ADVERTISEMENT

Rut Rho Shaggy...Ohio State Coach Greg Schiano Should Be Fired Following Penn State Allegations

step.eng69

Nov 7, 2012
North East PA, Backmountain area, age 72
th

link: http://nflmocks.com/2016/07/14/ohio-state-coach-greg-schiano-fired-following-penn-state-allegations/
Ohio State Coach Greg Schiano Should Be Fired Following Penn State Allegations

Greg Schiano – a Penn State assistant coach from 1990-95 – reportedly witnessed Jerry Sandusky “doing something to a boy in the shower”. He no longer deserves to keep his job at Ohio State.
These days, it seems like we’re forced to play a game of who didn’t know rather than who did when it comes to the heinous, unforgivable acts committed by former Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky.

In case you’ve somehow forgotten, the longtime defensive coordinator for the Nittany Lions was convicted on 45 counts of child sexual abuse and sentenced to at least 30 years in prison back in 2012.
Fast forward a few years and it now appears that not only were head coach Joe Paterno and assistant coach Mike McQueary aware of what Sandusky was doing, but others as well.

According to unsealed records, former Penn State coaches Greg Schiano (1990-95) and Tom Bradley (1979-2011) both knew about the child sexual abuse that was going on.
Bradley was apparently confronted by Schiano and another individual in regards to Sandusky, Paul Myerberg of USA TODAY Sports reports.

“According to the court documents, Bradley, now the coordinator at UCLA, told McQueary that ‘another assistant coach had come to him in the early ’90s about a very similar situation’ as had another individual ‘as far back as the early ‘80s about seeing (Sandusky) doing something with a boy.’”

It was McQueary that testified stating that the assistant coach Bradley was referring to was indeed Schiano.
“I can’t remember if it was one night or one morning,” McQueary testified, “but that Greg had come into (Bradley’s) office white as a ghost and said he just saw (Sandusky) doing something to a boy in the shower.”

Bradley and Schiano have adamantly denied these claims, the latter doing so very bluntly via Twitter.

And if you have ties to Penn State, you also probably believe they’re ridiculous, unfounded accusations.
To be quite frank, though, it’s incredibly unlikely – considering how reliable McQueary has been – that both coaches were so ignorant of what Sandusky had been doing. More importantly, why implicate two former colleagues for no reason?
It’s a disgusting display by Bradley and Schiano of what being a coward is all about.
Especially in Schiano’s case, it’s something that head coach Urban Meyer and the Buckeyes shouldn’t want any part of.

Jerry Sandusky ruined countless lives and was allowed to continue doing so because of people like Schiano who turned the other cheek for the sake of the almighty ‘W’.

It wasn’t so long ago that Ohio State was dealing with a scandal that truly rocked the university to its core. The Buckeyes had a major bowl victory vacated, were banned from playing in their conference championship and in any bowl games for a year, and witnessed the resignation of legendary coach Jim Tressel on top of having multiple star players suspended.

If Meyer had never come to Columbus, there’s no telling how far the scarlet and gray might’ve fallen.
Simply put, Schiano should be dismissed immediately from the team, as it would be in Ohio State’s best interests to completely dissociate itself from the disgraceful actions that went on over at their fellow Big Ten school.

Keeping him on the coaching staff isn’t an example of the Buckeyes standing by one of their own, it’s a show of support for someone who in all likelihood knew of the illegal, immoral acts taking place at Penn State, and did next to nothing about it.

Gerald Arthur Sandusky ruined countless lives and was allowed to continue doing so because of people like Schiano who turned the other cheek for the sake of the almighty ‘W’.

Why Ohio State would want a person like that to be a part of their program any longer is beyond me.
________________________________________________________________________________
smokeybandit4 hours ago

So let me get this straight. You think he should be fired because Person A (who has changed his story each time he testifies) said Person B told him Person C said something?

I heard someone said that someone said this website stinks. So it must be true.

Reactions: bwifan
th

link: http://nflmocks.com/2016/07/14/ohio-state-coach-greg-schiano-fired-following-penn-state-allegations/

Greg Schiano – a Penn State assistant coach from 1990-95 – reportedly witnessed Jerry Sandusky “doing something to a boy in the shower”. He no longer deserves to keep his job at Ohio State.
These days, it seems like we’re forced to play a game of who didn’t know rather than who did when it comes to the heinous, unforgivable acts committed by former Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky.

In case you’ve somehow forgotten, the longtime defensive coordinator for the Nittany Lions was convicted on 45 counts of child sexual abuse and sentenced to at least 30 years in prison back in 2012.
Fast forward a few years and it now appears that not only were head coach Joe Paterno and assistant coach Mike McQueary aware of what Sandusky was doing, but others as well.

According to unsealed records, former Penn State coaches Greg Schiano (1990-95) and Tom Bradley (1979-2011) both knew about the child sexual abuse that was going on.
Bradley was apparently confronted by Schiano and another individual in regards to Sandusky, Paul Myerberg of USA TODAY Sports reports.

“According to the court documents, Bradley, now the coordinator at UCLA, told McQueary that ‘another assistant coach had come to him in the early ’90s about a very similar situation’ as had another individual ‘as far back as the early ‘80s about seeing (Sandusky) doing something with a boy.’”

It was McQueary that testified stating that the assistant coach Bradley was referring to was indeed Schiano.
“I can’t remember if it was one night or one morning,” McQueary testified, “but that Greg had come into (Bradley’s) office white as a ghost and said he just saw (Sandusky) doing something to a boy in the shower.”

Bradley and Schiano have adamantly denied these claims, the latter doing so very bluntly via Twitter.

And if you have ties to Penn State, you also probably believe they’re ridiculous, unfounded accusations.
To be quite frank, though, it’s incredibly unlikely – considering how reliable McQueary has been – that both coaches were so ignorant of what Sandusky had been doing. More importantly, why implicate two former colleagues for no reason?
It’s a disgusting display by Bradley and Schiano of what being a coward is all about.
Especially in Schiano’s case, it’s something that head coach Urban Meyer and the Buckeyes shouldn’t want any part of.

Jerry Sandusky ruined countless lives and was allowed to continue doing so because of people like Schiano who turned the other cheek for the sake of the almighty ‘W’.

It wasn’t so long ago that Ohio State was dealing with a scandal that truly rocked the university to its core. The Buckeyes had a major bowl victory vacated, were banned from playing in their conference championship and in any bowl games for a year, and witnessed the resignation of legendary coach Jim Tressel on top of having multiple star players suspended.

If Meyer had never come to Columbus, there’s no telling how far the scarlet and gray might’ve fallen.
Simply put, Schiano should be dismissed immediately from the team, as it would be in Ohio State’s best interests to completely dissociate itself from the disgraceful actions that went on over at their fellow Big Ten school.

Keeping him on the coaching staff isn’t an example of the Buckeyes standing by one of their own, it’s a show of support for someone who in all likelihood knew of the illegal, immoral acts taking place at Penn State, and did next to nothing about it.

Gerald Arthur Sandusky ruined countless lives and was allowed to continue doing so because of people like Schiano who turned the other cheek for the sake of the almighty ‘W’.

Why Ohio State would want a person like that to be a part of their program any longer is beyond me.
________________________________________________________________________________
smokeybandit4 hours ago

So let me get this straight. You think he should be fired because Person A (who has changed his story each time he testifies) said Person B told him Person C said something?

Well Urban is currently standing behind Schiano and basically telling everyone to go F off... and I like the guy with the handle smokeybandit comment at the bottom of that article. He gets it and knows MM has changed his story multiple times, so why should anyone believe his accusations.

Reactions: 91Joe95
about the Arthur:
Kyle Sumner McKinnon
Kyle is currently a junior at The Ohio State University, majoring in Public Affairs Journalism with a minor in Video Production and Analysis. He writes for the school's official newsletter, The Lantern, and has previously worked with Predominantly Orange and Scarlet and Game on FanSided. You can reach him at kylemckinnon6@gmail.com.

maybe a good bombardment into Mr Kyle gmail account will straighten him out? Nah!

Where does the writer get the idea that McQueary has been "reliable?" Has he actually read any of his testimony?

If we're going to fire people because someone made an accusation against them, I guess we need to cancel this year's presidential elections, and eliminate Congress, the DOJ, the FBI, the Supreme Court, every police force in the country, disband Black Lives Matter, and shut down every college and university.

about the Arthur:
Kyle Sumner McKinnon
Kyle is currently a junior at The Ohio State University, majoring in Public Affairs Journalism with a minor in Video Production and Analysis. He writes for the school's official newsletter, The Lantern, and has previously worked with Predominantly Orange and Scarlet and Game on FanSided. You can reach him at kylemckinnon6@gmail.com.

maybe a good bombardment into Mr Kyle gmail account will straighten him out? Nah!

Oh well then, I must say I have to defer to someone with his level of professional and overall life experience. Who cares what this little punk has to say.

Kyle,

You may want to get your story straight before demanding someone loses their job, especially when some punk kid like yourself whose only taste of real life has come only from your mothers left tit. Bottom line is you're unqualified to make such a bold proclamation.

Without further educating you, because it's clear that you don't have the ability to learn, I'm not going to waste my time educating you on facts. In fact, if you just take 3 minutes and look very lightly on Google, your whole "article" will be shown to be one huge lie (I'm sure there are lots of people already doing it for you so might as well save face and remove it). And when that happens, you start tip toeing on the shores of slander.

You've already failed journalism school if that even still exists. Perhaps a better plan for you would be to walk over to the football office and tell Greg Schiano personally that he should step down. You know what he will tell you? CHECK YOUR FACTS,RETARD. At least then you won't proclaim to the inter webs how much of a moron you really are.

Perhaps you should scribble another journal essay demanding Urban Meyer be fired for not firing Greg Schiano. See how well that goes for you.

My god, you kids are just stupid anymore.

Kyle,

You may want to get your story straight before demanding someone loses their job, especially when some punk kid like yourself whose only taste of real life has come only from your mothers left tit. Bottom line is you're unqualified to make such a bold proclamation.

Without further educating you, because it's clear that you don't have the ability to learn, I'm not going to waste my time educating you on facts. In fact, if you just take 3 minutes and look very lightly on Google, your whole "article" will be shown to be one huge lie (I'm sure there are lots of people already doing it for you so might as well save face and remove it). And when that happens, you start tip toeing on the shores of slander.

You've already failed journalism school if that even still exists. Perhaps a better plan for you would be to walk over to the football office and tell Greg Schiano personally that he should step down. You know what he will tell you? CHECK YOUR FACTS,RETARD. At least then you won't proclaim to the inter webs how much of a moron you really are.

Perhaps you should scribble another journal essay demanding Urban Meyer be fired for not firing Greg Schiano. See how well that goes for you.

Can't wait to see how he responds to that.

Kyle,

Stop. You might "trigger" one of these kids and hurt their feelings, and they'll complain to the Dean.

This is a good thing. What about LJ Sr.? These guys won't take this lying down and are around to defend themselves and say there was never any suspicion or talk. That will help Joe and C/S/S.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Not reading it, but I agree with him in the lens of how everybody else has been handled in this case. Accused? Fire him, then maybe something will clear him from wrongdoing in 5-10 years.

Where does the writer get the idea that McQueary has been "reliable?" Has he actually read any of his testimony?

If we're going to fire people because someone made an accusation against them, I guess we need to cancel this year's presidential elections, and eliminate Congress, the DOJ, the FBI, the Supreme Court, every police force in the country, disband Black Lives Matter, and shut down every college and university.

I'm guessing it's either the crack or crystal meth......maybe both.

Reactions: jim cummings
th

smokeybandit4 hours ago

For as toxic as PSU is. ......I, purely in a schadenfreude fashion, enjoy that O$U is involved in this mess. And the media hasn't even yet bothered to uncover "what LJ Sr. knew":rolleyes:
I think we need a full investigation. Immediate suspensions of the entire football staff might be in order as well. They knew. They had to know.

What did LJ know? How could LJ not could have known? Where is the Columbus media?
Exactly. I do not remember him say anything one way or another, but Bradley and Schiano get thrown under the bus all because of that piece of crap(MM). It is stunning how this has spread to the assistant coaches now. Watergate wasn't this complicated.

Reactions: jubaaltman
Didn't a bunch of people e-mail this tOSU kid? I know I did. Wonder if anyone has heard back from him. LOL...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT