ADVERTISEMENT

Silas Redd

Penn State and USC Legend. Was he at the game? Should have been the guest of honor for both squads.
He was doing the transfer portal before it was a thing. I don't blame him given the dynamics. I thought he went to PSU mainly to play for JoePa.

giphy.gif
“ On August 16, 2015, he was waived/injured.[17] After going unclaimed, he was placed on injured reserve.[18] On November 18, 2015, the NFL suspended him for four games, without pay, for violating the league's substance-abuse policy.[19] On April 12, 2016, Redd was suspended indefinitely for another violation of the substance-abuse policy.[20]

Reactions: bison13
giphy.gif
“ On August 16, 2015, he was waived/injured.[17] After going unclaimed, he was placed on injured reserve.[18] On November 18, 2015, the NFL suspended him for four games, without pay, for violating the league's substance-abuse policy.[19] On April 12, 2016, Redd was suspended indefinitely for another violation of the substance-abuse policy.[20]
Only the super petty would even bring up his name.

giphy.gif
Explain the purpose of this...

Explain the purpose of this...
Ordinarily I’d let the perfect Latin phrase Res ipsa loquitur do the talking for me, but, in this case, OP asked facetiously whether Fledd would be PSU’s guest of honor.

For obvious reasons, plus he’s a cheating bum, I posted the perfect gif as a response.

Now you can post 50 replies and argue vociferously that I’m wrong and mean and etc as is your want, but whatever.

Reactions: bison13
Ordinarily I’d let the perfect Latin phrase Res ipsa loquitur do the talking for me, but, in this case, OP asked facetiously whether Fledd would be PSU’s guest of honor.

For obvious reasons, plus he’s a cheating bum, I posted the perfect gif as a response.

Now you can post 50 replies and argue vociferously that I’m wrong and mean and etc as is your want, but whatever.
Just childish and pathetic. No other response is necessary. You proved that all on your own

Hardly an attack Lando. My god relax a little.
How wasn't it an attack? Was it praise?
Was it even neutral?
It was a biased attack because someone is bitter that a player made a decision he thought was best for him a decade ago.
I'm sure bringing up his drug use was meant to support his "legend" status too
Call a spade a spade. People need to own their intent

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT