ADVERTISEMENT

Registered wrestlers for Vegas

LemonPie

Jan 2, 2016
60KG Nick Lee
66KG Joe Lee
66KG Luke Gardner

I'm thinking Mark Hall will be there. Nickal? Cassar? Joseph?

Fix registered at 121.
Fix is who we need to put a full court press on. He will most likely be at 125 4 year like Spencer. Gotta get someone who can beat him now. But i am convinced he will not be the same wrestler at Iowa he would be at PSU. His style is a PERFECT PSU guy's....IMO he is making a HUGE mistake but he will learn on his own....But like i was saying we need to go after Fix big time....For some reason i still think we may end up with Spencer after he realizes which program and style fits him best. Heck even the honest Iowa guys know...

Hall registered at 163

Still no PSU wrestlers, but I imagine it would be difficult with finals coming up. Maybe just see them at the trials.

When was the last time PSU successfully recruited a top recruit out of either Iowa or Oklahoma? Can't remember a one. Would be nice for that to change some day.

When was the last time PSU successfully recruited a top recruit out of either Iowa or Oklahoma? Can't remember a one. Would be nice for that to change some day.
Well, there was a top recruit in Texas that I would assume OSU thought was in their strong recruitment area which Cael grabbed.

Fix would be an ideal alternative to Lee but it's long odds Cael can get him out of Oklahoma.

Fix would be an ideal alternative to Lee but it's long odds Cael can get him out of Oklahoma.
Fix's dad was a Cowboy and most agree it would be surprising if he wasn't a Cowpoke as well. That said, Daton has indicated to people more in the know than I (not saying much but...) that he is keeping an open mind. Wouldn't count PSU out.

Reactions: Cenosillicaphobia
Think Fix will eventually end up at 133. But the Pokes have Pic and they'll see how that works out next year. From what I hear, Fix is not as done a deal than OSU fans might like.

Reactions: Pennstate1985
Think Fix will eventually end up at 133. But the Pokes have Pic and they'll see how that works out next year. From what I hear, Fix is not as done a deal than OSU fans might like.
Agree on 133. He was really sucked out at Super32 in October making 126.

Reactions: Azchief32
Fix is likely not a 4 year 125 pounder. He wrestled at 132 during the season and was huge compared to everybody else. Most likely a 33 pounder. Definitely gonna be a great one, already whooping up on Pic now.

Reactions: Azchief32
See i am hearing he will be a 4 year 125 pounder. Man i am saying my prayers that Cael puts on a full court press on him....He can beat Spencer and he is exactly who we need....I would love to know if Cael is even going after him...Anyone have any idea ? He has to at least try 100%....Nothing to lose now and EVERYTHING to gain....

See i am hearing he will be a 4 year 125 pounder. Man i am saying my prayers that Cael puts on a full court press on him....He can beat Spencer and he is exactly who we need....I would love to know if Cael is even going after him...Anyone have any idea ? He has to at least try 100%....Nothing to lose now and EVERYTHING to gain....
Honestly an equal-sized Lee beats Fix all day in Folk. Lee would not get drilled by Luke Karam

Spyk,
Now why in the world are you asking people on this board what Cael is doing? Can't you just zip him an email or text or just ask him the next time you are hanging together.

Then you can tell us.

Spyk,
Now why in the world are you asking people on this board what Cael is doing? Can't you just zip him an email or text or just ask him the next time you are hanging together.

Then you can tell us.
He won't talk recruiting in e-mail....

A week ago you would of said Spencer would tech or even pin Fix. Which Spencer did in freestyle in 2013 I believe.

Fix is likely not a 4 year 125 pounder. He wrestled at 132 during the season and was huge compared to everybody else. Most likely a 33 pounder. Definitely gonna be a great one, already whooping up on Pic now.
Ok. Well he is at 121 this weekend coming up....

Well he is going 121 this weekend coming up. He will probably be at 125 for 2 years....He will get really good in our room. Nico will be around the next 4 years too....We also have other stud light weights for him....He would get to be GREAT in our room....

Fix has stayed pretty level with his weight changes, I have heard people expect him to stay 125, but when I see his dad I could see him get bigger.

I would be shocked if Fix goes anywhere but Ok St. Sat behind Him and his family at the NCAAs. Yes, his dad is good size, however, his mom is very small. I would expect him to be 125 for two or more years. The entire family were decked out in OK St. gear and rooting hard for the Cowboys.

I believe Spencer Lee is on the same level as Mark Hall. Fix is a little behind that imo. Lee is going to be great no matter where he wrestles. Iowa got a couple of really good ones. Log jam in the lightweights soon enough matching the PSU log jam in the 157-184 range. Meja is a stud in his own right and I would expect him to re think his Iowa verbal and perhaps head to ASU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT