ADVERTISEMENT

Saved 120 dollars with a few clicks

Oh the masking thing really confuses you as it changes. Sorry for that....what a hard way to live. Sorry man....the fake outrage over masks at this point is just pointless. Your Foxnews obsession with Fauci and masks wreaks. Go get him, I don't give 2 sh!ts about him. It's not hard to ask your own Doctor for advice, but then you couldn't cry your fake outrage over Fauci. You can keep repeating whatever you want to.....just tell me again what you do for a living?

Pssst, this was about Joe Rogan, but you dingbats are now hung up masks like your world ended due to having to put on a mask. Wear a gas mask for an hour and sit in a cargo container, workout with them, while you get tear gassed....then come cry to me about wearing a mask. What a bunch of pu$$ies you are. If a store requires them, fight the store and make a scene. Do it on the airlines too, just cry about how hard it is and the tyranny of it all. Most of us are numb to the senseless crybabies already.
So you edited your post with a diatribe, but, I'll ask again...you think the efficacy of the same mask changes? Please explain that. I don't understand how that works.

Beyond that, I have no idea what you are ranting about. Folks like me are upset because we are told to blindly follow guidance, shut up and never ask questions, and when the guidance changes to what we stated originally, we are told again to shut up when we point out that we were right all along and note that it is totally unscientific to not be allowed to ask questions about "evolving" scientific data that keeps changing. But yes, other than that, it is us, and not you, that are the senseless crybabies.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
So you edited your post with a diatribe, but, I'll ask again...you think the efficacy of the same mask changes? Please explain that. I don't understand how that works.

Beyond that, I have no idea what you are ranting about. Folks like me are upset because we are told to blindly follow guidance, shut up and never ask questions, and when the guidance changes to what we stated originally, we are told again to shut up when we point out that we were right all along and note that it is totally unscientific to not be allowed to ask questions about "evolving" scientific data that keeps changing. But yes, other than that, it is us, and not you, that are the senseless crybabies.
Oh dear, you’re such a victim in this. Sorry the guidance changes as they discover new things. How dare they evolve their stances as they continue to learn. What was so hard about wearing the mask? Do they help at all or not? I’m not one crying about masks, just saying.

Last edited:
Oh dear, you’re such a victim? Sorry the guidance changes as they discover new things. How dare they evolve their stances as they continue to learn. What was so hard about wearing the mask? Do they help or not? I’m not one crying about masks, just saying.
Nothing new was discovered wrt masking.

You are lying and dishonest.

Oh dear, you’re such a victim? Sorry the guidance changes as they discover new things. How dare they evolve their stances as they continue to learn? What was so hard about wearing the mask? Do they help or not? I’m not one crying about masks, just saying.
Cloth masks had very little benefit. And they knew that. Forcing people to wear them was very damaging. It gave people a false sense of security so that many went out and about to various activities thinking they were safe. And since those masks did very little that erroneous mandate actually helped spread the disease. It was amazing how quickly each variant spread across the country....this is one reason why.

Also, people never wore masks correctly so what little benefit cloth masks had was negated. And people were constantly adjusting them, taking them on and off, resuming them. Again, helping spread the disease.

Last, demanding the use of cloth masks .....among other things.....destroyed their own credibility. Once people learned the truth they started to question other things. Good luck rebuilding that.

Cloth masks had very little benefit. And they knew that. Forcing people to wear them was very damaging. It gave people a false sense of security so that many went out and about to various activities thinking they were safe. And since those masks did very little that erroneous mandate actually helped spread the disease. It was amazing how quickly each variant spread across the country....this is one reason why.

Also, people never wore masks correctly so what little benefit cloth masks had was negated. And people were constantly adjusting them, taking them on and off, resuming them. Again, helping spread the disease.

Last, demanding the use of cloth masks .....among other things.....destroyed their own credibility. Once people learned the truth they started to question other things. Good luck rebuilding that.
Who was forcing people to wear cloth masks only? I missed that guidance and a multiple layer cloth mask was still better than nothing. Was this some new FN talking point? Lol, this fake outrage. Sue them as you were forced to wear a cloth mask.

Who was forcing people to wear cloth masks only? I missed that guidance and a multiple layer cloth mask was still better than nothing. Was this some new FN talking point? Lol, this fake outrage. Sue them as you were forced to wear a cloth mask.
I am almost certain if we move social distancing recommendations from 6 feet to 8 feet, it will have a net benefit.

It will change your average date of infection from June 8th to June 23rd.

Let’s do it!,

You forgot the part of making kids wear cloth masks.
Physically and mentally harmful.
For nothing.

LdN

Reactions: PSUEngineer89
Lol, maybe I just missed the cloth mask only mandate. My bad, I’ll go check to see if I can find it.
It is the failure to explain the difference between N95 and cloth that is the failure.

Of course smart people will remember that N95 masks also protect the wearer.

As such, there would be no reason to have a mandate.

Many posters hated this fact on this very board.

Baaaaa. Baaaaa.

It is the failure to explain the difference between N95 and cloth that is the failure.

Of course smart people will remember that N95 masks also protect the wearer.

As such, there would be no reason to have a mandate.

Many posters hated this fact on this very board.

Baaaaa. Baaaaa.
Many posters claimed it was just the flu if we want to play that game. Some still try and claim the vaccines don’t work. Idiots still claim masks don’t help at all. People here defended the disinfectant statement. Just keep your red dunce cap on Mr Dunning, you convinced yourself you’re the expert here. Tucker loves people like you.

Many posters claimed it was just the flu if we want to play that game. Some still try and claim the vaccines don’t work. Idiots still claim masks don’t help at all. People here defended the disinfectant statement. Just keep your red dunce cap on Mr Dunning, you convinced yourself you’re the expert here. Tucker loves people like you.

You lost me with people claiming it was just the flu. Noone claimed that.

Noone claimed vaccines don't work.

The disinfectant statement was nothing like what the left made it out to be.

Masks do more harm than good for our kids.

LdN

For fun... heres how a disinfectant works:

'By destroying the cell wall of microbes or interfering with their metabolism'

Here is how penicillin works:

'Penicillins work by inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis (cell walls are necessary to protect the bacteria from their environment and keep the contents of the cell together) by attacking the peptidoglycans (a mesh-like structure that increases the strength of the cell wall) leading to the bursting of the bacteria'

I know the left tried to change Trump's comments to imply taking household disinfectants and injecting them. But they were nothing of the sort. He was describing in a simple way, albeit perhaps with the wrong word, something he viewed as a positive.

The main reason penicillin is not a disinfectant is because it is only effective against bacteria.

LdN

LdN
What I don’t like about my side is how they also ignore the FULL truth.

It is reasonable to note that Covid is like the flu for more than 95% of the people, But then you are obliged to not omit “but for the old, they are quite vulnerable and should vaxx”

The bleach thing was terribly dishonest.

The whole masking policy was retarded, especially with children.

I’m sorry to say that the best I can say is that some posters would say the most negative things just short of “the vaccine doesn’t work”

I’m also sorry to say that some of the liberal scientists are certainly not working in that spirit either.

Feynman would be disgusted.

Reactions: LionDeNittany
For fun... heres how a disinfectant works:

'By destroying the cell wall of microbes or interfering with their metabolism'

Here is how penicillin works:

'Penicillins work by inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis (cell walls are necessary to protect the bacteria from their environment and keep the contents of the cell together) by attacking the peptidoglycans (a mesh-like structure that increases the strength of the cell wall) leading to the bursting of the bacteria'

I know the left tried to change Trump's comments to imply taking household disinfectants and injecting them. But they were nothing of the sort. He was describing in a simple way, albeit perhaps with the wrong word, something he viewed as a positive.

The main reason penicillin is not a disinfectant is because it is only effective against bacteria.

LdN
Oh wow, still. SMH.

LdN

Yep, and for anyone under 65, it's just the flu. And for anyone under 45, the flu is worse

That's what happens when you intentionally shut down the economy for a virus that is no worse than the flu for anyone under 65

Will they quarantine those who get the flu, too?

Science agrees with me though. It's no worse (and for some age groups, less impactful), than the flu for anyone under 70

Where are these studies about masks being worse for kids.

Now things can and do change, but man were you way off there. Of course people here parroted the orange moron with the flu BS. Remember how it would all just go away after the election too. Yeah...most of us knew that was utter BS, but here we are over a year later from that election....it's still around. People here are still saying that masks don't work and the vaccines aren't do a thing. Now mind you nobody in this thread is any type of SME, so most of us know that the medical community isn't lying to all of us as a part of some grand conspiracy. Sorry to burst your bubble. So basically it's not the flu,,,,never was.

Masks while not 100% effective can slow the transmission down and even more so the better the mask. Vaccines do help prevent many from dying or getting seriously ill, but not all. They are not 100% effective either. Somehow saying those few things trigger some people here....and what do all of them have in common? Think hard now....you're not a very diverse group of scientist here.....oooops that was a hint. You may actually figure it out.

Then someone tried to state this....ooooops.

"Masks don't work. Not even N95.

Omicron amd Delta proved this."

Last edited:
Where are these studies about masks being worse for kids.

Now things can and do change, but man were you way off there. Of course people here parroted the orange moron with the flu BS. Remember how it would all just go away after the election too. Yeah...most of us knew that was utter BS, but here we are over a year later from that election....it's still around. People here are still saying that masks don't work and the vaccines aren't do a thing. Now mind you nobody in this thread is any type of SME, so most of us know that the medical community isn't lying to all of us as a part of some grand conspiracy. Sorry to burst your bubble. So basically it's not the flu,,,,never was.

Masks while not 100% effective can slow the transmission down and even more so the better the mask. Vaccines do help prevent many from dying or getting seriously ill, but not all. They are not 100% effective either. Somehow saying those few things trigger some people here....and what do all of them have in common? Think hard now....you're not a very diverse group of scientist here.....oooops that was a hint. You may actually figure it out.

Then someone tried to state this....ooooops.

"Masks don't work. Not even N95.

Omicron amd Delta proved this."

You live in some alternative universe.

You seem beyond help.

If you have missed one of the thousands of articles about kids development and school and masks I am sorry for you.

If you think 5 year olds have no negative consequences from wearing a disgusting piece of cloth over their face all day I am sorry for you.

Reactions: PSUEngineer89
You live in some alternative universe.

You seem beyond help.

So no articles and no rebuttal for noone said that. I don't blame you there, as it was too easy. Are you still sticking to no masks at all work Doc.....because that was another great one you had posted. At least some here were smart enough to scale it back to cloth masks, but you went full Tucker and included n95 too. Well done.

That alternate universe you talk about....yeah it's called reality. Nobody loves wearing masks and most get they aren't stopping the virus wholesale. I'm not the one saying no masks work, not even n95, you did.

Masks don't work. Not even N95.

Omicron amd Delta proved this.

LdN

So no articles and no rebuttal for noone said that. I don't blame you there, as it was too easy. Are you still sticking to no masks at all work Doc.....because that was another great one you had posted. At least some here were smart enough to scale it back to cloth masks, but you went full Tucker and included n95 too. Well done.

That alternate universe you talk about....yeah it's called reality. Nobody loves wearing masks and most get they aren't stopping the virus wholesale. I'm not the one saying no masks work, not even n95, you did.

It's odd you mention Tucker. Never watched his show. Congrats.

Masks don't work. CDC agrees. N95, useless unless fitted and even then don't work.

LdN

Reactions: LAVAR!!!1
It's odd you mention Tucker. Never watched his show. Congrats.

Masks don't work. CDC agrees. N95, useless unless fitted and even then don't work.

LdN

So you don't actually read what they say....well that makes sense. Par for the course as who knows where you heard that BS, but you repeat it like the champion you are.

So you don't actually read what they say....well that makes sense.

LaJolla... simple question. In the context of Omicron, was the spread stopped? And let's keep in mind Omicron is the context of my comment about masks.

Who wasn't exposed to Omicron?

Is there some N95 masker you know who avoided it?

How did they do it?

LdN

LaJolla... simple question. In the context of Omicron, was the spread stopped? And let's keep in mind Omicron is the context of my comment about masks.

Who wasn't exposed to Omicron?

Is there some N95 masker you know who avoided it?

How did they do it?

LdN

So you don't know anyone who hasn't gotten Covid? Not a single person, everyone has had it or just those with fitted masks avoided it somehow. I know you think you're on to something, but masks still do work. Are they 100% effective, nope, not even the fitted ones. Do certain ones work better than others....clearly that is the case, I linked the article that says that and you were too lazy to read it.

Saying something doesn't work is a lazy comment. It seems to me you think if it's not 100% effective, it doesn't work. It's the same dumb logic the anti vaxxers use. You quoted the CDC but their guidelines say to wear them still.....it's as if you cannot even take in what they are saying. I mean you could actually read what they say since you now want to use them as a source. They aren't saying what you are saying....that much is true.

So you don't know anyone who hasn't gotten Covid? Not a single person, everyone has had it or just those with fitted masks avoided it somehow. I know you think you're on to something, but masks still do work. Are they 100% effective, nope, not even the fitted ones. Do certain ones work better than others....clearly that is the case, I linked the article that says that and you were too lazy to read it.

Saying something doesn't work is a lazy comment. It seems to me you think if it's not 100% effective, it doesn't work. It's the same dumb logic the anti vaxxers use. You quoted the CDC but their guidelines say to wear them still.....it's as if you cannot even take in what they are saying.

Everyone in the US not living in a bunker got or was exposed to Covid.

Id make the argument they all got it, but that is tough to prove.

So yes, masks don't work and forcing kids to mask is child abuse.

LdN

Reactions: LAVAR!!!1
Everyone in the US not living in a bunker got or was exposed to Covid.

Id make the argument they all got it, but that is tough to prove.

So yes, masks don't work and forcing kids to mask is child abuse.

LdN

Well your first comment may be the dumbest thing in this thread and that is saying a lot. You would make that argument and a few here would probably just agree....just because. You brought up the masks and CDC which basically contradict your last statement completely, but you're just not all there.

With that being said, you won this internet argument. Incredible sources and hard work there. Kudos to you....I'll just end with this. I remember why I put you on ignore though with my old handle....you're too dumb to even both with. I may use this to show my 14 year old daughter exactly how stupid people are and how their political and ideologies can shape their brainwashed thoughts....so thanks for that. Later.

judge-judy-facepalm.gif

I too am reasonable. It's just a coincidence given your analogy, but my entire career was in the ski industry, mostly in Vermont. If I choose to ski, and if I choose to ski difficult terrain, you are correct --- I am assuming a certain degree of risk.

However, as relates to Covid, I have an easy option available to me that reduces my personal risk, reduces transferring a potentially fatal disease to others, reduces the lack of hospital beds being available to others, and reduces the cost to society for very high Covid related Medicare bills. All I have to do is get my two vaccinations and my booster shot. People go to such great length to expound on why they don't want to be vaccinated while most of us just shake our head and (honestly) think "how could they be so stupid".

In most of my life I have actually been a serious risk taker --- skiing, backpacking, cycling, bungie jumping, glider flights, etc., but to me the vaccine issue simply shouldn't be an issue. Why would someone NOT get vaccinated? Other than those who believe every word that comes out of the mouths of Fox News commentators (who make their huge salaries by telling their listeners exactly what they want to hear), I just don't understand the resistance. Are these people vaccinated for other diseases that we now have cures for, or do they resist all vaccines? It's just ridiculous to me.
There are many reasons not to get vaccinated. I am immunosuppressed. A live attenuated vaccine poses a significant risk to my life. Many people would have religious issues or issues regarding animal testing. Some vaccines are more dangerous than the vaccine. Certain viruses are comparatively less risky, depending on the population (the case with COVID 19 and children). In fact, that risk is less than your activities.

Reactions: LaJollaLion
There are many reasons not to get vaccinated. I am immunosuppressed. A live attenuated vaccine poses a significant risk to my life. Many people would have religious issues or issues regarding animal testing. Some vaccines are more dangerous than the vaccine. Certain viruses are comparatively less risky, depending on the population (the case with COVID 19 and children). In fact, that risk is less than your activities.
Totally legit reason to not get it. I'm sure you also spoke to your physicians about this. My niece is also, but after seeing 5 specialists all over the northeast, they said it was ok for here to get the vaccines. Good thing for her is she is a senior this year and after literally sitting in for a year due to her immune system she is out and about again this year. Stay safe.

Well your first comment may be the dumbest thing in this thread and that is saying a lot. You would make that argument and a few here would probably just agree....just because. You brought up the masks and CDC which basically contradict your last statement completely, but you're just not all there.

With that being said, you won this internet argument. Incredible sources and hard work there. Kudos to you....I'll just end with this. I remember why I put you on ignore though with my old handle....you're too dumb to even both with. I may use this to show my 14 year old daughter exactly how stupid people are and how their political and ideologies can shape their brainwashed thoughts....so thanks for that. Later.

judge-judy-facepalm.gif

Reactions: LaJollaLion
Oh the masking thing really confuses you as it changes. Sorry for that....what a hard way to live. Sorry man....the fake outrage over masks at this point is just pointless. Your Foxnews obsession with Fauci and masks wreaks. Go get him, I don't give 2 sh!ts about him. It's not hard to ask your own Doctor for advice, but then you couldn't cry your fake outrage over Fauci. You can keep repeating whatever you want to.....just tell me again what you do for a living?

Pssst, this was about Joe Rogan, but you dingbats are now hung up masks like your world ended due to having to put on a mask. Wear a gas mask for an hour and sit in a cargo container, workout with them, while you get tear gassed....then come cry to me about wearing a mask. What a bunch of pu$$ies you are. If a store requires them, fight the store and make a scene. Do it on the airlines too, just cry about how hard it is and the tyranny of it all. Most of us are numb to the senseless crybabies already.
We may need gas masks if China continues experimenting in Wuhan! Oh that's right, they're really our friends and wouldn't do anything to harm us!!!

My 3 year old granddaughter is forced to wear a mask to day care. When picking her up, every day her mask is soaking wet. I'm sure that is healthy! And I'm still not sure how the kids eat their lunch and drinks with those masks on? 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: The Spin Meister
Oh dear, you’re such a victim in this. Sorry the guidance changes as they discover new things. How dare they evolve their stances as they continue to learn. What was so hard about wearing the mask? Do they help at all or not? I’m not one crying about masks, just saying.
If Fauci came out tomorrow and said doing 10 jumping jacks before entering a room was a recommended method for preventing the spread of Covid, some of us would say that is absurd. You would say that you do 100 jumping jacks a day and are doing your part to stop Covid while the rest of us are pussies who do not believe in science. When Fauci changes that recommendation to 20 jumping jacks, then 100, and then down to 5, we use that as an example of how full of shit he is. You would say we are crying and acting likes victims.

I agree that jumping jacks are easy, and I would do them if required. I would also know that doing jumping jacks isn't doing a damn thing to prevent Covid.

Now replace "jumping jacks" with "masks" to get where many of us are coming from, especially after Fauci said at the beginning that masks were worthless and potentially harmful.

And just to be clear, I have had Covid twice. I went to work in person every day of the pandemic except for those two occasions. I am also vaxed and boosted. The other stupid trick people like to pull is label someone an anti-vaxer if they criticize Fauci or the CDC.

while we are unpacking you got any sources or just opinions and theories
Seriously, are you asking for sources for the effectiveness of cloth masks against airborne viruses or that natural immunity is real and prior to vaccines was really the only way viruses stopped spreading.

But it has much to do with recommendations.
As you know, I've often fought the mask mandators with the following retort: Wear your N95 mask, which protects you, and don't worry about what I wear.

As such, I've had to check Amazon to refute the defense mechanism from my opponents, "They aren't available".

Of course, they are, and always have been available during the pandemic. I would normally just copy the Amazon link, and there were no further replies.....well except for "you're a jerk".

If Fauci came out tomorrow and said doing 10 jumping jacks before entering a room was a recommended method for preventing the spread of Covid, some of us would say that is absurd. You would say that you do 100 jumping jacks a day and are doing your part to stop Covid while the rest of us are pussies who do not believe in science. When Fauci changes that recommendation to 20 jumping jacks, then 100, and then down to 5, we use that as an example of how full of shit he is. You would say we are crying and acting likes victims.

I agree that jumping jacks are easy, and I would do them if required. I would also know that doing jumping jacks isn't doing a damn thing to prevent Covid.

Now replace "jumping jacks" with "masks" to get where many of us are coming from, especially after Fauci said at the beginning that masks were worthless and potentially harmful.

And just to be clear, I have had Covid twice. I went to work in person every day of the pandemic except for those two occasions. I am also vaxed and boosted. The other stupid trick people like to pull is label someone an anti-vaxer if they criticize Fauci or the CDC.
Fauci, Fauci, Fauci...... god damn do they hammer it home to you guys. Talk to your own Doctors, that is allowed. Your own infatuation with Fauci is media driven which is funny....you people harp on how corrupt the press is but you never seem to question your own sources and BS you post. Talk to your own Doctors....oh wait, they are in on it too. I swear to God if Foxnews/Right wing social media started telling you guys God was really evil you would flip on him too and it wouldn't take much. Masks were all the rage and talking points for you guys the last few days....they must have really hammered this down throats recently with the new CDC recommendations. You poor, poor victims of this tyranny. Heros for the truth, patriots. Go fight your imaginary battle with Fauci, holy sh!t did they wear you guys down to nothing.

The only people you can somehow trust is right wing media.....odd how they are never wrong about anything. The war on Christmas, the war on masks, the war on freedom, the war on religion, war on guns......it never occurs to you dults that they are spinning you up nightly. Not once, you just keep eating right up. Somehow putting on a mask doesn't bother me enough, but it's just so super hard for you guys. Oh wait, it's about your freedom, I forgot....my bad.

Last edited:
Since this thread is about Rogan and some of the BS his guests put out. Joe's show is great, but he could have been more careful. I tend to like it more when the comedians are on there, but the UFO guys and conspiracy freaks are a bit fun to watch to. I listened to it more pre-Spotify and this wouldn't deter me from listening either. He's an entertainer and not a Doctor....so I'm not tuning in for any life tips other than grilling Elk maybe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT