ADVERTISEMENT

RBY

Spyker, are you coming or not? I wont be back into town from high school kids regionals until about 1230, but if you are coming PM me and I will buy a hot dog or something. Really want to meet the fundraiser who got me to donate to Franks's olympic cause...

...no pics...
...the last pic of Spyker is hangin' in the Sheriff's office in Abilene for rustlin'
wrestlin' recruits...
...or is it hangin' over the bar in Tombstone across from the O K Corral?...
...I seem to fore- gett...:)

Reactions: burnsie1983
@spyker and @CowboyUp61 ....pic or it didn't happen! :)

I think it has become clear recently that spyker doesn't actually go to any of the events he claims to, including practice, and certainly doesn't know the people he claims to know. Basically he makes it all up and whenever anyone asks him to show up somewhere or prove that what he says is anything other that made up BS all you hear is crickets chirping. Just saying in my best androcles imitation. :D

...lucky you won't be in St. Louis or that would cost you a beer... :)

...how do you expect Roar to stay focused w/o you?...

No. I respect every program to a certain degree....Just stating what i was hearing from very reliable sources at the match....Oh well none of my business anyway...I am just pumped and getting ready for Okla State....Hope to see EVERYONE there cheering our butts off for the National Dual Championship....

That is exactly the problem many of us have with your shtick. You make all these outlandish comments, then when people call you out you refer to your hypothetical "very reliable sources".

You do the same thing on the football board and people are not buying it.

i am losing confidence. Anyone know what Spyker actually looks like? Leaving Ardmore in about 10 minutes to head home and then to the dual. 3 day wrestling weekend, cant beat that! Go Pokes!

just look for the guy sitting alone with 20 adjacent empty seats

i am losing confidence. Anyone know what Spyker actually looks like? Leaving Ardmore in about 10 minutes to head home and then to the dual. 3 day wrestling weekend, cant beat that! Go Pokes!
You had confidence to lose?

There are no known pics of Spyker.
And no one on these boards seems to have met him.
If I were you guys I would be careful.
He may be Keyser Soze.
While you are harassing him, he may be quietly taking names.

Btw...you know I like you, dont you Spyke?
....Spyke...Spyke....dont ya?

I think it has become clear recently that spyker doesn't actually go to any of the events he claims to, including practice, and certainly doesn't know the people he claims to know. Basically he makes it all up and whenever anyone asks him to show up somewhere or prove that what he says is anything other that made up BS all you hear is crickets chirping. Just saying in my best androcles imitation. :D

If he hasn't met NoVa or myself in person, he's not trying very hard. We, and many others on this board, run into each other at a lot of home matches and have seen each other at Nationals, the Scuffle and you name it. Maybe he is Kaiser Soze?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT