ADVERTISEMENT

PSU vs Iowa predictions?

I've seen it before. Carver is a unique place. Some of our best have been "Carved", and I predict half our team will get the new version of Carved.

Hold on to your seats folks, between no action slowdowns, backing away, wrestling at the edge, hometown referring, and a lot of handfighting and ties; we are likely to see a half dozen PSU Majors Carvered down to Decisions. :)

Reactions: Ski
I've seen it before. Carver is a unique place. Some of our best have been "Carved", and I predict half our team will get the new version of Carved.

Hold on to your seats folks, between no action slowdowns, backing away, wrestling at the edge, hometown referring, and a lot of handfighting and ties;
None of that's gonna work against MM.. :)

Hold on to your seats folks, between no action slowdowns, backing away, wrestling at the edge, hometown referring, and a lot of handfighting and ties; we are likely to see a half dozen PSU Majors Carvered down to Decisions. :)
will the refs both be iowa grads?

• Haha
Reactions: SlipperyPete12
He really didn't win though. AJ was dq'd.
I get the sarcasm, just pointing out that he lost on the mat.
Nope, Glazier won. Winning at wrestling isn't just about scoring more points than the other guy. It's also about controlling your own behavior and following the rules. AJ violated the rules and slapped a ref in the process, so he lost, pure and simple.

This is a very long week. The only longer period of my life is the time between Big Tens and Thursday morning. By the time they are actually wrestling Thursday morning I almost can't enjoy it because it feels so surreal that it is finally happening.

Foggy goggles again?
Exactly which 6 Lion majors are to be Carvered down to decision?
Your humor is unrelenting, but refreshingly optimistic. Give me 7 Lion wins, all decisions, one being Braedon’s, and I’m golden. Granted, I expect we’ll see majors from AB and Kerk.

Cael tweeted this was his last year at Penn St and he was going home to Utah to coach 5 year olds but then he deleted it. Do you believe me?
Not the same since there are actually people talking about what Gabe tweeted and there is a clear response to something of that context (Fellers)

However, he's just a kid tweeting his thoughts, which happens and he clearly took it down because it's not happening.

I have little tolerance for long-winded videos.
Can someone give me a quick, but definitive answer:
If Arnold wrestles against Penn State, does that eliminate his taking a redshirt?

I have little tolerance for long-winded videos.
Can someone give me a quick, but definitive answer:
If Arnold wrestles against Penn State, does that eliminate his taking a redshirt?
No. New rule you get five competition dates and can keep the redshirt. Arnold only has had three.

Reactions: Ski and RandyL
You got your answer a few days back little man. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it??
I didn't recognize the name. You are new around here but not to the world. I remember now.

Does it make you feel Big to call other people little? You'd think someone born in 1951 would grow out of that by now.

I didn't recognize the name. You are new around here but not to the world. I remember now.

Does it make you feel Big to call other people little? You'd think someone born in 1951 would grow out of that by now.
Son, after the shot you took at JST in regards to his deceased son you have no right to question what someone else posts on here.

So, little man, don't go away mad; just go away.

I will say this, if Arnold wrestles at 174 and Kennedy sits, to me that means Brands values meaningless macho nonsense even more than I thought he already did. 184 makes a good bit of sense if winning the dual is within reach. 174? Dude is very, very lost.

Son, after the shot you took at JST in regards to his deceased son you have no right to question what someone else posts on here.

So, little man, don't go away mad; just go away.
I didn't say anything about his dead son. I asked if he talked to his kid that way after calling me a cun* and a cocksucker repeatedly.

Do you call your kid "little man" or "little woman" when you talk down to them? Have they picked out a nursing home for you yet?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT