got thrown out of your own sites related to the Gricar disappearance.

You will have to explain. I'm not aware of any of my sites.

They know exactly who they're dealing with when you dial their number.

f07.jpg

search

Last edited:

^^^ Perfect

Based on what I hear and see here in Michigan, Penn State alums can't "make it worse" relative to anything said about CSS. And further, it doesn't matter who you are or what you say, there is no way it could be any worse regarding the opinion of Penn State as it relates to the Sandusky scandal - unless you have proof Paterno was in on the coverup.

There are way too many different aspects of this saga that make no sense if you follow your representation of events.....nothing you can say at the trial will change that (the pieces can't all fit together). Even if you can personally put one or all of CSS behind bars.....that's what most people expect to happen. You aren't helping improve our "image".

None of your 400+ posts changes my opinion that there will not be a trial.

LE has already certified JockstrapJohn as a loony tune. He and his fellow trolls and imbeciles aren't getting their wish that one of C/S & S would roll over on the others, or take a plea deal. Jacobs is plainly full of shit. They're being kept busy on Penn Naive where there is a Spanier and Kane article, both of which are off base, and off the wall nonsense. Jockstrap has switched his operation to here, and drives by on the idiot den.

His CDT "Blog" was also a joke. Ask him what happened to it.

Then there is Andrea DiMorphio was is plainly mbe34/shuttlesworth/SCHMO and a pile of other names. I spoke to the real AD before she died. She did not comment on sports sites or newspaper articles. She did not live in "Lake Hoptacong" which was a DiMorphio invention. When caught in his lie, DiMorphio claimed he was using his grandmother's name. All of it bullshit.

Last edited:
Compare AG Schuette's press conference here with AG Kelly's in 2011.

No props next to the podium for the TV cameras. No grandstanding. No naming names other than the offender. No police commissioner running to the mic about "moral obligation".

The media even tossed the "turning a blind eye" line at AG Schuette.

He didn't fall for it and no one at MSU got thrown under the bus. Complete respect for the process.

There are young women complaining to MSU for years about an MSU employee shoving his fingers up their vagina (RAPE) while massaging their breasts and becoming sexually aroused while in MSU training facilities, and the DA failed to act back in 2014.

So tell me again how "slapping sounds" became "anal rape" and a "cover up" at PSU and why the cost to that singular lie has escalred into how many Hundreds of MILLIONS of dollars?

The leadership at MSU apparently is not made up of lying amoral thieves who were raised by incompetent parents to worship power and money and to be jealous of successful people who do not need to stoop to their level of subhumanity in order to achieve that success.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT