ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Windsor

Texas Lion

Aug 10, 2018
I just watched a tweet from Windsor saying he is going to expose something when the seasons gets closer. Anyone have any idea what the hell this is about or is the tweet old?

I just watched a tweet from Windsor saying he is going to expose something when the seasons gets closer. Anyone have any idea what the hell this is about or is the tweet old?
OBVIOUSLY......

lewd-conduct-350x642.jpg

Last edited:
So now, after all this time he is going to go on and bash the care he received.
Apparently.

I'm sure being injured is extremely frustrating and sometimes medical care can also be frustrating. He did overlap with Lynch on staff as medical doctor. The biggest issue with Lynch is that he didn't live in State College and wasn't able to do surgeries locally. Being the chief medical person for the team is hardly a part time job and you obviously do not want student athletes to have to travel to Hershey to go under the knife. That's why he was fired.

To be honest, I am not sure what the Big Ten and NCAA guidelines (referenced in the lawsuit) are. But I am friends with multiple PSU athletes who absolutely loved Dr. Sebastianelli (e.g. one of them needed knee surgery in his late 20s and went back to PSU (from DC) so that he could do the surgery).

The video has less than 2k views. Wouldn't really worry about it. He can tell his story from his viewpoint. That's all it is. "The dark side of college football" made me laugh though...so dramatic while still having Penn State in his profile

Apparently.

I'm sure being injured is extremely frustrating and sometimes medical care can also be frustrating. He did overlap with Lynch on staff as medical doctor. The biggest issue with Lynch is that he didn't live in State College and wasn't able to do surgeries locally. Being the chief medical person for the team is hardly a part time job and you obviously do not want student athletes to have to travel to Hershey to go under the knife. That's why he was fired.

To be honest, I am not sure what the Big Ten and NCAA guidelines (referenced in the lawsuit) are. But I am friends with multiple PSU athletes who absolutely loved Dr. Sebastianelli (e.g. one of them needed knee surgery in his late 20s and went back to PSU (from DC) so that he could do the surgery).
I had surgery myself from Wayne. Great guy.

Reactions: PSU2UNC
See this is what we can't do--bash the dude for sharing his story on social media. Let him talk--ignore it--it goes away instantly
That's why he's waiting until closer to the season because that's when he'll get a bigger reaction from our fan base.
It doesn't matter why he says whatever he says--let him. Then ignore it.

Reactions: m.knox
How does this make him any money? Or is he just going scored earth because other ventures failed?

Kid was a ****ing 2 star that Franklin gave a chance to and he ran with it. Not one person on here, when signed , said oh there is a future pro. Kid worked and obviously got a chance in the league probably because of what PSU afforded him.

Reactions: mhlarch and bison13
See this is what we can't do--bash the dude for sharing his story on social media. Let him talk--ignore it--it goes away instantly
That's why he's waiting until closer to the season because that's when he'll get a bigger reaction from our fan base.
It doesn't matter why he says whatever he says--let him. Then ignore it.
Never let a chance to call someone a piece of shit until later....that man needs to be told right now what a piece of human shit he actually is.
Probably Franklins fault his crypto venture was a piece of shit as well.

Never let a chance to call someone a piece of shit until later....that man needs to be told right now what a piece of human shit he actually is.
Probably Franklins fault his crypto venture was a piece of shit as well.
He doesn't though--it's his life and he can do what he wants. Why do you care? Ignore it--you're giving him what he wants because he's going to say "see the Penn State fan base always defends football" then it goes back to the nonsense of us "putting football first"--just let him talk--if we ignore it, it doesn't even gain traction. Calling him a piece of shit for discussing his view (as ridiculous as his view may be) just buys into the stereotype of our fan base. Ignore it.

He doesn't though--it's his life and he can do what he wants. Why do you care? Ignore it--you're giving him what he wants because he's going to say "see the Penn State fan base always defends football" then it goes back to the nonsense of us "putting football first"--just let him talk--if we ignore it, it doesn't even gain traction. Calling him a piece of shit for discussing his view (as ridiculous as his view may be) just buys into the stereotype of our fan base. Ignore it.
Agreed, but ungrateful people rank #1 on my list of pieces of trash.

Agreed, but ungrateful people rank #1 on my list of pieces of trash.
And privately hate him for him not appreciating the opportunities we provided him. I think that's more than fair
I just don't want to see the same thing transpire where everyone attacks him and praises Franklin because then the media will turn on us quickly

Reactions: Texas Lion
Never understood why they removed him in the first place. Based on what I read about the trial testimony you would have to ask Bill O’Brien.
Or more likely Judas Joyner who had a chubby because he didn't get the job.

Reactions: Ski
How does this make him any money? Or is he just going scored earth because other ventures failed?

Kid was a ****ing 2 star that Franklin gave a chance to and he ran with it. Not one person on here, when signed , said oh there is a future pro. Kid worked and obviously got a chance in the league probably because of what PSU afforded him.
Not sure if it’s going to make him any money, but you never know if others around him or maybe even the medical staff are making him come forward. I agree that if it wasn’t for Coach and the staff, no one would know who this guy is. They took him developed him and made him into someone that had a chance to play professional football.

Reactions: Texas Lion
And privately hate him for him not appreciating the opportunities we provided him. I think that's more than fair
I just don't want to see the same thing transpire where everyone attacks him and praises Franklin because then the media will turn on us quickly
Who cares about the BS liberal sports media? They've already done everything in their power to destroy PSU football.

Not a fan of letting people defame you just so you don't get bad media attention. F that. We should all go to our graves defending PSU against the Sandusky related allegations. It was all BS. We should never accept it. And if these allegations are BS (which they probably are), we should defend against those as well. F the media.

Who cares about the BS liberal sports media? They've already done everything in their power to destroy PSU football.

Not a fan of letting people defame you just so you don't get bad media attention. F that. We should all go to our graves defending PSU against the Sandusky related allegations. It was all BS. We should never accept it. And if these allegations are BS (which they probably are), we should defend against those as well. F the media.
F Windsor.....take all of his existence down from any weightroom, office, hallway, etc....when his 5 seconds of fame at the end of August runs out he will have nothing and to me that is more important than anything he could say or do.

Reactions: PSU4U
Not sure if it’s going to make him any money, but you never know if others around him or maybe even the medical staff are making him come forward. I agree that if it wasn’t for Coach and the staff, no one would know who this guy is. They took him developed him and made him into someone that had a chance to play professional football.
it is a balance. They both exploited each other. None of us here knows the facts. These kinds of charges get made all the time. Its like date rape. Some are legit. Some are not.

Did PSU exploit this kid without giving him proper medical treatment? Maybe yes and maybe no. It is more probable that the medical industry is really a lot of guessing and hope. And that is interpreted different ways fro m person to person.

Then don't complain when it becomes a bigger story than it needs to be
Ignoring it isn't accepting it--it's not giving it credit or validation

This dude's tweet history comes off shady and smarmy AF. I have no clue what he wants to say about the medical situation at PSU but looking though his posting history he's shown he's worthy of little attention or credibility. Pushing bitcoin like a used car salesman with literally ZERO factual information or data, talking about getting rich by buying Dairy Queen franchises, etc. One year ago he was encouraging people to give NIL donations to PSU and now he's bashing the school. He's just looking to build some sort of shitty brand for himself online to build followers and try to cash in somehow as an "influencer" since it seems like otherwise he's financially incompetent. All of his posts are of the "follow me for more bullshit advice with no rationale" type. He should spend less time online and more time talking to Carl Nassib.

The guy didn’t have any problem getting a free education did he
You have to stop with this. This is what makes us look crazy. He got a free education to play football. Both sides honored that. He can now say whatever he wants. Your comment comes across as the education should buy his silence if he believes he was treated poorly by coaches or the medical staff.

I had surgery myself from Wayne. Great guy.
I once was a Judge for a DECA conference at Hershey. It is a high school business club that rivals Future Business Leaders of America.

The State High team had Wayne's son on it. Sharp young man- strong presenter. Apparently he was a good parent too!

Was the whole Sebastianelli issue under O'Brien and Joyner? Know he was fired then brought back...

I once was a Judge for a DECA conference at Hershey. It is a high school business club that rivals Future Business Leaders of America.

The State High team had Wayne's son on it. Sharp young man- strong presenter. Apparently he was a good parent too!

Was the whole Sebastianelli issue under O'Brien and Joyner? Know he was fired then brought back...
Didn't Joyner have beef with Wayne because Joyner wanted the job (he's a physician, correct?) and didn't get it? So he chased him out.

Reactions: marshall23
Good for Cabinda. Windsor then replies he was denied treatment for a sleeping disorder (wtf), but last year Franklin is the greatest. Windsor seems desperate for attention.

Reactions: bison13
So Windsor has nothing but glowing things to say about Franklin and PSU roughly a year ago, but all of a sudden after Lynch was awarded millions he’s changed his tune. I don’t think you can be more obvious and he’s claiming an untreated sleeping disorder. Good to see Cabinda clap back at Windsor. Cabinda was always one of my favorites and I’ll always remember him against OSU holding up his bandaged thumb after making one big tackle after another. I coached football for many years and there’s a difference between being hurt and being injured.

So Windsor has nothing but glowing things to say about Franklin and PSU roughly a year ago, but all of a sudden after Lynch was awarded millions he’s changed his tune. I don’t think you can be more obvious and he’s claiming an untreated sleeping disorder. Good to see Cabinda clap back at Windsor. Cabinda was always one of my favorites and I’ll always remember him against OSU holding up his bandaged thumb after making one big tackle after another. I coached football for many years and there’s a difference between being hurt and being injured.
I totally agree but feel that we also need to know that the statutes of limitations have passed for him to file a lawsuit against PSU or CJF as I understand it. So I don't know what his motivation is.

^This^

Growing up in the 50's and 60's i heard the same thing from my old man " are you hurt or are you injured?" Most of my coaches growing up said the same damn thing!!!

^This^

Growing up in the 50's and 60's i heard the same thing from my old man " are you hurt or are you injured?" Most of my coaches growing up said the same damn thing!!!
Agree. But not specific to Windsor, there is such a thing as medical malpractice. And PSU/CJF have a responsibility to put player's health above everything else. Obviously, there will be disagreements. I don't know the specifics of this situation but a jury did award the Dr. over $5m.

I used to get upset about these things. But now I know that both Drs and Universities are covered by insurance. As long as they didn't break a criminal law, the insurance company will pay the lawsuit. The insurance company will make sure that those insured, in this case PSU and CJF, are following accepted practices and guidelines or they'll drop them from their policy.

The bottom line is that this is the way the system cleans itself out. If what is being said about Windsor is true, he'll end up hurting his career choices and be forgotten. Every program has these issues. In fact, every freshman class has these issues regardless of school. It is a tough time when these kids go from being coddled brats to adults.

Didn't Joyner have beef with Wayne because Joyner wanted the job (he's a physician, correct?) and didn't get it? So he chased him out.
Hence, Judas turned on Joe. Sebas became a victim of the OGBOT revenge tour.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT