ADVERTISEMENT

Question, PSU fans

andegre

May 18, 2004
Someone on my site transferred Anthony Cassar to NC State. I haven't seen anything about that; did he really transfer, or is this user just messing with WrestleStat?

We don't get information, unfortunately. None of us will know.

Hopefully not. It does worry me a little bit since NC State fans would find out before PSU fans.

We don't get information, unfortunately. None of us will know.

Hopefully not. It does worry me a little bit since NC State fans would find out before PSU fans.

And an NC State fan in the know would make a change on wrestlestat but there is no other chatter about this? Possible but more likely complete BS.

Reactions: andegre
No, but I did learn just yesterday the raptor is now a Hwt and Nevills is retiring ;-)

Where, how, when, from whom ... Point to anything official or unofficial. More details please other than just more click bait.

This has been the speculation since right after Nationals when folks were discussing Nevills being injured and both Bo and Cassar going up and Raptor back down. Nick must have been wrestling with something fairly serious to contemplate retirement rather than take 6 months off and heal up. Especially considering heavyweights been depleted with all the graduations next year other than Gable coming in. Nick was a shoo-in for top four.

Where, how, when, from whom ... Point to anything official or unofficial. More details please other than just more click bait.

This has been the speculation since right after Nationals when folks were discussing Nevills being injured and both Bo and Cassar going up and Raptor back down. Nick must have been wrestling with something fairly serious to contemplate retirement rather than take 6 months off and heal up. Especially considering heavyweights been depleted with all the graduations next year other than Gable coming in. Nick was a shoo-in for top four.
It was one post, from several days ago, and frankly, isn't worth you finding it to read.

Isn't this where Plyes posts it makes no sense for Cassar to transfer and it will never happen and Willie folliws with a post he knows something we don't?

Reactions: Crunched and tikk10

I think you might have missed the ;-)

Sarcasm meter broken?

Welcome to the age of insanity where an accomplished liar, with no credibility, can spew something online which millions of people will accept as reality in spite of the fact that proof to the contrary exist.
tenor.gif

125: Spencer's to lose but don't be surprised if his matches become less dominant.. He will start to experience what Zain, Nolf, Bo, Mark etc get with guys just trying not to get tech'd/pinned.. I think Gavin goes here for us and has a decent chance at AA.

133: Daton Fix.. I think by the end of the year it's his to lose. I believe Gross will go up to 41 and Micic/Suriano finish in the 2nd tier. RBY could AA but this will be one of the tougher weights to do it in.

141: Yianni's to lose but could see him taking a loss or two before NCAA's.. On a side note I think Verkleeran goes here for the Nits and Lee takes a redshirt. Also need to see Verk's gas tank at 141 before I commit to AA.

149: Berge and should be top 8 by the end of the year.. Looked really good at WTT and can only think he will improve once sole focus is back on Folkstyle. This will be a tossup weight with anyone of the top 6-10 guys having a legit shot.

157: Nolf and with a vengeance.. Everyone else is a visible tier behind and celebrating their last year of being Nolf'd..

165: Cenzo's to lose until proven otherwise. Curious to see if Marsteller makes a jump.

174: I like Hall to get his second championship here and don't see anyone challenging him as Zahid goes to 184 so him and his poor brother can finally eat.

184: Zahid's weight and I will be hoping that Shaq catches him in a cradle.. And you know what this means........

197: Rumor's were true and Bo eats 7 chickens a day, everyday, to get to 197.. He also beats anyone at this weight easily unless their name is PD3.. I kid I kid..

HWT: Going out on a limb here but I think Nevills may retire.. Not my wish but just a gut feeling after seeing him injured again at NCAA's.. Enter Cassar, who beats Stoll three times in the same season and becomes the first HWT Champ to also pose shirtless for his trophy presentation.

November can't come soon enough boys..

Especially if you hate humor and sarcasm :)
I don't. Was the 1st post above intended to be humorous or sarcastic?

I don't. Was the 1st post above intended to be humorous or sarcastic?

I thought that Cassar standing shirtless on the podium was quite humorous.. It was a predictions thread and tried to have fun with it. Obviously you didn't see it the same way. Agree to disagree

I really enjoyed the radio interview with him. As I recall, he was going to speak at a local church, talked about a lot of things, and sure impressed me.
Did I hear him say that Rasheed is his roommate?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT