ADVERTISEMENT

Registered wrestlers for Vegas

Do you smell what the Rock ain't cooking?
Mistake on weight. Would Cael give him a full ride? No, probably around 60% which would cost the Fix family around $25 to 30 thousand. Daton loves and dreams all his life about being a Cowboy and in state tuition I hear is around $6000. $6000 at 40% is $2400. $2400(OSU) or $30,000 (PSU) which one would you pick?

Reactions: JimNazium
Vincenzo Joseph registered at 163! Tough competition and at the weight we need to see him at. Great news.

Now he just needs to make the weight......

North East Regional's are also taking place this weekend in PA.

Mistake on weight. Would Cael give him a full ride? No, probably around 60% which would cost the Fix family around $25 to 30 thousand. Daton loves and dreams all his life about being a Cowboy and in state tuition I hear is around $6000. $6000 at 40% is $2400. $2400(OSU) or $30,000 (PSU) which one would you pick?
google is your friend.

OSU instate tuition is $7,778. At 60% scholly, cost to Fix family is $3,111.

PSU out of state tuition is $31,346. At 60% scholly, cost to Fix family is $12,538.

Significant difference, but not the extreme you present. I also don't think OSU would offer Fix 60% scholarship either. Could be wrong there, but OSU probably thinks they could get him for less considering the relationship between the father and Smith.

Reactions: Wrassler223
In this situation, Daton controls what he is going to get. If he wants more then John is offering then they will raise it. Can't let a kid like him slip away out of your backyard. All Daton has to do is play a little game of "how bad do you want me?"

In this situation, Daton controls what he is going to get. If he wants more then John is offering then they will raise it. Can't let a kid like him slip away out of your backyard. All Daton has to do is play a little game of "how bad do you want me?"
has he made any official trips anywhere (PSU)? the only thing that is good is that he hasn't made a verbal publicly. However, he very well could be waiting for Smith to see what he has left to offer.

or maybe Smith is trying to tie up some of Cael's money on Fix, so the next best fit for PSU is gone and then he verbal to OSU!:) That game is played all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT