ADVERTISEMENT

PSU vs Iowa predictions?

Not Happening Ufc 211 GIF by UFC

Reactions: USPMAN and PASLP2
I didn't say anything about his dead son. I asked if he talked to his kid that way after calling me a cun* and a cocksucker repeatedly.

Do you call your kid "little man" or "little woman" when you talk down to them? Have they picked out a nursing home for you yet?
Nope. I call all my children by their first names, same with my friends. I pretty much only call a$$holes "little man". Are you starting to get the picture little man??

Nope. I call all my children by their first names, same with my friends. I pretty much only call a$$holes "little man". Are you starting to get the picture little man??

Do you call yourself little man?

@nerfstate Ayala by fall?

Ayala’s four career wins by fall:

11/11/23 over a D3 wrestler with a career record of 9-36, with 27 losses by fall and another 5 by TF.

1/28/23 over a D3 wrestler with a career record of 9-10, with 6 losses by fall and a 7th by TF.

11/28/22 over an NAIA wrestler with a career record of 5-6, with 3 losses by fall and a 4th by TF.

11/28/22 over an Iowa St wrestler with a career record of 4-5 (0-3 in D1) and 4 losses by fall and a 5th by TF.

@nerfstate Ayala by fall?

Ayala’s four career wins by fall:

11/11/23 over a D3 wrestler with a career record of 9-36, with 27 losses by fall and another 5 by TF.

1/28/23 over a D3 wrestler with a career record of 9-10, with 6 losses by fall and a 7th by TF.

11/28/22 over an NAIA wrestler with a career record of 5-6, with 3 losses by fall and a 4th by TF.

11/28/22 over an Iowa St wrestler with a career record of 4-5 (0-3 in D1) and 4 losses by fall and a 5th by TF.
I’m swinging for the fences after missing my MSU picks completely. And Tony Ramos gave me PTSD. Weird stuff happens. I still have it 9-1!

s-l1600.jpg

To save hawk fans the embarassment, and save the noble GIAs the trouble of visiting other boards to defend them, Carver will have drop boxes for distraught fans to put their glasses in. Carver staff will smash your glasses in privacy. Bigbucksbob will be selling Dollar Store reading glasses for $19.95 at all carver cone locations.
Epic post!!!!!

Guys, the Arnold stuff makes for fun message board banter but you all know damn well Cael is not bumping anyone up to face anyone in particular. He doesn’t play those silly games. If Arnold sincerely wants a shot at Carter he’ll have to convince Brands to let him go at 174. End of story.

Want to point out that Gabe liked this response to his deleted tweet.

I think he’s going on Friday. @174. Giving the fans what they want.

PK gets to keep his record intact for seeding. Gabe still keeps his redshirt. It’s happening.
If it happens, I’ll call Coach Phil and apologize. LOL.

Anyone else look at this vid and see what I see? There is one guy, full sleeves and layers, working hard at more than just loosening up and stretching. Anyone think Levi is having a tough time with 157? It feels a little late in the season for this, to me. Anyone?

What I’m getting at is that the individual records look good until you start looking at who they wrestled. Not much to see.

Anyone else look at this vid and see what I see? There is one guy, full sleeves and layers, working hard at more than just loosening up and stretching. Anyone think Levi is having a tough time with 157? It feels a little late in the season for this, to me. Anyone?
Naw, Levi just got a late start to the workout because some spazz in his underwear was bogarting all the iron.

The Journeyman Classic and Black Knight Invite are similar to Cliff Keen or The Southern Scuffle so you do have a rough schedule.
You’re usually pretty good but you are off your rocker on this one.

Journeyman: Cornell. Lehigh. ASU. NC State. Etc. No D3 or NAIA schools.

Black Knight: Rutgers. NoCo. Army. Mich State. Not very strong, but D1 schools that typically have NQs, AAs and occasional finalists and even Natl Champs. No D3 or NAIA schools.

Soldier Salute wasn’t terrible this year but the Luther Open? Get real.

Last edited:
I didn't say anything about his dead son. I asked if he talked to his kid that way after calling me a cun* and a cocksucker repeatedly.

Do you call your kid "little man" or "little woman" when you talk down to them? Have they picked out a nursing home for you yet?
It’s incredible to me how owned you get here every day but can’t stay away. Like you took a shot at someone’s education level that probably works in Iowa and got taken to your back for 3+4 in the blink of an eye. Incredible to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT