ADVERTISEMENT

PSU in NCAA Hockey tournament Friday in Allentown

psu00

Jan 4, 2010
NCAA hockey tournament bracket is out. Penn St plays in Allentown this Friday and Sunday if they win. White out in Allentown this weekend!

Tickets-

Michigan Big Ten Conference champion. Th eh rule in hockey and football

I get it, you’re a Wolverine, so you’re working from an intellectual deficit, but no matter how many times you say it, Michigan is not the Big Ten champion. Minnesota is. It’s not the same as football.

Any benefits or amenities worth mentioning for PPL Center club seats? Trying to decide which tickets to purchase. TIA

Any benefits or amenities worth mentioning for PPL Center club seats? Trying to decide which tickets to purchase. TIA
I found this link on the PPL Center website…

The Morning Call Club

Seems like more spacious, padded seats, plus access to the Morning Call Club, with premium food and drinks, private restrooms, and TVs are the main benefits.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Westcoast- I’m just needling Ted. We know he doesn’t represent most Michigan fans. (Don’t want any of these threads to stir up any bad blood with good posters like you. 😎).

Westcoast- I’m just needling Ted. We know he doesn’t represent most Michigan fans. (Don’t want any of these threads to stir up any bad blood with good posters like you. 😎).
lol @ good posters like you. You fellas eat together with candlelight and wine too? Lol

Honestly I like the draw for us...could have been much worse.
I found this prediction on Saturday. The author seems to have a pretty good handle on how the seeding process works. His final bracket was really close. The Penn State bracket is much different than it would have been if based on original seeding alone, which would have included three Big Ten teams. I’m much happier seeing how Penn State can do against a non-conference opponent In the first round than seeing a rehash vs. Ohio State.

Hockey braketology

I found this prediction on Saturday. The author seems to have a pretty good handle on how the seeding process works. His final bracket was really close. The Penn State bracket is much different than it would have been if based on original seeding alone, which would have included three Big Ten teams. I’m much happier seeing how Penn State can do against a non-conference opponent In the first round than seeing a rehash vs. Ohio State.

Hockey braketology
Agreed--I've very glad it's not a rematch with Ohio State

Cornell beat #4 seed defending champ Denver, (30-9-0), on Thursday night.

PSU likely gets #3 seed Michigan Sunday (assuming Colgate doesn’t pull the upset tonight).

Reactions: katchthis
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT