ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Zemeckis/Tom Hanks Movie named "Here"

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Being released on November 15. These are the guys that did one of my top five personal favorites, Cast Away. This one is named "Here". Make sure you bring a box of tissues. Yes!

I don't know. If I asked a girl to spend the night and she said she'll stay forever, I think I'd say goodnight I'll call you later.
Are you not or never been married? I am assuming it wasn't their first date. When I was dating my wife, she spent so much time at my place that she had almost moved in. And I was happy to have her. While she was very attractive and polished, she was fun to be with. She was like a great pair of warn in Paolo Scafora shoes. While there was a point when I asked her to marry me, it was really a foregone conclusion.

Are you not or never been married? I am assuming it wasn't their first date. When I was dating my wife, she spent so much time at my place that she had almost moved in. And I was happy to have her. While she was very attractive and polished, she was fun to be with. She was like a great pair of warn in Paolo Scafora shoes. While there was a point when I asked her to marry me, it was really a foregone conclusion.
This ^^^

Relax. Was joking. Jeesh.

When I was dating my future wife she called me and said "Come on over, there's nobody here". I went over ..... there was nobody there.

Looks “bland” and if the trailer is accurate, I am not going to get over the CGI age thing when I know both them are north of 60. Loved gump and others, but this is a pass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT