ADVERTISEMENT

PSU @ Indiana Game Thread

receivers gotta catch the deep ball to open up the run. One on one on the outside there sending the house.

It seems like our Offensive coaches don't realize they can make adjustments before halftime. Seems the same each week.....I suspect we come out in the second half and see a lot of different formations and schemes.

Reactions: Manxome_Lion
There is no such thing . now too many wasted gifts are another story

There are gifts...unforced turnovers are gifts and that's what we're getting. A fumbled exchange and a punt bouncing off a foot are not a result of good defense. But we'll all take them.

Can't believe some of you people. Everyone predicted this would be a tough road test. Now that it's turning into a tough road test, everyone is pissed at the players and coaches.
Give them time to adjust to the injuries and what IU is doing defensively.
We just need to get out of here with a win and then get healthy

Reactions: psualt
Can't believe some of you people. Everyone predicted this would be a tough road test. Now that it's turning into a tough road test, everyone is pissed at the players and coaches.
Give them time to adjust to the injuries and what IU is doing defensively.

I think why everyone is pissed is that they have four turnovers and only 7 points off those.

Wow! I just started reading this thread a few minutes ago.....now I know what I must sound like to the neighbors on game days!

Defensive backs consistently out of position. Had been playing well coming in.

The PSU receivers are way too soft in going for passes. They need the aggression level increased to go get the ball instead of waiting for it to drop to them.

On the TD pass to Godwin on 1st-&-Goal after turnover, you can see how hard Indiana is "run blitzing" with everyone...7 & 8 defenders coming forward. There was no one covering Godwin on play & he's a freaking WR! That's how many they're run-blitzing!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT