ADVERTISEMENT

PSU-Michigan noon

There was - it was actually PSU/Purdue to kick off the season that FOX got the rights to instead of ESPN.

Well, the source is incorrect because FOX and ESPN always traded picks in the previous contract. FOX got the first pick every year but Disney always had the second pick and they alternated. This has been pretty well established by media insiders who cover these deals. FOX having the first three picks is new for 2023 with the new deal.

For example, in 2022, FOX took UM/OSU as they always do with the first pick then Disney grabbed Notre Dame/Ohio State with the second pick.
You seem knowledgeable n the details of the previous as well as proposed contract agreement. The real question that I have re: PSU and home white outs is this: If PSU is undefeated and in contention vs UM or OSU, what is the possibility of this game being selected to be played at night.

You can understand OSU and UM being in support of a deal that maximizes revenue while basically structured to avoid a night PSU white out away game.

I'm just questioning.

You seem knowledgeable n the details of the previous as well as proposed contract agreement. The real question that I have re: PSU and home white outs is this: If PSU is undefeated and in contention vs UM or OSU, what is the possibility of this game being selected to be played at night.

You can understand OSU and UM being in support of a deal that maximizes revenue while basically structured to avoid a night PSU white out away game.

I'm just questioning.

It would depend on which network has the top choice that week. Basically, each of the three networks has their own time slot with the Big Ten (FOX 12:00, CBS 3:30, NBC 7:30) though 2023 is a little wonky due to CBS also carrying the SEC and those games are always 3:30* - so CBS will have some weeks where they carry Big Ten games in other timeslots. For example, they have Iowa/PSU at night on Sept 23 (NBC has OSU/ND at night that day which is not a Big Ten game since it is in South Bend; NBC will carry a Big Ten game at 3:30 that day instead with CBS taking the primetime slot for the B10).

It's entirely possible and even likely that FOX has first choice in both of those weeks you are asking about - it does appear they have top choice on Nov 11 and chose UM/PSU for their noon slot with OSU/MSU going to NBC at night. It remains to be seen the pecking order for Oct 28.

* CBS doesn't carry any SEC games the first two weeks of the season, so Big Ten games will be at 3:30 PM those weeks in 2023.

As an aside we should find out all the TV details for the first 3 weeks of the season sometime today (around noon probably) plus maybe the start time of any Homecoming games. so we will also know the Delaware and Illinois kickoff times soon.

Edit: sounds like they will come out around 2:00 PM

Last edited:
It would depend on which network has the top choice that week. Basically, each of the three networks has their own time slot with the Big Ten (FOX 12:00, CBS 3:30, NBC 7:30) though 2023 is a little wonky due to CBS also carrying the SEC and those games are always 3:30* - so CBS will have some weeks where they carry Big Ten games in other timeslots. For example, they have Iowa/PSU at night on Sept 23 (NBC has OSU/ND at night that day which is not a Big Ten game since it is in South Bend; NBC will carry a Big Ten game at 3:30 that day instead with CBS taking the primetime slot for the B10).

It's entirely possible and even likely that FOX has first choice in both of those weeks you are asking about - it does appear they have top choice on Nov 11 and chose UM/PSU for their noon slot with OSU/MSU going to NBC at night. It remains to be seen the pecking order for Oct 28.

* CBS doesn't carry any SEC games the first two weeks of the season, so Big Ten games will be at 3:30 PM those weeks in 2023.
Are you the poster saying you think Fox has first choice 50% of the time and CBS and NBC 25% each? Also, who decides who gets first choice for a certain week because not all weeks are created equal? It seems Fox always has first choice the week of OSU vs Mich. Is that the Big Ten deciding that?

My point is, it seems unbalanced and tilted to Fox's advantage thus diminishing our White Out impact (we don't get OSU or Mich) which has been my point over and over in this thread.

Is it something like Fox says, there are 14 weeks of the season so we will look at the schedule and pick our seven weeks where we want the top choice. And that happens before NBC or CBS can decide anything? I hope not but maybe that is the case.

OR is it a situation where the Big Ten says... Fox choose your first priority week then NBC goes or CBS goes then the other then back to Fox and they rotate until NBC and CBS have filled their allotment of weeks then Fox chooses their top choice for the remaining weeks? I don't think that is the processs because then why in the world would NBC not choose PSU vs Mich as their prime time game on Nov 11th? Maybe they wanted to but that is when Mich reared their ugly head by balking on that and hiding behind the no night games in Nov weasel excuse?

All in all, I am thoroughly confused over the TV process and frustrated as a PSU fan because we can't seem to get our biggest rivals in our marquee White Out.

Last edited:
Some Big Ten game TV details are starting to leak...

So ridiculous. That huge Nebby vs Illinois tilt needs to be prime time but we will shove PSU vs Mich at Noon. Yeah, I know, on FS1, but still that game is prime time and arguably the second biggest game or third biggest game of the entire season is at Noon. Yes, understand the Fox Big Nooner Marketing platform, yada, yada but from a fan standpoint seems backwards. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
Are you the poster saying you think Fox has first choice 50% of the time and CBS and NBC 25% each? Also, who decides who gets first choice for a certain week because not all weeks are created equal? It seems Fox always has first choice the week of OSU vs Mich. Is that the Big Ten deciding that?

My point is, it seems unbalanced and tilted to Fox's advantage thus diminishing our White Out impact (we don't get OSU or Mich) which has been my point over and over in this thread.

Is it something like Fox says, there are 14 weeks of the season so we will look at the schedule and pick our seven weeks where we want the top choice. And that happens before NBC or CBS can decide anything? I hope not but maybe that is the case.

OR is it a situation where the Big Ten says... Fox choose your first priority week then NBC goes or CBS then the other then back to Fox goes next and they rotate until NBC and CBS have their first choice allotment then Fox chooses their top choice for the remaining weeks? I don't think that is the processs because then why in the world would NBC not choose PSU vs Mich as their prime time game on Nov 11th? Maybe they wanted to but that is when Mich reared their ugly head by balking on that and hiding behind the no night games in Nov weasel excuse?

All in all, I am thoroughly confused over the TV process and frustrated as a PSU fan because we can't seem to get our biggest rivals in our marquee White Out.

We don't know what the specific policy is for 2023 (which has its own setup due to the CBS situation) and for 2024 and beyond. In general, these deals tend to determine the pecking order for a specific week of the season and the prior comes in which network gets to choice their preferred week to have first choice.

Under the previous contract (FOX and Disney), the deal was that FOX always got the first choice of week (which they used for the last week of the season and get tOSU/UM), then Disney got the second choice of week, then FOX for the third choice, and so on alternating. It was never really known who got priority in a given week though people who make reasonable guesses based on which network got which games. (As an aside FOX and Disney have similar splits for both the Big 12 and Pac-12 deals so some weeks Disney picks first and some weeks FOX picks first for those conferences.)

The one information I have seen about 2023 - and again this may or may not apply to future seasons since 2023 is weird due to CBS's situation - is that FOX had the first three choices of weeks of having the first pick. Given the crappiness of the non-conference schedules, this probably means they took Nov 25 (tOSU/UM), Nov 11 (UM/PSU) and Oct 21 (to take PSU/tOSU) since those are the clearly best conference options. It is unclear what the order would be after that. NBC maybe got to pick first in week 1 because WVU/PSU is IMHO the best game that week.

We will have to see what happens in 2024 and later as things will be very different with (1) actual decent non-conference game options and (2) USC being on board. And obviously with CBS having the full slate of games.

So ridiculous. That huge Nebby vs Illinois tilt needs to be prime time but we will shove PSU vs Mich at Noon.Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
Nebraska/Illinois was moved to a Friday, so that's hardly a premier TV slot.

As an aside we should find out all the TV details for the first 3 weeks of the season sometime today (around noon probably) plus maybe the start time of any Homecoming games. so we will also know the Delaware and Illinois kickoff times soon.

This still ignores the fact that NBC filed a breach of contract with the B1G specifically regarding Nov game selections (and only one team was referenced in Thamal's article as having a conversation with, and rebuffing, NBC regarding a Nov primetime game) and said they were reducing contractual payments by $70 million this year. The new B1G Commissioner acknowledged that this claim by NBC was legit and needed to be resolved/addressed.

The B1G would not go into overdrive to try and appease NBC if they were not making a legitimate claim under the contract. BTW, this is not a "proposed contract" as the 8/18/2023 Press Releases of all the participants verify - it was FORMALLY declared a deal and all of the B1G Schools signed off on it (as did the participating networks).

• Love
Reactions: Westcoast24
But scUM refusing to allow PSU to make the scUM @PSU their Primetime Whiteout on NBC
We don’t know that for certain because we don’t know network selection process. Depending on how it works, UM may have objected to the specific PSU game, or may have objected to the concept of November night games.

That doesn’t mean UM didn’t specifically object to the PSU game, we just need more information about the agreements to confirm it.
only to allow CBS to move Iowa @PSU to a Primetime kickoff Whiteout only to compete directly with an NBC telecast sure would be.
How do you know that for sure? If NBC has a clause to not show a B1G game for a particular week, common sense says there would be a clause for another network to fill in that vacated time slot. We don’t know that for sure, but that it is occurring supports the idea. None of that has to do with the scheduling of UM-PSU.

So ridiculous. That huge Nebby vs Illinois tilt needs to be prime time but we will shove PSU vs Mich at Noon. Yeah, I know, on FS1, but still that game is prime time and arguably the second biggest game or third biggest game of the entire season is at Noon. Yes, understand the Fox Big Nooner Marketing platform, yada, yada but from a fan standpoint seems backwards. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
It's a Friday for Illinois-Nebraska
Isn't Texas-Oklahoma every year at noon (11 am their time)
You're all complaining just to complain

Why are we even pretending Penn State wants Michigan at night?

What exactly do you mean? History says Penn State wants its toughest home game at night in a White Out. The probability of winning be damned.

Unless you are talking about November weather...?

What exactly do you mean? History says Penn State wants its toughest home game at night in a White Out. The probability of winning be damned.

Unless you are talking about November weather...?
Right--because it's in November and the stadium isn't exactly equipped to handle that.
I do agree we played a lot of ranked teams in those games but we also didn't exactly win a ton. I think we were 8-8 before the pandemic so 10-8 with beating Auburn and Minnesota.
Michigan's been our white out game like 5-6 times if I'm remembering correctly so not sure why we're pretending all of a sudden they're dictating that they won't do it. I'm 100% convinced the powers that be with Penn State don't want a November night game at home.

So, PSU stuff confirmed:

WVU 7:30 NBC
Delaware 12:00 Peacock
Illinois 12:00 FOX
Iowa 8:00 CBS
UMass 3:30 TV TBD
Michigan 12:00 FOX
Michigan St 7:30 (Fri) NBC

only home game times pending are Rutgers and Indiana

Reactions: Mufasa94

So, PSU stuff confirmed:

WVU 7:30 NBC
Delaware 12:00 Peacock
Illinois 12:00 FOX
Iowa 8:00 CBS
UMass 3:30 TV TBD
Michigan 12:00 FOX
Michigan St 7:30 (Fri) NBC

only home game times pending are Rutgers and Indiana
What is the attraction of MSU on primetime - even if it is a Friday game. Isn't the MSU-OSU also at 7:30 or 8:00. By all predictions, MSU should really SUCK bigtime this year.

Right--because it's in November and the stadium isn't exactly equipped to handle that.
I do agree we played a lot of ranked teams in those games but we also didn't exactly win a ton. I think we were 8-8 before the pandemic so 10-8 with beating Auburn and Minnesota.
Michigan's been our white out game like 5-6 times if I'm remembering correctly so not sure why we're pretending all of a sudden they're dictating that they won't do it. I'm 100% convinced the powers that be with Penn State don't want a November night game at home.

I'm far from an expert on the stadium, but I thought the issue was with consecutive below freezing days making the plumbing potentially unusable.

I believe every WO has been vs a ranked team except 3. Again, I'm not saying we turn into a juggernaut just because a game is a WO. However, amped up home field advantage is a great equalizer.

Primarily, there is one poster who is saying Michigan is dictating that they won't play this game at night. I'm under the impression that Fox picked the game, thus it's going in their noon slot.

Fox making noon the choice of their biggest games has affected the last 2 WOs more than anything else.

What is the attraction of MSU on primetime - even if it is a Friday game. Isn't the MSU-OSU also at 7:30 or 8:00. By all predictions, MSU should really SUCK bigtime this year.

It's getting PSU and OSU in primetime those weeks more than anything. Sparty just happens to be the one whose schedule has us both in November.

I'm far from an expert on the stadium, but I thought the issue was with consecutive below freezing days making the plumbing potentially unusable.

I believe every WO has been vs a ranked team except 3. Again, I'm not saying we turn into a juggernaut just because a game is a WO. However, amped up home field advantage is a great equalizer.

Primarily, there is one poster who is saying Michigan is dictating that they won't play this game at night. I'm under the impression that Fox picked the game, thus it's going in their noon slot.

Fox making noon the choice of their biggest games has affected the last 2 WOs more than anything else.
This is precisely the concern that I tried to express earlier in the thread. Is the new contract going to be a defacto exemption for OSU and UM from having to play away night games in State College?

Regardless of our previous record in WO's, I can't imagine either of those teams being excited about playing a pivotal away game under those circumstances in State College.

Noon games definitely detract from our home field advantage, all things being equal.

Reactions: lazydave841
This is precisely the concern that I tried to express earlier in the thread. Is the new contract going to be a defacto exemption for OSU and UM from having to play away night games in State College?

Regardless of our previous record in WO's, I can't imagine either of those teams being excited about playing a pivotal away game under those circumstances in State College.

Noon games definitely detract from our home field advantage, all things being equal.

Not really, as there is likely to be non-conference games that are prominent enough to be chosen early (e.g. Texas/Michigan in 2024) plus you will have USC in the mix (including USC hosting Notre Dame every other year).

And that's assuming FOX truly has the first three picks every season and we don't know if that's true. Might just be a 2023 thing.

I agree that FOX absolutely picked up the game and that one poster is clueless
I'm not sure the WO has much actual impact but it's a great scene and recruiting tool
FOX is paying a lot of money--I have no issue with us playing at noon

I agree that FOX absolutely picked up the game and that one poster is clueless
I'm not sure the WO has much actual impact but it's a great scene and recruiting tool
FOX is paying a lot of money--I have no issue with us playing at noon

You don't think the Mighty Michigan is so powerful that they not only refused to play a November night game that their refusal caused NBC to give up the game to Fox altogether!? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: LandoComando
Not really, as there is likely to be non-conference games that are prominent enough to be chosen early (e.g. Texas/Michigan in 2024) plus you will have USC in the mix (including USC hosting Notre Dame every other year).

And that's assuming FOX truly has the first three picks every season and we don't know if that's true. Might just be a 2023 thing.
Yes 2024 could change and we may end up with a White Out vs OSU but don't hold your breath.

What I can see is NBC or CBS finally has the pick open for them to nab PSU vs OSU in prime time and they opt for USC vs Michigan. Then guess what, it comes back to Fox choosing and there it is another big nooner on Fox. PSU vs OSU. Flush.

You don't think the Mighty Michigan is so powerful that they not only refused to play a November night game that their refusal caused NBC to give up the game to Fox altogether!? Lol

NBC is contractually only able to broadcast in the 7:30pm time slot on that date. You keep saying they would just change kickoff times to a daytime slot, but you keep ignoring the fact that they are only contractually permitted to broadcast in the 7:30pm timeslot on that date. But keep saying they're permitted to change their timeslot despite the fact they're not - it's really a sign of your unique brilliance.

Last edited:
NBC is contractually only able to broadcast in the 7:30pm time slot on that date. You keep saying they would just change kickoff times to a daytime slot, but you keep ignoring the fact that they are only contractually permitted to broadcast in the 7:30pm timeslot on that date. But keep saying their permitted to change their timeslot despite the fact they're not - it's really a sign of your unique brilliance.
Our game wasn't even an option for them. Stop the nonsense. We all knew it was going to be a FOX Noon game other than you

Reactions: PSUSignore
Our game wasn't even an option for them. Stop the nonsense. We all knew it was going to be a FOX Noon game other than you

Again, you just blithely ignore the fact that NBC filed a breach of contract with the B1G specifically regarding Nov game selections (and only one team was referenced in Thamal's article as having a conversation with, and rebuffing, NBC regarding a Nov primetime game) and said they were reducing contractual payments by $70 million this year. The new B1G Commissioner acknowledged that this claim by NBC was legit and needed to be resolved/addressed.

The B1G would not go into overdrive to try and appease NBC if they were not making a legitimate claim under the contract. BTW, this is not a "proposed contract" as the 8/18/2023 Press Releases of all the participants verify - it was FORMALLY declared a deal and all of the B1G Schools signed off on it (as did the participating networks). So scUM's AD was full-of-shit in his conversations with the NBC Executives specifically referenced in Thamel's article - Warren, as B1G Commissioner, absolutely had the legal authority to commit scUM to Nov Primetime games, which is why the B1G immediately acknowledged NBC's breach claim and went into overdrive to remedy it and appease them.

Again, you just blithely ignore the fact that NBC filed a breach of contract with the B1G specifically regarding Nov game selections (and only one team was referenced in Thamal's article as having a conversation with, and rebuffing, NBC regarding a Nov primetime game) and said they were reducing contractual payments by $70 million this year. The new B1G Commissioner acknowledged that this claim by NBC was legit and needed to be resolved/addressed.

The B1G would not go into overdrive to try and appease NBC if they were not making a legitimate claim under the contract. BTW, this is not a "proposed contract" as the 8/18/2023 Press Releases of all the participants verify - it was FORMALLY declared a deal and all of the B1G Schools signed off on it (as did the participating networks). So scUM's AD was full-of-shit in his conversations with the NBC Executives specifically referenced in Thamel's article - Warren, as B1G Commissioner, absolutely had the legal authority to commit scUM to Nov Primetime games, which is why the B1G immediately acknowledged NBC's breach claim and went into overdrive to remedy it and appease them.
None of that is about Michigan at Penn State. Just you creating a false scenario to see who is dumb enough to believe it.

None of that is about Michigan at Penn State. Just you creating a false scenario to see who is dumb enough to believe it.

Yeah, NBC made a $70 million claim against the B1G out of thin air (which is diametrically contrary to Thamel's article with a direct quote from the scUM AD acknowledging that he refused an NBC Nov Primetime game based on "tolerance rights of refusal" which scUM absolutely did not have - i.e., a clear breach of NBC's Contractual Rights)??? Gee, why did the B1G Commissioner acknowledge that NBC's breach claim was legit and go into overdrive to negotiate an amicable solution?

This quote is excerpted directly from the article and is framing the primary topic of the entire article:

"These deals aren't done, and they aren't what they were represented to be from the standpoint of the NBC deal and the availability of all members to participate in November games in primetime," said an industry source.

NBC is contractually only able to broadcast in the 7:30pm time slot on that date. You keep saying they would just change kickoff times to a daytime slot, but you keep ignoring the fact that they are only contractually permitted to broadcast in the 7:30pm timeslot on that date. But keep saying they're permitted to change their timeslot despite the fact they're not - it's really a sign of your unique brilliance.

I'm certainly positive they could horse trade a time slot. If NBC could pick the game, we'd be waiting until 6 or 12 days out for a time and kick because they most certainly would hold out until much closer. Something somewhere would give, as did getting 2 of their November night games already.

You are unique, but you are far from brilliant. I'd ignore you, but I would hate to leave you untethered to possibly misinform someone with your conspiracies.

And I LOVE a good conspiracy, more than most.

I'm certainly positive they could horse trade a time slot. If NBC could pick the game, we'd be waiting until 6 or 12 days out for a time and kick because they most certainly would hold out until much closer. Something somewhere would give, as did getting 2 of their November night games already.

You are unique, but you are far from brilliant. I'd ignore you, but I would hate to leave you untethered to possibly misinform someone with your conspiracies.

And I LOVE a good conspiracy, more than most.

They can't horse-trade their timeslot - you're full of shit. NBC is specifically named the "Primetime Partner" in the contract with a 7:30pm timeslot. They are not permitted to unilaterally change their timeslot.

Thamel's entire article is about this issue as this excerpted quote from the top of the article states:

"These deals aren't done, and they aren't what they were represented to be from the standpoint of the NBC deal and the availability of all members to participate in November games in primetime," said an industry source.

The article goes on to reference only one party that rebuffed NBC regarding a November Primetime kickoff claiming they had the right to do so via "tolerance rights of refusal" - which in actuality they did not have (which is why the B1G is scrambling to address NBC's Breach claim):"NBC was surprised, and I was surprised," said Michigan athletic director Warde Manuel. "We had not discussed, and I had not discussed with anyone in the league to change the tolerances we had agreed upon years ago."

There's tens of millions of dollars of value of the NBC primetime deal in flux (in other places the article explains the amount of NBC's breach claim is specifically $70 million), as Petitti has been racing to ensure it keeps as much of its original value as possible. Historically in the Big Ten, after the first weekend in November, schools were not required to play night games for myriad reasons -- health, recovery and campus logistics among them. These were known in league circles as "tolerances," and prior television contracts accounted for them.

But you're positive NBC has no claim because they could have horse-traded???? LMFAO, you're such a typical scUM moron jackass.

They can't horse-trade their timeslot - you're full of shit. NBC is specifically named the "Primetime Partner" in the contract with a 7:30pm timeslot. They are not permitted to unilaterally change their timeslot.

Thamel's entire article is about this issue as this excerpted quote from the top of the article states:

The article goes on to reference only one party that rebuffed NBC regarding a November Primetime kickoff claiming they had the right to do so via "tolerance rights of refusal" - which in actuality they did not have (which is why the B1G is scrambling to address NBC's Breach claim):"NBC was surprised, and I was surprised," said Michigan athletic director Warde Manuel. "We had not discussed, and I had not discussed with anyone in the league to change the tolerances we had agreed upon years ago."

But you're positive NBC has no claim because they could have horse-traded???? LMFAO, you're such a typical scUM moron jackass.

If Michigan doesn't have to play in prime time, it apparently isn't nothing yet.

Keep blabbing. I'm saying Fox has the right to it because THEY ARE THE NETWORK AIRING IT. When you have proof that NBC picked it, Michigan rebuked, then NBC gives it away, by all means, POST THAT ARTICLE when it's published. Until then, you are the moron jackass Bushy! See ya at Champs pal!

It will probably blow his mind when he finds out that NBC will carry two Big Ten games (at 3:30 and 7:30) on both 10/7 and 11/11

Last edited:
Reactions: lazydave841
It will probably blow his mind when he finds out that NBC will carry two Big Ten games (at 3:30 and 7:30) on both 10/7 and 11/11
He just wants to bitch about Michigan per usual because he's mad they're better than us. It's honestly pathetic.

If Texas-Oklahoma can play yearly at 11 am why is anyone complaining about this?

Typo, on 11/11

Here's the schedule officially released by NBC yesterday @NBCSports.com: Big Ten games announced today.

It details the opening weeks of the season schedule and at the bottom says:

NBC Sports’ Big Ten Football and primetime games announced to date:​

Sat. Sept. 2NoonEast Carolina at MichiganPeacock
Sat., Sept. 27:30 p.m.West Virginia at Penn StateNBC, Peacock
Sat., Sept. 9NoonDelaware at Penn StatePeacock
Sat., Sept. 97:30 p.m.Charlotte at MarylandNBC, Peacock
Sat., Sept. 165:00 p.m.Washington at Michigan StatePeacock
Sat., Sept. 167:30 p.m.Syracuse at PurdueNBC, Peacock
Sat., Sept. 237:30 p.m.Ohio State at Notre DameNBC, Peacock
Sat., Oct. 147:30 p.m.USC at Notre DameNBC, Peacock
Sat., Nov. 117:30 p.m.Michigan State at Ohio StateNBC, Peacock
Fri., Nov. 247:30 p.m.Penn State at Michigan State (Ford Field)NBC, Peacock
The remaining NBC Sports’ Big Ten Football games will be announced during the season.

Don't see anything about NBC announcing a double-header (3:30 and 7:30) on either of the dates you mention.

BTW, you've yet to explain NBC's $70 million claim against the B1G when Thamel's article specifically states the genesis was NBC's Contractual Rights being violated in regards to a Nov Primetime game selection.... and only one B1G team is referenced in regards to refusing NBC using a bogus "tolerance right of refusal" they did not factually have:

"NBC was surprised, and I was surprised," said Michigan athletic director Warde Manuel. "We had not discussed, and I had not discussed with anyone in the league to change the tolerances we had agreed upon years ago."

You keep saying NBC's Contractual Rights in regards to Nov Primetime game selection were not violated, but the article says they were (and NBC responded by withholding $70 million in payments without a mutually agreed upon resolution) - the new B1G Commissioner acknowledged NBC's claim and said they were scrambling to reach a resolution. You've yet to explain any of this - you would think your "industry insiders" and contacts would be able to explain this.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT