ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday afternoon there will be an official apologize to Ole Ted thread

Ole_Ted

Sep 25, 2020
I expect to see all of you in said thread to eat crow after mighty Michigan punishes Penn State, just like they’ve punished every big 10 team over the past couple years.

See you then!

• Haha
Reactions: Lion8286
giphy.gif

200.gif

Stop responding to this troll. And where are the mods? They let some Michigan @$$hole take over the board for most of the week.

Reactions: Ole_Ted
I expect to see all of you in said thread to eat crow after mighty Michigan punishes Penn State, just like they’ve punished every big 10 team over the past couple years.

See you then!
As a fellow Michigan fan please just STFU already Ted

Pot calling the kettle black. Julian Fleming. 😂
3rd straight week where Ohio state fans bring this topic back up on this board when everyone else has let it go for days. Yet, responding to point this out is supposed to make you the bad guy? That was one thread weeks ago but you trolls can't let it go. Yes, you should be gone. Would your mods permit me to post the same topic week after week on your board when everyone else has let the topic go?

I mean, 1 of 2 things happen...if Michigan wins he's very annoying. If they lose he disappears forever

See you then!
Will we see you when Michigan goes down?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT