ADVERTISEMENT

Refs Strike Again at Michigan

The jury of your peers has judged against you. You lost.

The actions were the apology. The Big Ten admitted it to the impacted coach. You are the only person who thinks otherwise, and quite frankly, your outlying opinion is immaterial to reality.

The jury has spoken. Lando Commando LOSES.
You're not my peer
The actions were in no way an apology--nor do we know what they said to the coach

Laughing at you while you claim you won the fight from your hospital bed. On this thread, you had one of the most epic fails in the history of this board, and it's fabulous entertainment.
I easily won but the fact you don't believe so is why you should keep fighting with Kaspy

Question for the board. Which part of "admitted" do you think confuses Lando?

The Big Ten later admitted that there was an officiating mistake on the play, saying it was "too tight" to throw a flag in that situation.
LOL--they Big Ten didn't even say "too tight" let alone admitted anything--see all the links saying they didn't admit an error not the one Minnesota fan that wrote they did

You're wrong. Experts have said the call is wrong by saying the flag should not have been called. You are lost in the trees. Is your stance now that if the B10 does not flat out say the call was wrong than it is right? Look at the video. Everyone has and agrees it was the wrong call. Common sense applies here. Case closed. Do you believe OJ is not guilty because the jury said so? Man you are a piece of work.
Again, Petersen isn't an expert and Mike Pereira didn't say that
Not everyone agrees the call was wrong.
Correct, OJ was never found guilty and never admit guilt so you can believe he was guilty but can't say he was convicted or admitted guilt--just like the Big Ten never admitted they were wrong

You're not my peer
The actions were in no way an apology--nor do we know what they said to the coach

We are your peers. And we have found you GUILTY of being wrong.

We know exactly what was said to the coach. It was reported, and the Big Ten did not refute the report. Henceforth, it is accepted as accurate reporting. You lose again.

Correct, OJ was never found guilty and never admit guilt so you can believe he was guilty but can't say he was convicted or admitted guilt--just like the Big Ten never admitted they were wrong

Coach Peterson isn't an expert in football?

BWHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.......

We are your peers. And we have found you GUILTY of being wrong.

We know exactly what was said to the coach. It was reported, and the Big Ten did not refute the report. Henceforth, it is accepted as accurate reporting. You lose again.
You're way beneath me as you can't even read
We don't know--were you on the call?
Who reported it? Just from the press conference?
If the Big Ten took time to refute it then it would just continue the story
You're desperate here as per usual

Mike Pereira, Fox's rules analyst, disagreed with the call in real time on the broadcast. It was "awfully close," he said.

"I don't think he's offside. ... I don't think he's breaking the plane," Pereira said. The play is not reviewable.

He's not a rules expert--he's probably drunk when he said that
Ask Washington fans on his "expertise"

No he just comments on football for network TV because he's drunk and doesn't know anything......

BWHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

This is a case of "just keep him talking." lol...

You're way beneath me as you can't even read
We don't know--were you on the call?
Who reported it? Just from the press conference?
If the Big Ten took time to refute it then it would just continue the story
You're desperate here as per usual

I'm (we're) clearly above you. You lost!

Mike Pereira, Fox's rules analyst, disagreed with the call in real time on the broadcast. It was "awfully close," he said.

"I don't think he's offside. ... I don't think he's breaking the plane," Pereira said. The play is not reviewable.
He used "think" twice--not definitive as you should know. Again--read the words

No he just comments on football for network TV because he's drunk and doesn't know anything......

BWHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

This is a case of "just keep him talking." lol...
Wait--people complain nonstop here about every that does games and know you're saying because he does a game he's an expert
Blackledge didn't know that the intentional grounding against Illinois correct and he's one of the best in the business
Petersen is not

Not at all as you keep showing
Just because a handful of people side with you that dislike me doesn't make you right

Handful?

It was a bad call. Now it is in the history books as a bad call. Why do you hate the facts of history?

Wait--people complain nonstop here about every that does games and know you're saying because he does a game he's an expert
Blackledge didn't know that the intentional grounding against Illinois correct and he's one of the best in the business
Petersen is not

Never heard one complaint about Petersen. Great coach. Coached some really good teams.

I'm going to have to put this in the same bucket as the offside call was the right call. lol...

• Haha
Reactions: LandoComando
Handful?

It was a bad call. Now it is in the history books as a bad call. Why do you hate the facts of history?
Handful...name the people on this board arguing that agree that the Big Ten admitted fault
It won't even be remembered in a month by anyone other than those still arguing about it

You are wrong. Peria said it was not offsides. This is on film. You are desperate. Michigan got a huge break with a bad call and you don't want to admit it. Also, they (the B10), Peiria no one have never said it was the correct call. Only you. LOL!

Never heard one complaint about Petersen. Great coach. Coached some really good teams.

I'm going to have to put this in the same bucket as the offside call was the right call. lol...
You've never heard any complaints about him? lol
Great you don't follow football nationally...Blackledge was wrong about something way more basic and he's far superior but Petersen knows all

You are wrong. Peria said it was not offsides. This is on film. You are desperate. Michigan got a huge break with a bad call and you don't want to admit it. Also, they (the B10), Peiria no one have never said it was the correct call. Only you. LOL!
He didn't. Read the quote. He uses the word "think" twice because he's unsure.
All programs get breaks. Why would I be unable to admit that?
The Big Ten has never said it was wrong. There's no need to say it's correct. They'd just issue a statement about the play itself saying replay wasn't a option as we all know

It was so correct that they decided to put another official on the line of scrimmage to ensure it's never made again, LandoComasochist.
Nope they put another official there so two officials instead of one will call it and people will stop bitching. Not once did they say it was done due to the call being wrong as you know

You've never heard any complaints about him? lol
Great you don't follow football nationally...Blackledge was wrong about something way more basic and he's far superior but Petersen knows all

Not one complaint ever. All I know is that he was a head coach for some 14 years and you weren't.

Handful...name the people on this board arguing that agree that the Big Ten admitted fault
It won't even be remembered in a month by anyone other than those still arguing about it

Just about everyone in this thread not of the handle LandoCommando.

It will be remembered all season due to the new rules in place to prevent such a bad call. Maybe even into future seasons. Calls so egregious that they impact how officials officiate are noteworthy.

Reactions: GSPMax
Not at all in question. If he were the ref, he wouldn't have made the call. That should be crystal clear even to you... lol...
He wasn't the ref. And he didn't have to make it live. No one knows what he would have called including him

Just about everyone in this thread not of the handle LandoCommando.

It will be remembered all season due to the new rules in place to prevent such a bad call. Maybe even into future seasons. Calls so egregious that they impact how officials officiate are noteworthy.
See how many names you get
It won't be remembered at all...just by those desperate to believe there's a conspiracy. Even Fleck understands it didn't impact the outcome. Unless you think that's a lie

See how many names you get
It won't be remembered at all...just by those desperate to believe there's a conspiracy. Even Fleck understands it didn't impact the outcome. Unless you think that's a lie

LOL... You can take a look.

The rules were changed. It will forever be known as the scUM rule. Fleck understands that he would have had an opportunity to win the game had the call been correct. Everyone knows that except you.

And you are less of a rule expert.
Not at all. I had to explain both penalties that Blackledge couldn't in the game on Saturday. We should all know the rules. Very few analysts and coaches do.

See the Titans ST coach screaming at his guy for not fair catching a ball that wasn't live on Monday night. He had no clue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT