ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Chris Mortensen age 72

I will be 72 this coming July. If I make it. Seems less and less likely with every test or lab result. Mortensen was indeed a class guy. The trap door opens for all of us when it decides to do so. So, I suggest not only to live life to the fullest but live it to the kindest and do so honestly and unrelentingly. No regrets is the only way to fly. It doesn't take much to be a whining prick.. just look around you briefly and don't waste any time doing so.

I will be 72 this coming July. If I make it. Seems less and less likely with every test or lab result. Mortensen was indeed a class guy. The trap door opens for all of us when it decides to do so. So, I suggest not only to live life to the fullest but live it to the kindest and do so honestly and unrelentingly. No regrets is the only way to fly. It doesn't take much to be a whining prick.. just look around you briefly and don't waste any time doing so.
Shit man. Sorry to hear that. Dying early really scares me due to my having boys with special needs. They depend entirely on me and my ex wife. Without both of us, caring for the both of them becomes near impossible. When both of us go, they will be entirely reliant on the state

Shit man. Sorry to hear that. Dying early really scares me due to my having boys with special needs. They depend entirely on me and my ex wife. Without both of us, caring for the both of them becomes near impossible. When both of us go, they will be entirely reliant on the state
Wow. Both my son's were special needs but apparently in a different way than yours and I lived to build a trust that would undeniably take care of their needs through their old age should it come. Neither of them survived COVID. They knew and understood their circumstance in life regarding any chance to live a long one. So, they did more living and giving in near 40 years than most do that live to be 100. All I can say is give your best. The last words my oldest said to me... 'Thanks for hanging in there with me, Dad. I love you.' That is what really matters. Everyone that is born is perishable and suffers but not all experience being loved. Hang in there; that's what matters.

Wow. Both my son's were special needs but apparently in a different way than yours and I lived to build a trust that would undeniably take care of their needs through their old age should it come. Neither of them survived COVID. They knew and understood their circumstance in life regarding any chance to live a long one. So, they did more living and giving in near 40 years than most do that live to be 100. All I can say is give your best. The last words my oldest said to me... 'Thanks for hanging in there with me, Dad. I love you.' That is what really matters. Everyone that is born is perishable and suffers but not all experience being loved. Hang in there; that's what matters.
Dude, that brought a tear to my eye.

Wow. Both my son's were special needs but apparently in a different way than yours and I lived to build a trust that would undeniably take care of their needs through their old age should it come. Neither of them survived COVID. They knew and understood their circumstance in life regard any chance to live a long one. So, they did more living and giving in near 40 years than most do that live to be 100. All I can say is give your best. The last words my oldest said to me... 'Thanks for hanging in there with me, Dad. I love you.' That is what really matters. Everyone that is born is perishable and suffers but not all experience being loved. Hang in there; that's what matters.
That story is a fantastic testament to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT